• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Pikachusidents day was the ****. Perfect thing to watch when sic as **** on a Monday.

I literally slept from 11PM till 6PM ish, then went to ****ing sleep again at 9PM and just woke up at 7. I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good compared to what I felt like on Monday. ****'s so cash.

CJ, why aren't you going? I was hoping to get to talk to you about PCola. Blah. You should give me a call some time when you read this.

Freddy, deep as per usual.

Hyro, call up Pierre. I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a ride since you're like...10 minutes out of the way.

Eric, I called you.

Ken!! I found some Tentacle **** for you. Here's a nice list so you can pick from them. You can sort em like you can sort most thing. Hopefully you check this before it gets buried. XD

Sudai

Stuff here
Pierre can't make it Sudai. :/ i love you though. i made a new avi, like?>:)
Omg I love it. I need to make a new one soon. Glacion is growing on me too much and I wanna make a Vaporeon + Glacion avy sooo bad.

Why isn't Pierre gonna make it this time? : (

I wanted to feel up on him some more. D:

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
*remembers lee yelling "who wants to have sex with pierre?!" at LasT2*

*laughs at everybody raising their hand*

:)

D

Deleted member

rookies...

sometimes; reading this board is like watching two blind people play tennis.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I miss everyone. T_T <3

Sweet new avi Lee. =D Farfetch'd + Lucario = wtf awesome team.

If that's the case Taylor, than blind-tennis is my favorite sport to observe... Next to Backgammon and the Trojan War...

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, spice things up for us if you feel that way. You can be the crazy naked guy that runs onto the court while the blind tennis players keep playing because they can't see you run around nakedly.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
LEE I <3 YOU

whats the percentage ya'll go to beaumont after the tourney?

cuz ill ditch mah gurl and go to that if ya'll go fer sure!

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
LEE I <3 YOU

whats the percentage ya'll go to beaumont after the tourney?

cuz ill ditch mah gurl and go to that if ya'll go fer sure!
well like we cant say for sure it really depends on how late gameware lasts probably. theres prolly like a 20% chance we'll go if i had to guesstimate. lol

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
You silly same-time posters. Defyin' odds and ****. Lol.

Yeah, y'all will be able to use my stuff for Gware. I was planning on talking to Stephen about that tonight when I went to go get my copy of SF4. I was figuring I'd just leave my stuff there in the back or something Thursday night and Friday you guys can use it all. Unless you had something else in mind.

That includes tables, chairs, two tvs and one wii w/ brawl. I need my laptop. =P

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Guys..guys...all 3 of us posted at the same time. XD

I'm kinda loopy from sickness + meds. Yayay. : D
haha coincidence? ive still yet to play your R.O.B >.<

well like we cant say for sure it really depends on how late gameware lasts probably. theres prolly like a 20% chance we'll go if i had to guesstimate. lol
hm... fair enough, i rly like the idea of us goin to gameward and then to escas afterwords but i HIGHLY doubt anybody would want to and ditchin the chick im supposed to hang out with would kill major points with her lol

/sacrifices?

lol

Sudai

Stuff here
Gameware normally last till 1-2AM at which point it's a 3 hour drive to Esca's, my bet is most of texas would be tired from a tourney + driving 6-8 hours total and Esca's would be bunk. I wouldn't mind going to Esca's inf GWare ends earlyish though.

Oh, and Seiya, I've been wanting to play you for a while but I never find a chance between matches at tournies. We'll definitely have to get some friendlies in next time we're at the same tourney. : D

Or at Esca's. XD

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
this is a wise vaporeon lol

yeh true lol sometimes i do things without thinking haha

well if ya'll end up going to escas and aren't too tired from the tourney ill def go and meet ya'll there :)

friendlies would be hella sweet! :D

o and lee if you happen to come plz bring my bag, RoNi, the vaporeon, and butthole(mmmhmmm)

XD

D

Deleted member

dont make me show up at gameware naked....

ill probably come by gware but i wont be able to bring my best game. i am also too good at melee, but i need 3-8 beers in my chairs at the house. who's staying with us?!

someone come really early on friday. ill probably wake up around 11 am.

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, I'll prolly be there at 2ish unless someone convinces me to wait for them and bring them with me..but it's 5 days till I gotta be back to campus and bringing someone would mean going back earlier than that..which I don't wanna do. LOL

Avery

Smash Cadet
Lol so, Im currently in my last period @ school. Two more days!!!

Gware is going to be TOO good, and I cannot wait to play melee w/ BR (or sober melee in general), no johns but Ive gotten wayyy better since Last and the only people Ive been able to compare to are Freddy and Lee, since I hadnt played pritch or eet ever, until like a month ago. I want multiple sets with Taylor, Kyle if hes around, and Tim. It'd be great to play Freddy and Eric again too. Brawl tourney is going to be 2good.

So in life related news: Today I got called in for a random drug test, apparently they dont send them in, but assuming they do so I'll have a lot of bull****ing to do to get out of it lol.
So since Im already ****ed, lets do it big this weekend.

tl;dr
Smash, BR, herb 2GOOD.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
Lol, Avery got *****. And I'm surprised, 'cause I've gotten called in the last 4 times for our school's "random" drug tests. But not this time ;D

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
So I'm a little bummed out right now... =\

Work just seems to get in the way of everything I want and need to do before this semester ends.
My senior design project is moving along at a snail's pace, which is not good at all, and I feel like it's partially my fault even though I know it's not because I don't control how fast parts we order get to us.
Homework and tests sometimes just make me feel like I don't know crap about crap.
And the biggest doozie, I'm so freaking worried about finding a job. It scares me that I may not be able to find a job so much... I want to use the degree I earned dammit...

Maybe I just need some chocolate to get the endorphins flowing or something... I just feel so blah... Stupid economy.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Nick, it seems like I stopped understanding a lot of stuff in my classes a while back. As the job search, have you considered continuing school? I don't specifically know what a higher degree would do for engineering, but I'm sure they'd be beneficial. Maybe by the time you finish that, the economy would be a lot better and more places will be looking to hire?

The other thing is, we need to smash/ hang out more. I think I'm free tomorrow night if you're free.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
hey Seiya? Am I hearing right? you going to GameWare? if so I wantto have some friendlies with you again. I only got 2 at Dibbz. PLaying your Pit was great. I rarely play any Pit players.
na bomber i was referring to lee and them going to escas after the tourney friday

i soooooooooooooooo wanna go to Gware though :(

next time though we'll definitely have many friendlies your PT is toooo fun :)

@nik: aw im sorry dude ill buy you a king cake to make you feel better :p

eet

Smash Ace
seiya too good. and nick im sure you can find a job -- theres always something to engineer. :p

and LOL avery that sucks balls. but well make it worth it this weekend?

Top Bottom