• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Cause we're just that awesome.

Really, it's much easier to get venues if it's not on a Saturday. We don't have much choice, but most of our tournaments don't have a venue fee. We do have Saturday tournaments every now and again, though.

D

Deleted member

everyone from la knows i was just joking bigo. cept for the fact that i dont like brawl. everyone knows that. lee is right though. 99% of the brawl pros were melee's best.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Don't be silly, Daniel (that's it? don't wanna call you shyg at your request ^_^)... Lee plays everyone. =X

Btw, <3 Mareep Razer, awesome pokemon. =3

Hyro

Smash Lord
Lee, I'm thinking we'll go to Dibbz today, and from there you can ride to my house, sleep here and we'll drive to Dibbz in the morning.

If you want to shower in the morning just bring clothes to Dibbz. That is if we are going to Dibbz tonight...

Anyone want to go? If so what time?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
It's super armor, and yeah, Olimar sucks to play against :/ A good one's ********. And pivot grab for Olimar is the worst since you don't even notice when it happens.

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
I was playing brawl online for the first time in months on with anyone mode and I was drunk as balls.... using olimar and snake... those are the only characters that are any fun to use IMO i might have used diddy once hes pretty fun too....

I would get my *** kicked at a tournament I suck even worse than I did before

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I was playing brawl online for the first time in months on with anyone mode and I was drunk as balls.... using olimar and snake... those are the only characters that are any fun to use IMO i might have used diddy once hes pretty fun too....

I would get my *** kicked at a tournament I suck even worse than I did before
ShyG, I'd online you anytime. :D

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I want to get there around 10. I feel really sick though, like I'm about to throw up and I have a massive headache.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to grab an extra Brawl disc to go with Sudai's Wii. It'd be great if someone could bring a disc if you have it. Thanks!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I played Bree and then Xyro. I got ***** miserable by both. I consider my match with Xyro like taking on Satan himself. I got owned that horribly.

-.- The only real good matches I got were out of the friendlies I got from people. otherwise I deserved to get like 29th of 30 (if thats what i got), with with way I was playing. gosh. O well. I overall enjoyed the tourny, the friendlies were better and the king cake made it betterer(need learn grammear and spelling). I may have not done good in the brakets but in my friendlies did get alot of compliments as to how well I played Pokemon Trainer. At least that was comforting.

@saudai, like I said earlier today, by the end of this year,, you will have a collection of goggles, for all I know, you'll have a whole sockdrawer for em......why a sock drawer, idk, I dont come up with this stuff.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
GGs. I guess it's time I found another char to be decent with when people beat my luigi. Best part of the night was the king cake and melee, no doubt.

Sudai

Stuff here
For those that asked me to post when I got back fine, I'm posting.

For everyone, I'm probably gonna drop off the map for a bit. I have my reasons, if I don't answer text or phone calls, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be shut away into my own little hole for a while. Some things happened on the way back that I need to deal with before I can go back to my normal life. Take care and I'll see you guys whenever I make it back. Enjoy the game.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
=( What on earth happened? I love you sudai, and I hope everything works out ok for you, whatever everything is... You know we're here for you if you need it... Although you probably won't read this. T_T I am glad you made it back safely tho.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I consider my match with Xyro like taking on Satan himself. I got owned that horribly.
WHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA AWESOME! thanks for playing me. Dont think your bad or anything, you just dont play alot of samus

GGs. I guess it's time I found another char to be decent with when people beat my luigi. Best part of the night was the king cake and melee, no doubt.
i finally got to meet you! I hope i didnt disapoint

For those that asked me to post when I got back fine, I'm posting.

For everyone, I'm probably gonna drop off the map for a bit. I have my reasons, if I don't answer text or phone calls, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be shut away into my own little hole for a while. Some things happened on the way back that I need to deal with before I can go back to my normal life. Take care and I'll see you guys whenever I make it back. Enjoy the game.
come back. drama is fo yo mama

LOUISIANA and Lee! Thank you so much for throwing this event, it was really fun and i got to see some new people as well as old frineds. The 2 biggets highlights of this trip was the match with Cyphus(i seriously was shakin after that match, you mad that whole 5 hour trip worth while) and the KING CAKE(ive never heard of it and texas DOES NOT have it). Lee your first event was ran good and the over all feel of the tourney was really happy. Like no one got mad or was cursing, people were laughing and having fun. VERY good job! And thank you for the Dr.Pepper.....i really needed it!

Top Bottom