• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Too good.

Pretty much going to be doing Draft Crews. Teams are stupid. Draft Crews are sexy. It gives everyone a reason to stick around too.

Oh yea, losing team should have to do the dance, to the song, and have it recorded.

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
y is pieree's name on the front page? so hes good with lucas.... that= name in bold and colors on top of the thread???

batto will pwn u all in brawl one day....

Sudai

Stuff here
I put Pierre's name up there a while ago in only blue as a joke. It's still there and in rainbow color cause only one person had mentioned it before. ShyG, you make #2. Iunno. No real reason for it being there. It wasn't even cause he's good with Lucas, it's just there. Hah

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
I put Pierre's name up there a while ago in only blue as a joke. It's still there and in rainbow color cause only one person had mentioned it before. ShyG, you make #2. Iunno. No real reason for it being there. It wasn't even cause he's good with Lucas, it's just there. Hah
intriguing...

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Esca, I'd be interested in going to your smashfest (maybe Nick with me?), but unless there's a change in date, I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'll have to see what kind of plans my family has. I can get a better idea this weekend and let you know.

D

Deleted member

****. ken just really messed up his strategies on survivor. now they're split into 3v3 instead of knocking out bob next and going to top 5. it was an easy calculation, i can't believe he fscked up. suks for you ken, may have cost you a mil.

also, i think survivor is partially fake. i want to talk to ken about it when the show is over. but then again, if it was partially fake (mostly made for dramatic effect) i doubt they would let the contestants know to spill it on the web. im about to look it up lol.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ur joking taylor???
survivor is almost entirely made up. Its "reality" tv. No they're not allowed to communicate anything about the show while they're on. All the drama and reliationships are just artificially insemenated to create a plot.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I'm with Cyphus, I think all reality TV shows are like that now. Nothing but a bunch of bull. Only one I've watched like... Ever... is this one cuz of Ken. Lol.

*hugs Vaughn too* Dun wurry. It's all gon be k. :3 Seriously, keep your chin up, things get better... And I shall do what I can to help. ^_^

I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to Esca's Smashfest tho. Everyone at the bookstore in our department was like: Christmas Holidays? Peace out. And before I knew it, there were only like 2-3 people left to work like the entire break. Haha, so guess who's one? XP So I think there's a high % chance I'll be scheduled to work that day. Plus if it is the 23rd, that's the day before Christmas Eve anyway... I need rest cuz Christmas Eve and Day are super busy times for me cuz I gotta see 4 sets of families within two days. >.> But I'll let you know as soon as I can. Lol.

So my presentation went pretty good. I gave a good presentation... Y'know... Minus the burp during my portion. >.> My girlfriend jinxed me. She said I'd do that the night before and I was like: "Nah, I ain't gonna do that, I never have." Lawl. Then I got a question that this harasser guy kept going on and on with a question, and all I got out of it was: "Can our car u-turn?" (I was working on our brakes and steering assembly). So I was like: "Well, uh... I guess I haven't researched that as much as you're suggesting, but the turning radius was designed off some member's previous experiences at the event..." Then my friend Paul goes: "Wait, are you asking if our turning RADIUS is a radius or a diameter?" He goes: "Yes, that's what I'm asking!" *facepalm* *** was just looking for something to question us on to make us look stupid. Bah. Lol. It went good tho.

Also, I <3 Sudai and Vaughn... And Sonic. =D Lol.

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
man, screw you guys survivor IS real!!!
truth........

ya ken got outmindgamed by bob.... ken is in a bad position he needs immunity...or work some even more epic mindgames
Im really enjoying survivor...this my first time watching it(because of ken) i wanna go back and get past dvds.... like whenever the shows over im like **** i wanna see what hapoens, but if u have all the episodes u wont have that problem...

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
when is escas fest thing?
we are debating about moving it to the 21st or 20th, to accommodate for those of us with "family issues"

gratz on the presentation nik, you know how you should celebrate? by uploading the matches with me cj and ran (and i think popertop had one with ran too) =p

lol, but really, glad you did well

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
somonecome to dibbz lol.... and bring smash, im here with bunch of people playing madden and cr@p......

D

Deleted member

it seems like if the show was entirely fake then it would leek out somewhere and everyone would know. the lose alot of weight and hair, and get really dity. they obviously only show the most interesting parts of everyone fighting. theres just way more suspense than there would be in real life. contests change right at the end alot of times. it always comes down to the last vote. idk. i want to ask ken how much of it is real. obviously some parts are fake, i just struggle to believe that the entire thing is bogus.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
power rankings.

1.r0ni- way too pro. improves way too fast. the next "cactuar"(Pierre-also belongs here because he mains lucas)
2. lee- um what
I believe all the 3's are capable of defeating each other but i think the order would be sudai, cyphus, then cj as i listed.
3. sudai-beats pretty much everybody and placed extremely well at hobo
3. cyphus- his diddy will probably **** everybody next tourney. just a feeling i have.
3. cj- very good snake player
6. dj- ridiculous olimar just needs to attend more tournaments.
7. john wu-possibly the best mindgames of any smasher to ever exist. lacks character matchup knowledge bc he doesnt play the game very often at all.
8. ran- he WILL rise.
9. nick-great d3. will see your new characters tonight :D
10. ricky b- Your marth is up there. i dont think you should be playing him but there are a lot of situations you dont take advantage of. Master spacing and you will defeat all above ^.

-IMHO

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ah, well i should reiterate.
i think the actual games are real, i dont think they're staged.
and th whole 'surviving' thing, is probably 'mostly' legit.
i personaly dont watch the show, but from what little i've seen....it is clearly obvious to me that the drama and conversations are sometimes staged, planned, etc.
if someone is with a massive camera 2 feet from your face...are you honestly going to not notice them and look like an ***?
no, they know the cameras are there, they're instructed to pretend its not there, and the trouble that goes down within the tribes (bending the rules) is suggested from the staff. (as if people would risk being banned off for some of the stupid stuff they try).

------------
looks like people's opinion's on the brawl rankings doesn't fluctuate too much. we've all got the general idea.

i think Houma's Brelyn is going to do great next tournament. His olimar about = DJ's. He's just an extremely fast learner, but he's too humble of himself to think he can do better.

i'm actually torn at deciding if i could ever main diddy....falco counters him, and some stages just ruin my banana game-i need to learn how other diddy players compensate for this. Granted, overall, he's much better than DK...i think i'll always main him. You can't spell **** with Ape.

-Ran

Smash Master
looks like people's opinion's on the brawl rankings doesn't fluctuate too much. we've all got the general idea.
I agree. The Top five is pretty much solid, with a little play in the next few rankings underneath. I wonder if we'll have any shockers tonight. =D I'm so bored at work, words cannot even describe it. -.-;

Redson

Smash Journeyman
What do ya'll think of the lower people? I know it's been a while since ya'll played me, but...What about Bomber? Surely he's gotten up to middle tier, right? (Battou still low tier and should stay there for all eternity, as I will probably. I need some company anyway.)

Top Bottom