• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya competive smash sucks or i suck at one or the other....its still pretty fun though up to an extent....

I went that daquiri place next to dibbz got pretty drunk...i tried to two ladies to have a threesome one was a lesbian and the other was her bicurious lover...it was awsome.... ya i failed but got there numbers....

also got the number of one of the girl workers there...

also played some smash with pritch,ray,ricky,peire,matt

but ya im tired...

good night

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Taylor, wanna come to NOLA and play when I'm in town?

NINJA EDIT:

The good game, that is.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
pritch, i play on east.

acc name is setsuma.eks

I sometimes idle in a chat called clan eks.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...82#post5972582

Final Smash 5: Reunion
BRAWL/MELEE
San Antonio TX
January 10th/11th

70+ people and counting!

WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO THIS:

-The best of the best will be there. Every Final Smash has drawn the best players the southwest has to offer. This will be no exception.
-Make a name for yourself. With all that skill gathered, if you make the top 5, you will get recognition.
-GAS IS CHEAP AGAIN. No johns.
-FREE ENERGY DRINKS. No seriously they're free with your entry.
-It's a MAJOR MELEE TOURNAMENT TOO.This should be reason enough to come, especially in this day in age.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...82#post5972582

Final Smash 5: Reunion
BRAWL/MELEE
San Antonio TX
January 10th/11th

70+ people and counting!

WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO THIS:

-The best of the best will be there. Every Final Smash has drawn the best players the southwest has to offer. This will be no exception.
-Make a name for yourself. With all that skill gathered, if you make the top 5, you will get recognition.
-GAS IS CHEAP AGAIN. No johns.
-FREE ENERGY DRINKS. No seriously they're free with your entry.
-It's a MAJOR MELEE TOURNAMENT TOO.This should be reason enough to come, especially in this day in age.
alright come pick me up and ill be there

Battousai780

Smash Ace
batto, you should listen to ran.

Thats probably the best smash advice to ever be given to anybody.
There's a difference between making johns up and having actual truthful johns. Let's say there is a sports player and something very emotional happens to him. Chances are, he won't be at the top of his game amirite?

Lately alot of **** has been happening... last week was probably the climax of all the bad ****. I'd rather not talk about it because my parents don't want people to know for good reason. It's just that it's sometimes hard to play well when stupid stuff is constantly happening.

As for RickyB, message me. Ill play anytime. (weekend.) I plan to get a few good dibbz days in during Christmas break.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
play me batto..... dibbz anytime, u name the day....

also dont let other people get into ur head.... most people giving out advice are fairly new to competive smash anyways...

if u want real advice on competive smash id say cyphus is ur best bet....

just play ur game.....

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Hello Louisiana brawlers.. I might actually come to this if I can convince my parents to let me go here. Apparently they are visiting their friends (and bringing me as well) in New Orleans during the winter break.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
So after deliberating on this for quite some time, I've decided that I want to move out of my apartment after this lease is up.

Random fact: You can get all 7 Chaos Emeralds in Sonic 2 in both acts of Emerald Hill Zone without resetting the game. There are 7 total checkpoints.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was aware of that random fact. =]
also, hopefully u have a place to move to, before you move.

i trieds sushi (didn't like it before) today..and..........yup, still dont like it. cool room temerture and gooey. dont want.

Sudai

Stuff here
-My ***** hurts.
-I made it to campus safe.
-We need to figure out carpool info for Final Smash 5. Who all is coming? Melee and Brawl.

Yes, all three of those are directly related to each other.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Cyphus. I got it planned out.

I actually went through a playthrough of Sonic 2 like that last night after you went to sleep. lol

Good you made it back to campus, Sudai.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
i took off work for final smash already, im riding with lee to br or something and i think we are gonna ride with someone else to texas

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
regarding FinalSmash 2...did ya'll see the stages!?!?
among them..Corneria, Distant Planet, Green Greens, Green Hill Zone, Jungle Japes, Luigi's Mansion, Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
pretty ****ing n00by.
and doesn't look like theres gonna be pools.

but w/e...i'll go **** anyway. anyone with an open spot, i'm there >:]

-Ran

Smash Master
Wow? Wtf at the stages. Should we attempt to suggest they change them? There's so much of a chance for total gheyness.... @.@

Pritch

Smash Lord
Like I said before, if I'm back in louisiana by then you can count me (and if neccesary my car) in.

Probably will be back by then, as the dorms will be open and I'll probably be bored to tears in panama city by then, but who knows.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
among them..Corneria, Distant Planet, Green Greens, Green Hill Zone, Jungle Japes, Luigi's Mansion, Yoshi's Island (Pipes)
pretty ****ing n00by.

Hehe can't wait to play/meet you and see this **** you speak of in person ^_^

wtf@Stages. please change
<3 lee

Let's all three of us pm king mosquito and ask him to take a few off, namely green hill zone and distant planet, the others i can work with.

D

Deleted member

im glad i moved all my belongings into an apt for a 7 month stay and to have eric owe me alot of money...

so where are you moving vaughn?

to tee: sure. im pretty lazy but im sure ill come atleast one weekend.

also; my car doesnt work good anymore so if anyone is going to final smash or tipped off, i'll attend but otherwise that's a no.

edit::
Lain is very good.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
pretty ****ing n00by.

...those stages too gay >.>

Sudai

Stuff here
Kay, well, lets figure out who's willing to use their cars first, then figure out who goes in what car.

As for mine, I don't mind using my car, but if we do, I'm not driving (5 hours to get to BR then another 5 or so to get to the tournament and all). I'm fine letting other people drive my car too, so yeah..

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
For those concerned about pools for FS5

chances are we will actually, because attendance will be well above 80. Also, we'll be going into a 32 man bracket from there.

just saying I'm not against pools, but I hope we have the setups to support it.

Top Bottom