• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I always used to refer to myself as anything with the word "grim" in it because I had such a fascination with the grim reaper and his design. I think a lot of people over the internet probably mistook it as me being a grim person lol, which is totally the opposite kind of person I am.
Edgelord.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Hey peeps. I'm trying to unsub to smashboards, but whenever I click "Cancel Subscription" it goes to my paypal account and says that "The unsubscribe button you clicked is invalid."...Does anyone know anything about this?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
No. It makes sense. Nintendo is in the process of trying to establish that its games are diverse. I'm sure they also would like to lure a larger fanbase, just like every media source. In this case that fanbase would be female gamers. Sakurai had the choice of adding a male clone* or a female clone* from the same series. Seeing as there is already 26 guys (not counting alt costumes and assuming the generally accepted genders of pokemon) and only 8 gals (counting Samus/ZSS and Zelda/Sheik as 4 unique characters and not counting Marth), his decision makes all the sense in the world. Diversity. It's an old wooden ship.
In light of a recent picture, I retract this entire statement. Jogging The Lakes Suit Samus.

'V'

Smash Lord
Also, I saw all the "leak" pics for Smash 4. If the Duck Hunt Dog is actually a playable character, I'm gonna main the **** outta it!!!

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Also, I saw all the "leak" pics for Smash 4. If the Duck Hunt Dog is actually a playable character, I'm gonna main the **** outta it!!!
I feel like its fake for the simple fact that in some instances characters from the same(ish) franchise aren't all together. I.e. doctor Mario and Lucina being separate

'V'

Smash Lord
I feel like its fake for the simple fact that in some instances characters from the same(ish) franchise aren't all together. I.e. doctor Mario and Lucina being separate
It's because Lucina, Dark Pit, and Doc are all clone characters. They may not be grouped with their franchises, however they are grouped together.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
So I had this dream where it was Saturday the day of the tourney ofc. But my dad literally took me to a Best Buy. I was so mad and I called the butt pirate and said "Hey are P:M doubles still registering?" He said "Nope, you might as well not even come anymore."
That's pretty much where the dream ended. I was so scared it was true lmao.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
you should've just went anyway and complained if you were put into loser's and didn't get a chance to warm up before your matches began and then write a 5 paragraph complaint about how ****ty the tournament was because NO FREE LASER TAG

Sudai

Stuff here
Should just always say you'll hold their match till they get there, but if the match is keeping the bracket from progressing they get a DQ. Easy solution that doesn't delay the tourney any.

Last edited:

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
Eh I'd rather just have something set in stone. If you have like 3-4 people all missing and have to play matches around that it ends up ****ing with the bracket in the long run

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Hmmm, since P:M dubs right now looking OP, might just enter singles. Or Melee singles.

Last edited:

Sudai

Stuff here
Eh I'd rather just have something set in stone. If you have like 3-4 people all missing and have to play matches around that it ends up ****ing with the bracket in the long run
Like I said, if their match would hold up the bracket they're DQ'd. You just call them last out of the first round matches. That doesn't **** with the bracket in the long run.

'V'

Smash Lord
Monthly Godlike #2 - Top Placements

Melee Singles

1. Lee :foxmelee:
2. Dope :falcomelee:
3. King Ramses :foxmelee: / :falcomelee:
4. JSalt :sheikmelee:
5. TC :sheikmelee:
5. Sars_Pirate :falconmelee:
7. V :zeldamelee: / :peachmelee:
7. Pritch :peachmelee: / :sheikmelee:

P:M Singles

1. Lee :fox:
2. JSalt :diddy:
3. Dope :dedede: / :pit:
4. King Ramses :fox: / :marth:
5. V :fox: / :zelda:
5. Captain Zack :peach: / :zelda:
7. TFerg :metaknight: / :roypm:
7. Sars_Pirate :fox:

P:M Doubles

1. Lee & V
2. Dope & Ran
3. Hunter & Arcadia

D

Deleted member

yeah me / tim / freddy not there making it look like fox is bad in melee. also: mindgames. more fox in PM top 8 than melee. dont these noobs know hes bad in that game?

'V'

Smash Lord
My fox is better in P:M, but it's because fox overall is worse. Everything he does is a little slower so I actually have tech skill. lol
Same!! Though, to be fair, I never really had a Fox in Melee until I picked him up in P:M. Then things just clicked. lol

Top Bottom