• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
so i dropped brawl(wooo). practicing more melee and pm now. gonna be best peach/zelda in the south leggo.
Funny I was pretty much finished with my tech-skill practice for Melee and PM and was gonna start practicing some Brawl only tech-skill. Since my memory card's data was erased I had to re-unlock everything for Melee. So I forgot about Brawl.

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
so i dropped brawl(wooo). practicing more melee and pm now. gonna be best peach/zelda in the south leggo.
Just wondering were you that guy who can make himself sound like peach and was watching me and Azure play friendlies and was saying stuff like "Oooh Chaingrabs" ( in a peach like voice )

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Just wondering were you that guy who can make himself sound like peach and was watching me and Azure play friendlies and was saying stuff like "Oooh Chaingrabs" ( in a peach like voice )
yeah zach's got the peach voice

'V'

Smash Lord
Cove 3.9 Results

http://smashboards.com/rankings/the-cove-3-9-melee.2083/event

I'll be giving you guys more info on future Cove events as time progresses in the next few months. Van has told me we're gonna have a shot at getting earlier time slots for these and they could be as early as 12:00 p.m.!! If that's the case, we'll not only have Melee AND P:M Singles, but maybe ALSO DOUBLES, which would be HUUUGE and well more worth our $5 venue fee charge as well having more room for setups for people to take advantage of it!!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Speaking of results, here's the Godlike Monthly #2's results! Sorry I'm so late with these, real life johns. Huge apologies for the delays, lack of organization at times, and the cancellation of Waseda dubs. There's a lot of work to be done for us to get where we want to be as hosts/streamers/TOs, so we are planning to improve the quality of pretty much everything for the next one, from how we do signups to where setups go to the A/C getting fixed.
I haven't made a SB thread yet, but here's the FB event for the next one: https://www.facebook.com/events/516183711858899/
There's a lot of info that I need to change, since I run the Smash portion of the event, and Ryck just made the event without consulting me in any way/shape/form. Just know that there will be Melee AND PM Doubles/Singles, and that we will be staggering the start times for each event so that basically there's only one event going at one time.

PM: http://smashboards.com/rankings/monthly-godlike-2-pm-singles.2084/event
Melee: http://smashboards.com/rankings/monthly-godlike-2-melee-singles.2085/event
PM dubs: http://challonge.com/godlike2pmdoubles (Note that Arcadia took TFerg's place in the later part, and Blitz the Invincible = Turaz + BSL)

'V'

Smash Lord
Speaking of Doubles, I should mention here that I'm going to be dropping Singles events after Monthly Godlike this month and I'm going to become strictly a Doubles player (besides the obvious initial Singles for Smash 4 before I become strictly Doubles for that too). If anyone wants any MM's or serious friendlies, now's the time to get them.

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
Speaking of Doubles, I should mention here that I'm going to be dropping Singles events after Monthly Godlike this month and I'm going to become strictly a Doubles player (besides the obvious initial Singles for Smash 4 before I become strictly Doubles for that too). If anyone wants any MM's or serious friendlies, now's the time to get them.
May the MM rivalry begin. $100 MM on stream lol

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
ATTENTION PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD AKA YOU LEL.
I have decided that Louisiana is in need of a cutie power rankings so here it is. No thread this time because not big enough yet. c;
1. Brad aka BSL (Wow he plays Ganon AND Peach. Deserves 1 automatically. And he's friends with MacD, auto number 1)
2. Trey aka Turazrok (OMG he's friends with Brad AND MacD. The only thing keeping him from number 1 is he plays Wario in P:M. But maining Peach in Melee almost makes up for it...almost...)
3. Me aka Captain Zack (No explanation needed WTF)
Vaughn aka VForExtreme or V (OMG HE MAINS PEACH AND ZELDA IN EVERY GAME THEY'RE IN. AND HE HAS A VICTINI PLUSH. Except he plays 2 much dublez with Lee Martin so that almost uncutifies.)
5. Rachel aka my sister. (she's a girl)

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
Justin aka JNig.
You main DDK in P:M, Wario in Brawl, and Sheik in Melee. I'm sorry but you need to clean up your act before you can become a real cutie.

Idk lol.
SHOUTOUTS TO BRAD FOR HELPING ME MAKE THIS TY.<3

Last edited:

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
ATTENTION PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD AKA YOU LEL.
I have decided that Louisiana is in need of a cutie power rankings so here it is. No thread this time because not big enough yet. c;
1. Brad aka BSL (Wow he plays Ganon AND Peach. Deserves 1 automatically. And he's friends with MacD, auto number 1)
2. Trey aka Turazrok (OMG he's friends with Brad AND MacD. The only thing keeping him from number 1 is he plays Wario in P:M. But maining Peach in Melee almost makes up for it...almost...)
3. Me aka Captain Zack (No explanation needed WTF)
Vaughn aka VForExtreme or V (OMG HE MAINS PEACH AND ZELDA IN EVERY GAME THEY'RE IN. AND HE HAS A VICTINI PLUSH. Except he plays 2 much dublez with Lee Martin so that almost uncutifies.)
5. Rachel aka my sister. (she's a girl)

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
Justin aka JNig.
You main DDK in P:M, Wario in Brawl, and Sheik in P:M. I'm sorry but you need to clean up your act before you can become a real cutie.

Idk lol.
SHOUTOUTS TO BRAD FOR HELPING ME MAKE THIS TY.<3
No Marth mains up here. No Lucario :( ........ NO KIRBY. I demand a revote

jk

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I play Metwo, and Ness, and Falcon, and Fox, and I also like Lucario some. Maybe I should play more Bowser. Yoshi is also fun. >.>

I definitely favor the left side of the screen.

Top Bottom