• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
ATTENTION PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD AKA YOU LEL.
I have decided that Louisiana is in need of a cutie power rankings so here it is. No thread this time because not big enough yet. c;
1. Brad aka BSL (Wow he plays Ganon AND Peach. Deserves 1 automatically. And he's friends with MacD, auto number 1)
2. Trey aka Turazrok (OMG he's friends with Brad AND MacD. The only thing keeping him from number 1 is he plays Wario in P:M. But maining Peach in Melee almost makes up for it...almost...)
3. Me aka Captain Zack (No explanation needed WTF)
Vaughn aka VForExtreme or V (OMG HE MAINS PEACH AND ZELDA IN EVERY GAME THEY'RE IN. AND HE HAS A VICTINI PLUSH. Except he plays 2 much dublez with Lee Martin so that almost uncutifies.)
5. Rachel aka my sister. (she's a girl)

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
Justin aka JNig.
You main DDK in P:M, Wario in Brawl, and Sheik in Melee. I'm sorry but you need to clean up your act before you can become a real cutie.

Idk lol.
SHOUTOUTS TO BRAD FOR HELPING ME MAKE THIS TY.<3
I'm ok with ALL of this... For real... LOL

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
i'll try, as a warning though: the last 2 zelda mains I've played have switched after I played them regularly.

will you be the one to break the curse

is the OST any good? I don't remember it too well.
I only ever pay attention to the Openings and Endings of anime.

MacD

Banned via Administration
I have decided that Louisiana is in need of a cutie power rankings so here it is. No thread this time because not big enough yet. c;
1. Brad aka BSL (Wow he plays Ganon AND Peach. Deserves 1 automatically. And he's friends with MacD, auto number 1)
2. Trey aka Turazrok (OMG he's friends with Brad AND MacD. The only thing keeping him from number 1 is he plays Wario in P:M. But maining Peach in Melee almost makes up for it...almost...)
pretty sure it's impossible to actually give either one of these two boys the advantage. should just use my strat and always hang with both =D

Sudai

Stuff here
It used to be that I could do it for you, but then the admins went and fixed permissions so now I can't. You'd have to msg a mod or something.

It's not that serious though lol.

VVB

SD Champ
Hey guys,

Bomber contacted me about taking over the duties to update the thread with current info - I just realized today that I was given the thread. I'll do my best to stay as up to date with everything that I can. However, if I do miss something please PLEASE send me a message to bark at me or tag me in a post. Thanks!

Top Bottom