• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I had this dream that I was in this random apartment, and there were beer bottles everywhere. I'm not one to drink beer, but this dream was different. As I got up from the bathroom floor clearly intoxicated I walked out of the bathroom to figure out where I was. The next room had flashing lights and there were turnips all over the place. As I came to the middle of the suspicious room I saw this guy who has a slightly light voice with dark hair wrestling this other guy who had blonde hair, and glasses. The wrestling continued, and then the blonde guy with glasses went defensive and tried to block theother guy's attacks. The guy with black hair started running back and forth while the other guy was blocking and then right when the blonde guy let his guard down the black haired man did a kick so extreme he did a backflip, kicking the blonde man out of orbit. It was none other than Mango, kicking Armada past Cloud 9.

Last edited:

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Who's ready for Smash4? I know I am. *click on pic now plz*

And also Pokemon casual run/speedrun/battle streams and other games. xD

Attachments

Random Samus Kid

Smash Rookie
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2IN0gQBY!m84oci2OkK_6EV79DWICHQ

Ramsaur Hack Pack Beta. Just load up homebrew channel, click on Riivolution, and then Riivolution will load the hacks, then click launch and have fun!!!! Keitaro is gonna review it and and help me add titles to the songs. Then it won't be a beta
Downloading now and a few friends are coming over, so I'll let you know how it goes. The hard work is appreciated :D

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
so thursday ill be driving to rayville and i was trying to see if any smasher is near there that wants to play

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
I hope people don't take this to tournaments
well you hate mods anyway BSL. At wintercon you had me turn them off when you played your match because you said hacks distract you so I honesty don't value your opinion. Everyone else was fine with it minus Okuser doing it just to mess with me because it takes a minute to load then back up.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
well you hate mods anyway BSL. At wintercon you had me turn them off when you played your match because you said hacks distract you so I honesty don't value your opinion. Everyone else was fine with it minus Okuser doing it just to mess with me because it takes a minute to load then back up.
You're dumb.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I disagree with your opinion so you don't value it ok thanks

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Today I reached 200 likes! Just 800 more to reach my goal of 1,000 combined likes! Thank you all for being so supportive and liking my content I've been posting. I'll be staying around this site for a while longer thanks to you and this community!

Last edited:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Do people still gather and play at Dibbz? Anyone in New Orleans play melee anymore? lol
Dibbz ain't much of a thing anymore, but I'd go there for you ;)

I play Melee, Ran and Pritch still play, Ricky plays every now and then, and then there's the new gen guys. Griff (Mushroom Dynamite), Andrew (Earwax), Micah, Zachary (Tachyon), and others. Things have changed, man.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dang, well whenever people gather, just hit me up! I'm free till I have to move to NC.

Dang, I never thought Pritch would still be in NO. I also never thought Ricky would still play lol

Edit: WTF Justin LOL I didnt know you go by Jsalt now. Yeah man, hit me up whenever people wanna chill

Last edited:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Yeah, changed to JSalt only a couple of weeks ago. And those two only pop up once every blue moon, especially Ricky. How long are you gonna be around these parts? And I assume you're in New Orleans?

'V'

Smash Lord
I'll come out to Dibbz from BR with peeps in tow if peeps wanna play. I miss playing at Dibbz.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

saturday night melee singles tournament at dibbs 7:30 i want to fight sars

Turazrok

Smash Master
It might be hella crowded, big dota2 tournament idk if it's a thing or not but might wanna check if there's a kind of viewing event.

And by big I mean 10.4 million dollar prize pool.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dang, I'm down and I wanna play vs Taylor too lol Hopefully more from BR show up too, it's been agggeesssss

Who is in this state anymore anyway? I know Houma's basically gone, right? Does Avery/Austin still play too?

Sudai

Stuff here
QQ Saturday. I wanna go. Gotta see if I can get someone to take my shift. lol

Austin/Avery didn't play with us for a while but are back in to the scene a pretty good bit.

Lee's still in Houma, Cyphus moved to Austin, TX.

A looooot of BR is still around with a lot of new talent too.

Last edited:

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Yo I'd totally be down to do some Melee at Dibbz. Time to show my new and improved Zelda and Peach! ^^

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
Yo I'd totally be down to do some Melee at Dibbz. Time to show my new and improved Zelda and Peach! ^^
I would actually like to see your Zelda in action. Hopefully I would be able to share some knowledge with you as well as pick up on some things that I'd never thought about. :D

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dannngg, hype, well, I don't own a copy of melee or have a gamecube/wii so like I can't bring a setup, but if err'one else can, ya know what i mean? *wink wink*

Also idk when the last time I played with everyone is like 3 years ago? So it'll be tight to meet everyone again.

-Ran

Smash Master
Yea, we still play. I play with Ricky probably once or twice a week, pending on how much our schedules at work link up. Austin and Avery still play as well. I haven't really seen Battou in a year or so, and Jiovanni has also been equally distant.

When we do play, it's usually at my place or Austin's. Just no point to go to Dibbz anymore.

Last edited:

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I don't think you mother ****ers are ready for the bombshell gamefreak just dropped.

So when are some smash things coming up? I need to try and get back in this... Lol.

Attachments

Top Bottom