• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yeah I agree with the 1 ban and DSR. Neutrals are a bit iffy for me in terms of the amount.

Smogon uses the Pokemon Showdown (the web based one), but idk how well it runs. I upgraded my PO, but I haven't even looked at the BW2 metagame too much. Just gonna wait til that **** settles.

Sudai

Stuff here
I mean, I'ma live an hr and a half away after Saturday. No way I can find a place before we move at this point. Friday would be better than Sunday for me. Like a month from now would be the best for me, so don't worry about my plans. lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
every time i wander into the LA thread, i forget where i am and think i'm in the league of legends thread

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Here is an article explaining what it means to be sponsored by Smashcon as a TO.

http://smash-con.com/?page_id=134

A few things have been changed for this article.

1. We will not require any fighting games currently. We're trying to work with what we have and not push people away anything is better then nothing. In the "Smash house/ Monthlies" area of the site we will have descriptions of what there is to offer at each location on the google maps.

2. Lafayette currently does not have a TO Curlz told Erick personally that he quit smash and was done directly after Tasol/Smashcon. Looking for a possible TO in that area.

3. We are currently trying to involve a few MS monthlies in this circuit as well as talk to other out of state areas. When August rolls around we hope to have everything settled. Bringing LA together as well as near and close by friends.

We apologize this wasn't explained early.

BSP

Smash Legend
So I guess just John is gonna come with me to WHOBO?

Good luck everyone else that plans on going last minute! I will not be planning with you!
Don't count me out yet, my $$$ John may have just been solved.

:phone:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice

Good luck everyone else that plans on going last minute! I will not be planning with you!
I would go to WHOBO, but as expected, I don't have the money to right now, and I still have other things I still have to pay for.

Hyro

Smash Lord

Don't count me in yet, I still have some schedule johnz

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Alright, as it stands for the WHOBO trip, here's the list of interested people (in chronological order):

John (schedule johns)
Blaise
BSL (may ride with Ryker)
BSP ($$$)
MAR

When you guys are 100% no doubt absolutely can go, I need you to go to the WHOBO thread's OP and follow the directions to register, and let me know that you did.

D

Deleted member

Well I was going to make fun of him for rushin in general but then I decided I had one better.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Alright, as it stands for the WHOBO trip, here's the list of interested people (in chronological order):

John (schedule johns)
Blaise
BSL (may ride with Ryker)
BSP (CONFIRMED)
MAR

When you guys are 100% no doubt absolutely can go, I need you to go to the WHOBO thread's OP and follow the directions to register, and let me know that you did.
Update!

BSP is confirmed to go. Get yo spots!

Savon

Smash Ace
Y'all need to get on that new Nas ****
Been bumping this **** all weekend. Easily one of his best works. Lyrically he has stepped up in was you would not expect from somebody who has released so many CDs over the last 20 years.

**** Swizz beats though, he ruined the song "Summer on Smash". He repeats himself too much and makes hooks annoying.

Top Bottom