• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Those who are coming to HOBO with me (except for BSP), please text me that you are confirmed on going, that you have printed out your ticket and that you're coming with me.

504-994-7373

I need to know who I'm picking up from where. The less stops, the better, so if yall could all meet up at one place (ex: Gunner's apartment), that would be awesome.

Sudai

Stuff here
Is it awesome Icey?

We should chill. I know you can't be around breakfast so you can't come here, but I do wanna chill so I'm totally willing to break my rule about not going to other people's place to come chill with you. lol

Turazrok

Smash Master
Went over to riverbend. It was like my first time accessing unrestricted drinking so I got pretty drunk, until the cops showed up and we bolted. Luckily amanda was able to drive us.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Ok so as of now it's Me, BSP, Gunner (who has to make sure he's off work), and Facey.

I'm shooting to leave tomorrow around 2 or 3 from my house.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
whatup Mar lol u still losn boi get dat whip ready to roll on out of here with cuz these dudes done w/u like thaaatt!! lol keepin it held down under like that nah man you know the realest and you stillll losin like a cocksandwhich like da **** that one dude said

SHOUTOUTS TO PEANUT BUTTER MAR.... ****ING SHOUTOUTS DUDE..

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Sudai, I've been meaning to come over and play ****, but I've been too busy getting **** ready for school to do anything. I'm not even in the program yet, I'm struggling just to get all the shots, books, uniforms, and other random **** together. I'll call you sometime this week.

cockfight

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Smashfest my place RIGHT now.
All N-i-g-g-a-s and freddy are confirmed.

Edit: JNig, idk if you have to work tomorrow, but if not, you could come here tonight and leave from our place tomorrow.

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Odd Question

Hey, this is going to be something of a complicated (And long) question, but I'll ask it anyway.
About two years ago or so (Maybe more, maybe less) I went to a Brawl tourney at Dibbz. I brought my Wii, and at some point before the tourney started, an assistant of the TO came around with a SD card and went to all he Wii's. He used what I think is smash stacks to load a file onto the Wii via the stage builder that made replays infinite, tags would show up in the replay, and I also think it turned off random tripping. I asked him where I could find the file and he said the Louisiana thread. And at some point I found it here and used it. Also got homebrew and started texture swapping and blah blah blah. Updated the Wii and lost homebrew about a year ago, and now I want to get that file back onto my SD so I can start getting footage ready for a compilation video, but now I can't see to find it.

Long story short, I want that specific file because it only required and SD card and the file itself, easy to get going and was all undone once the Wii was powered down. So if you've read this far and know what I'm referring to, do you know where I can find these files for my SD? I'd appreciate the help, hope to see some of you at Smash-Con Summer Edition.

BSP

Smash Legend
I have the files necessary for infinite replay, but I don't know if the set I have turns off tripping and keeps the tags in. I'll check...it's been so long since I've used my SD card for anything.

Gunner, are you going to be joining us then? We need to determine a meeting spot. If it's me, you, and Facey, I would suggest your apartment, but it isn't exactly close to the interstate :\

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I lost at cockbanana. Not the word itself, but the fact that you had to name the game, and that's what you chose.

Atticus, I love the name.

Cocktrip. Like cuz I tripped on my ****.

BSP

Smash Legend
I can't come at this point, but you're welcome to meet here (and come early to play some or w/e, I don't have work tomorrow.)
Ok then, we'll do your place then. Thanks for letting us come. IDK about times, but I'll probably be there for around 3:30 - 4ish depending on when Jnig leaves out.

Or, I may come early, it depends on how my ride feels tomorrow.

Top Bottom