• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I keep getting brazilians and people who can't last hit :/ the quality of 1300 players is very hit or miss.

:phone:
OMG I WAS JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS

i hate brazilian LoL players so much

like, it's one thing to be awful at the game

it's another thing to be so god damn arrogant and obnoxious about it

Turazrok

Smash Master
OMG I WAS JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS

i hate brazilian LoL players so much

like, it's one thing to be awful at the game

it's another thing to be so god damn arrogant and obnoxious about it
Hey man I'm at two games in a row no brazilians

See if I can hit 14 again

Nope got a leaver jungler.

Sudai

Stuff here
P:M side tourney and I'm there. :D

The P:M tourney last night was kind of bunk. Like 9 or 10 people showed up. 4 teams entered, not enough interest for singles after doubles was over.. :[

CJ showed up like a boss though. Can't wait to play with him some more, **** year.

BSP

Smash Legend
Well, I'm a HS graduate now.

I didn't think I would be this awake at this time. I could've had a BRM today >_>

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Also if someone could bring a SNES/n64 video cable, 2-4 controllers (we have 2 ****ty ones) and Mario party 2 (we have 1,3,4-8), we'll have a buy in winner takes all Mario party tourney

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
If there's ever a specific match where a ballbusting last turn chance time needs to happen, it'd be this one. Star swap between 1st and 4th plz

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
There WILL be a Mario party tourney. Please come Curlz!

Oh and if anyone can bring 2 SNES conts, I'll MM anyone any amount in yoshi tetris (or the pokemon n64 version)

BSP

Smash Legend
Fun fest you guys

I also heard that at the moment, TASOL is on the same weekend as SKTAR...which is a big problem for TASOL imo.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
M2K is coming to TASOL. I'm not worried.

Also, I just got Diablo 3. People hit me up with their RealID!
Are you sure he's comming? Sktar is a big time National mk legal tourny he could win thousands...I mean Id love for him to come but it'd be pretty dumb on his part

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Also shoutout to Adam, super fun friendlies. Wish you could make it more often. Good players are insanely fun to play when you aren't at ALL used to their habits.

-Ran

Smash Master
Yesterday was pretty fun. In other news:

Schedule

12-Open
1:00-N64 Doubles
1:30-N64 singles
2:00-Melee Singles
3:00-Tasol Brawl Tournament
3:00-SSF4:AE & MK9
5:30-Thirty Minute Lunch Break
6:30-UMvC3
7:00-Skull Girls
8:00-Project M
9:00-Mario Kart Wii
10:00-Closing Time
This schedule concerns me; unless Curlz has obtained a Tardis, I don't know how this is going to work out. Granted, it's possible that has has become Dr. Who's new companion, due to his recent thing for gingers, while I was away in Denver. I feel that the schedule is entirely too ambitious, and I didn't want to mention it in the tournament thread due to fear of detracting players from attending.

I feel it shall be a logistical nightmare once the event attempts to run between set ups, match making [But I have a match over there!], and so forth. Glad I'm not running it.

Good luck.

Top Bottom