• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
You need to fix your link Savon. Looks like you posted it somewhere else then copy/pasted the whole message and you got the truncated link instead of the actual link.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Well, I had a WONDERFUL Christmas, hope yalls was at least as good as mine.

And I'm REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYY contemplating going to APEX. I think I can afford it, getting paid double for holidays plus Christmas money... I'll muse over it the next couple of days.

And I got a shirt you guys are going to either get some laughs from it, or start to think I'm annoying. I may make it my tournament staple/signature.

BSP

Smash Legend
Jnig, if you can go, go

High school sucks balls. Even if I could get my mom's ok, I'd miss 3 days at the least, unexcused, and the maximum amount of classes you can miss per semester without failing automatically is around 5, which would be a pretty big problem for school next year :urg:

Lame. Why couldn't my sister and I have been fraternal twins? ****

On a more positive note, I get BRM confirmation today, and the thread will probably be up right after I do

I hope Sunday won't kill anyone's chances of showing though :urg:

I swear, I joined competitive smash at the. worst. possible. time.

Sudai

Stuff here
Indeed. In LA it was at its height during a lot of the Melee years and a little near the beginning of Brawl. Both were pretty fun times and the competition ran strong.

'V'

Smash Lord
Yeah, most people have grown tired of it at this point. A lot of people, including myself, just aren't really having fun with it anymore and are moving on to other games.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
There the OP's updated so shut up.

Anyways, I'm gonna attempt to ask off both jobs for APEX tomorrow, wish me luck! If I can't go, we should have a smashfest at my place on that Saturday and we can all watch the stream!

And BSP, I should be there, hopefully.

BSP

Smash Legend
How would that help you attend Apex?

:phone:
I wouldn't be missing school to go

And less parental control to deal with. I would've already be OoS on my own for a bit by then.

And Apex peepz, Brinstar and Rainbow are banned. Assuming Gunner, Jnig, and Curlz go, that's going to hurt all of you. Get a backup CP.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I wouldn't be missing school to go

And less parental control to deal with. I would've already be OoS on my own for a bit by then.

And Apex peepz, Brinstar and Rainbow are banned. Assuming Gunner, Jnig, and Curlz go, that's going to hurt all of you. Get a backup CP.
Oh. You're younge than her, and you want to be her age. Gotcha.

:phone:

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Well, my Christmas was hella fun! Hope everyone else's was too. Yes, JNig go to Apex if u can!! Btw does anyone know if Lee is going to Apex?

ChKn

Smash Ace
Starters
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)

Counterpicks
Battleship Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 1
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
There ya go.

If the Pokemon Center in NYC was still up(it's now the Nintendo World), I'd suggest going there. Was an awesome place.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
It's mostly the fact we decided to come pretty late... And we're leaving Thursday, on the 5th, and coming back on the 8th/9th, correct? Gotta make sure my dates are right.

And I've started to record and upload vids from SmashCon today.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Looks like I'm taking everyone to Delfino.

Edit: @JNig, Yeah. We're leaving Thursday on the 5th in the morning and depending if we get hotel rooms or not, we'll be peacing out of NJ on the 8th or 9th.

If we have free housing, I would like to get Sunday night's sleep before the long drive. If we're in a hotel room, then we'll be leaving on Sunday due to the fact that I don't wanna pay an extra night.

BSP

Smash Legend
Yeah. I posted in the housing thread and I'm also looking up hotel rooms as I type this. Housing for a tournament this size is gonna be alot harder than I thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw
Blaise plays snake doesn't he?

That doesn't hurt him imo

And I got some flyers up at LT. And a sign up list. I'm going to check it as we get closer to BRM's date so you guys can know how many to expect. If you come, please try to bring a wii or a TV.

edit: i hoped they don't get confused and think they have to pay 5$ to put their name on a sign up list lolz

edit 2: Apex carpool, you guys should get Sonic music to listen to for your journey :bee:

edit 3: @Jnig: Yay, I've been waiting for those

Top Bottom