• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Great BSP, now the Sonics want my head. I do not want to spend my friendlies/MM's getting timed out by Sonics...

Though I am willing to play goggles and espy again. Especially Espy since he's had enough time to study me now so he won't have MU exp. johns this time ;)

Btw all I need now is to ask to get off work for my 2nd job tomorrow, and if they let me go, I'll register when I get home!

BSP

Smash Legend
:bee:

Just say no then

I mean, you're going to Apex. The last thing you want to do is play 5 sets of 8 minutes matches against :sonic:, because I know the other ones will actually camp :troll:

Curlz, Gunner, and Blaise, what are you guys planning to do up there?

Also, Brawl broke 300 entrants. Hype.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Curlz, Gunner, and Blaise, what are you guys planning to do up there?
Watching the stream's what I'm going to be doing. It turns out my new job doesn't pay until the two week provisional period is over and I was planning to blow that check on this trip. I'd be pissed if I wasn't so sure 2012 was going to be my most active tournament year ever since I control my job schedule and have money (aside from this one instance) to get around. Best of luck to Gunner Curlz Jnig and whoever'd take my seat.

Gunner, next time you have a brawl practice session I'm in. I can bring Curlz with me if he's down.

BSP

Smash Legend
Ah, sorry to hear that :c

Does anyone want to do a smashfest for Apex weekend like Jnig suggested?

Curlz

Smash Lord
We need more people in the carpool! Freddy, did you ever find out if you could make it?

2 seats still pending in my car.

:phone:

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
no salt or jelly intended, but austin, actually, is better than anything in LA. The roads are great, hills and beautiful scenes everywhere, and the cliche of everything bigger in TX doesn't count for much disadvatage (bigger stores, malls, headshops {that sell salvia}). the worst thing is just having to learn where everything is, because it does have everything in the city.
bout to go play with austin's finest. alot of them are just here from school so they be moving soon. sometime down the road, of if theres a tourney out here, anyone is free to come over.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
no salt or jelly intended, but austin, actually, is better than anything in LA. The roads are great, hills and beautiful scenes everywhere, and the cliche of everything bigger in TX doesn't count for much disadvatage (bigger stores, malls, headshops {that sell salvia}). the worst thing is just having to learn where everything is, because it does have everything in the city.
bout to go play with austin's finest. alot of them are just here from school so they be moving soon. sometime down the road, of if theres a tourney out here, anyone is free to come over.
Austin is the only place I'd move to besides Oakland. I forgot salvia even existed, I gotta read some trip reports on that now cause they're always comedy gold and always end with some "NEVER AGAIN" message.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Have you ever done Salvia? I had this ridiculous ****ing trip and I'm scared to do it ever again.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Austin is the only place I'd move to besides Oakland. I forgot salvia even existed, I gotta read some trip reports on that now cause they're always comedy gold and always end with some "NEVER AGAIN" message.
Have you ever done Salvia? I had this ridiculous ****ing trip and I'm scared to do it ever again.
See? It's like the hot stove everybody just has to touch.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was on the sofia when i did salvia. then i was in the sofa. like IN the sofa. falling through an infinite number of seat cushions with 100% complete amnesia of my life for 3 minutes, then came up covered in sweat. i've done shrooms, acid, etc...but that **** hits you so hard so fast. they say each time you do it, the more chill it is. we got a good bit, but ima save it for a good day.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So I'm confirmed to go to APEX, and I'm teaming with Zeton. FECK YEA I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone willing to go into a hyperbolic time chamber with me to prepare? I'll think of a date tomorrow.

eet

Smash Ace
im excited for melee. Im hoping armada takes it but any kind of crazy upset would be fun to watch, and the USA vs the World crew is shaping up to look pretty beast.

BSP

Smash Legend
So I'm confirmed to go to APEX, and I'm teaming with Zeton. FECK YEA I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone willing to go into a hyperbolic time chamber with me to prepare? I'll think of a date tomorrow.
Sure, but I start school again Tuesday >.>

If you haven't already, you should watch Mekos' videos on Doubles tips. He really gives some good hints on 2v2 play.

Oh, and the sonics will be after you :awesome:

_D._

Smash Apprentice
I want to go to apex but I don't want to enter.... does anyone wanna smash sometime soon? no homo

Top Bottom