• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You can check your email for the original post you baptist I edited in the ellipses.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Check it later, if not you bi. I know, you know. Also you suck at the trolling.

Get some class, sir.

Turazrok

Smash Master
REAAAALLLY getting sick of your trolling ****, and your attitude in general. Done with it. Done with that topic, SEGWAY

Adam did you and catherine find a ride to BR for saturday?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
If you don't know how to play the game, stay the **** out of it. I just lost the game explaining to you how not to lose it, and I owned up to it. That's my level of commitment, what's yours?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I meant Brawl Luigi, Wiggins. I'd never be so foolish as to challenge your Melee Luigi's authority. Coby might though....
Yeeeeeea. Coby has a pretty good Weegee. Probably better than mine. But he doesn't post here so I can claim the top spot til I see him in person. Take that logic. :D

I'd challenge Wiggins to a Luigi pride match any day.
I'm down, bruh.

Top Bottom