• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Ran talk to me tonight. Do you have a paypal account? I want to have my name signed and give some money if you have a PPal acct.
I'd pitch $5 or so in to get Esca a timecard, just give me a paypal or something to work with. That ****s ****ed up beyond belief. I would like his real ID to add him as a battle.net friend for WoW, but considering I've never met the guy, I could see if that was too much to ask for.
I have a paypal but I only use it to buy stuff so I have no idea how use it when people send me money. It's verified and linked to my bank account so would it just deposit directly into my account?

Hyro

Smash Lord
as;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;df

Savon

Smash Ace
Hilarious comments. Video game fans argue with each other WAY more than people when it comes to movies, films, books, etc.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Yeah, Kotaku was already pissing me off with their glaring disdain for the 3DS solely because of it's price while doting over the NGP because it has two thumbsticks. Then they went and made their website look like ****.

Not too happy 'bout that.

Hyro

Smash Lord
wth is an iframe

**** i wish i could tell people but never do:
i don't like you, i hate you less then everyone else
i was being friendly, we're not actually friends
andddd diediediediediediedie****you

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hi guys. I hate you all. This tournament is preventing me from seeing Lee at Pound V. When is the next Melee tournament so I can kick all your royal cajun *****.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'm going to go pick up a time card for Wow tonight for him, and I'll find a card. I want to get this to him fast, so if you want to sign it, come to Dibbz this Saturday, or ask me to sign your name.
*Sigh* I want to sign my name but I have no way to pay you in a reasonable time frame :/

I could just tell him I thought about him and I'm glad he's getting better when he comes back then.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
wth is an iframe

**** i wish i could tell people but never do:
i don't like you, i hate you less then everyone else
i was being friendly, we're not actually friends
andddd diediediediediediedie****you
**** you too *****

Jio thanks for reminding me. Gotta register real quick.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
****ing PayPal, what a piece of **** sometimes. It won't let me send anything because my address isn't confirmed for whatever reason, and I can't confirm it via the internet because I don't own a home phone. I can't bypass it by logging out and using the non-account version because my bank account is linked with my PayPal account either. So annoying.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Esca doesnt know me, but i can pitch in a few bucks. let me know how much i owe you next time i see you.

any details on what happened? the blog post didnt really explain it.

hey spongejordan.

Hyro

Smash Lord
hey when is pound V?

and does anyone have like $500 i can borrow?

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Hey Taylor, did you see the gstl finals tonight? Greatest night in the history of starcraft 2, no contest.

On a side note, i just played a 100% lag free ssbm match with my friend in socal. I had no clue that dolphin has come such a long way heh. We're gonna test out brawl tomorrow to see if emulated brawl on p2p netplay is better than legit brawl on wifi and we're also gonna test out a 4 player ssbm match.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I didn't want to believe it either but I was tearing some *** with Mario versus a guy in oakland, california. Only issue I'm having is my gcn controller adapter isnt reading the joystick's range properly but this thing is some piece of crap i bought like 8 years ago. Btw, what is the best gamecube mario party game in your opinions? I wanna play that online next.

eet

Smash Ace
I dunno but I think 4 was the one where everything was fucking luck and every space you landed on made you blow up or lose money or suck dick. I think I liked mp5 but it might have been 6? whatever one had orbs and shit

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
The lag free melee thing has been out for a couple weeks. I wanna try it, but I refuse to play it without my GC controller, and I don't have a powerful enough computer to run dolphin without it lagging significantly. What kind of computer do you have Blaise?

D

Deleted member

blaise, where can i watch these vids. i see they're talking about playing on non blizzard maps, but they want me to pay $5 to watch the vids. is there a link somewhere?

and why arent you on my buddy list:
email is ttongu1@gmail.com code is 195 what's yours

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
blaise, where can i watch these vids. i see they're talking about playing on non blizzard maps, but they want me to pay $5 to watch the vids. is there a link somewhere?

and why arent you on my buddy list:
email is ttongu1@gmail.com code is 195 what's yours
I'm Blaise330@yahoo.com. If you don't watch gsls live you gotta look for a torrent or pay for the vods. Anybody who puts them on youtube gets slammed with copyrights like instantly and I don't know if the actual replay files are ever uploaded.

My computer's an i5, I'm using the 64 bit dolphin. Now somebody tell me what Mario Party to play. 4, 5, 6, or 7?

Top Bottom