• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Ah sorry, 312. Been so long since I added somebody that I forgot how... interesting bnet 2.0 chooses to handle things.

D

Deleted member

god i hate losing at sc more than any other game. every replay i watch when i lose makes me feel so dumb. my knowledge of the game in general >>>> my play

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
@Taytay, Same. That's kinda why I didn't play it too too long. I know what counters what and I know the general idea and what SHOULD be done and when it should be done... It just never comes out of my brain I guess. It started to feel more like work and less like fun. Lol.

Lol, Bon Bonne is in the background of one stage in MvC3 while in an inner tube. I lol'd.

BSP

Smash Legend
Let me get Mom confirmation for NOM real quick. I'm expecting a, "don't bother me with that stuff right now" though >_>

Curlz

Smash Lord
Assuming everyone is still confirmed, my carpool will consist of Nickelz, BSP, Blomber, Facey, and myself for Nom.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I just noticed something interesting while watching the C. Viper intro video on the MvC3 website.

The start of the fight, she's in that city or w/e where I mentioned you could see Bon Bonne in an inner tube in the water. Only this time, the lake monster machine from Mega Man legends was in the water. Teasel was watching from the ship with... Tron Bonne. Since she wasn't on the field fighting, they had an animation for her in the background. To me this reads just cuz a character is in the background doesn't mean they can't be a future DLC fighter. Huzzah.

Savon

Smash Ace
Too bad I do not know who ANY of those characters are.

I like the RE5 lickers and the Tyrant in the Resident Evil stage. When you do a hyper they all die RE style and even drop items like in the games. Epic touch.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023

Ignoring the fact that it's been said countless times that Tyrant can't be in to keep the game T-rated... Go play a real game. :p

Savon

Smash Ace
Wait, they took him out of the background? I thought they were just talking about him as a playable character. Is there a miscommunication going on between us right now? I think there is.

Savon

Smash Ace
What system? I have not played a megaman game before, so I do not know what to expect.

inb4youhavenotplayedmegamanrage

Hyro

Smash Lord
Savon at nom, do you wanna get 3 stocked by my toon link you little noob? $5, we play 3 matches, you win after you take 1 stock. I 3 stock you once and you pay.

Savon

Smash Ace
NOM is on the 19th right?

I will play friendlies with you John, but I honestly don't have money to just gamble away regardless of how much better I am than you.

Times are tough son.

Sudai

Stuff here
Oh, my bro is superficial as all hell, but has a retardedly good taste in games for no reason. Every game I loved as a kid, he's either played, or asked me to play so he can watch cause he's not good enough to play it. It's weird as **** cause he only picks the games I really enjoyed too.

Sudai

Stuff here
Anyone feel like writing an analytical essay for me? "Good Country People," "Welding with Children," "In The Penal Colony," "Bullet in the Brain," Candide, "Bored to Death," and "Menagerie" are the options. <.<

ChKn

Smash Ace
Finish the PR ranking for this session so I can finish the graphic. D= I've literally done all the cosmetic stuff and the layout and have the first 3 slots done. It looks good barring one aspect.

ChKn

Smash Ace
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Top Bottom