• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
My God. I don't think I could act all composed, assuming you did. I would've freaked out and/or broken down on the spot. And then there's trying to picture Hannah getting out of the car. I probably would've stayed put.

If only I could bring my ASUS monitor for Project M tournies. Unfortunately, it doesn't have AV cable outlets.

D

Deleted member

i have been trolled but i have lost no beard match. beard match is scheduled for next week when i get my SD card back so i can take a pic. also taking more challengers.

edit::
all the other pictures on my fb have decent to good looking beards. nice choice my son

Savon

Smash Ace
I might have to side with Taylor for the beard contest. His beard looks more manly and natural. He might look like he wants to sell meth, but he looks like a MAN who is going to sell meth. The manly rugid grizzly Adams looks is what beards are all about. Having a neat, tidy, trimmed beard goes against what beards are all about.

http://epicbeard.net/

All of the best beards are the wild ones.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
i have been trolled but i have lost no beard match. beard match is scheduled for next week when i get my SD card back so i can take a pic. also taking more challengers.

all the other pictures on my fb have decent to good looking beards. nice choice my son
... take a pic. also taking more challengers.

edit::...
also taking more challengers.

Please, don't let my slightly chizzled abs sway your opinion gentlemen. ;)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be too busy with all the balls in my mouth to make it to the tourny. Seriously though, guys, don't call me this week cuz I won't be able to talk. It's gonna sound like I got cotton balls in my mouth, but it's really balls.
That all sounds like pre-tourny johns, especially the injuries. You can't bull**** a bull****ter.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Ah'm da best mayng, ah deeyd eeyt.

Sorry to hear about that Curlz. Hope you get better soon.
On a completely unrelated note, I hate random BG farming . D:
Isle of Conquest 4 times in a row. Really? Really?

Challenge accepted. U gonna get *****.

I might have to side with Taylor for the beard contest. His beard looks more manly and natural. He might look like he wants to sell meth, but he looks like a MAN who is going to sell meth. The manly rugid grizzly Adams looks is what beards are all about. Having a neat, tidy, trimmed beard goes against what beards are all about.
Most women will disagree with that.

That all sounds like pre-tourny johns, especially the injuries. You can't bull**** a bull****ter.
lol Iceman.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Should've had better DI at this point.... Jeez.

All joking aside, glad to know you're alright. You're a good man for being more worried about your GF's condition than your own and for that I applaud you, good sir.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
I forgot how good this thread can kinda be sometimes.

Sorry about the wreck Curlz, totally sounds like the other guys fault btw. Secretly I'm really happy I got to drive your car before you wrecked it

When I'm allowed to have facial hair, I think I'm going to go with a mustache
who's not letting you grow facial hair? Puberty or your parents?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
When I was in highschool, you were not allowed to have facial hair with the exception of sideburns above a certain point.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Didn't matter for me anyway. As I mentioned earlier, I can barely grow a beard. I only shaved at the end of each week.

What is it with people and looking younger without facial hair? Reminds me of how I had a Mexistache going on for a few weeks and this women at a Mexican restaurant thought I was old enough to drink (then again, I am 20).

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
KumaOso, who the **** are you?

Dude, I'm so ****in jealous of beards. I always get this bull**** when I try to grow one. My mustache looks even more ridiculous. My brother looks like a damn lumberjack.

Top Bottom