• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
No you stupid ***** cuz if he beats everyone but sudai he'd be up 20.

Sudais the wave, guess who you are

Yeah back to that *****z

ChKn

Smash Ace
Wait what? I missed that post. What tourney did r0ni enter and who did he lose to? Wait, there was a tourney recently in LA? Oh yeah, OP never got updated lol.
Locals Only Bounty Edition(omg lik such a cool concept oemg) the day before CSM. $3 dollars for the amateur bracket and 5 dollars for the open bracket. I left early, but I heard that roni went to go smoke and disappeared, so that's why he got third.

I don't think that the people attending wanted to spend an additional 9 dollars for CSM, so we had a lower turnout(even though I only charged 3 dollars for singles with no venue fee). So with the amount of effort I put for my tournament, the tournament still pulls in low numbers. Live and learn from mistakes I guess. I'm fixing that **** for the Gaming Lounge.

I'm gonna do an amateur bracket for those that have not been in the PR the last 3 sessions. I could care less for the Laffy PR(which is 0. Roni, 1. Curlz, 2. Blaise, 3. ChKn, 4. Josh(idk who this is), 5. Fang, 6. ISBS, 7. Oathkeeper, 8. MasterMajora). The bracket will run for 1 dollar each. The amount of money in the pot will determine how many people get free entry in the actual bracket overall. If there's like 15 people, the top 3 get free entry into the bracket. To make sure that the bracket doesn't take too much time, I'll be doing 2 stocks, 6 minutes.

The main bracket will be 5 dollars and the venue fee will be two dollars.

Now I hope that fortune will smile upon this tournament, but I'm not even gonna worry about OoT people coming to this. I have a better idea for what I want to do. [This is not a locals only btw.]

Savon

Smash Ace
I am more of a stache man personally.

Also, Ran that vid you posted was some of the funniest **** I have seen in ages. I was on the floor laughing at the fight. I had my money on Megazord from the get go.

Top Bottom