• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

pretty sure cyphus still the oldest, and i still have the best beard. also if someone would host melee in br we would go... its the most central location anyway. only an hour for everyone. all tourneys should be moved to be since there are no people willing to operate for melee+brawl here

who is 'smash con'? they asked to be my facebook friend.

BSP

Smash Legend
I think my mom would let me catch a ride to an in-state tournament if I didn't have any plans or anything. I'll try seriously asking when track/school/obligations are nearly over. I need to ask her why not. My slate is 100% clean lol.

She claims she doesn't care what I do with smash anymore...but I still want her approval and stuff.

In other news: SAT tomorrow morning fml. I also have terrible shin splints. It really sucks to be a triple jumper sometimes.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
first off, i have the best avatar
2ndly, my beard is better than taylors. and i'm better than you at melee. MM 3 outta 5 10 zillion dollars
3rdly Ran- is the oldest <3

D

Deleted member

my beard has been voted better than yours TWICE (for good reason). and it remains such.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Beard-Off, with pictures. GO!

Who voted for your beard, Taylor?
Why is your beard better, Cyphus?

D

Deleted member

you'll have to be more important than BSL to get me to put forth that kind of effort.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
im trying to moderate a beardbattle here. if you dont want to compete, then Cyphus'll win by default.

D

Deleted member

i dont have a camera on my phone or any means to make that happen easily at hand. so no. its a day9's story as a gamer!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
just got to the part where he describes what he looked like as a loser 8th grader.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Pubes on your face don't constitute a beard. It says that your body is confused at where your balls are.

That being said, I've got a ****in terrible beard.

Top Bottom