• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
hey i just moved to bossier city area and lookin for the smashers in the area and people to kick it wit and throw down on some melee and brawl! so just hit me up wit a message and let me know where u at and anytime u have free to smash! mayb a number to contact etc

Curlz

Smash Lord
which thread do i go to , to find smashers in bossier city, louisiana?
Ignore the above post.

There isn't that much of a scene in North LA. Our main points of Smash are in Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans. If you want to play someone you'll probably have to drive to one of those cities.

Also, the Brawl Minus tournament has been rescheduled until further notice. I don't know what the date will be, I will update everyone accordingly.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
the deadline to most tourneys is right before it starts. now what tourney youre talking about, i dont know, but thats usually how it goes down.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
my bad, for this thread, we change the title to match the next tournament near by. i forgot about hobo.

ok. so you dont get to sign up for a tourney until you GET there. you can say youre going or whatever so they can get an unofficial headcount, but signups dont actually take place until the day of, and it is at the venue. hobo 25 is on the 12th. if you can get to monsters arcade in houston for the 12th, then you can sign up there. got it?

for more info on HOBO 25, check the first post in this thread to a link for hobo's thread.

'V'

Smash Lord
If only it were that simple, John... If only it were that simple...

*Shakes head in shame*

Edit: On a side note, if people wanna play smash either Sunday or Monday night at Dibbz, I'm down for it. Melee or Brawl is fine. I have the relatively the same issues with both, but it's all in good fun anyway.

DaAnimeKidTooch

Smash Cadet
Ignore the above post.

There isn't that much of a scene in North LA. Our main points of Smash are in Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans. If you want to play someone you'll probably have to drive to one of those cities.

Also, the Brawl Minus tournament has been rescheduled until further notice. I don't know what the date will be, I will update everyone accordingly.
hmm,thats a let down,me and mychal are still waiting for that melee side event,singles or doubles,just give us some melee XD

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
last mlg he got 13th, but this bracket isn't seeded at all supposedly, but he should get far either way.

Hyro

Smash Lord
This bracket is definitely seeded, look under the mlg chat thing at the top of this page and you can click the brackets.

He's playing ESAM right now, supposedly hype. Picture vvv

Will and Ook the dk's are ****** ****, apparently ook ***** mikehazes marth.

edit: **** lee lost game one

Hyro

Smash Lord
edit:

pro. lee went lucario and beat him the next 2 games haha.

he plays tearbear next.

-Ran

Smash Master
Legit legit. Lee's our boy. <3 Rockin' those purple pants like a beast. Tearbear is the fourth best player in Socal, a MK user.

Hyro

Smash Lord
8 ppl left in winners

San vs. Ally - aaallly wins
Lee vs. Tearbear
Judge vs. M2K
Tyrant vs. NickRiddle - lolwut nickriddle winss

And San just 2 stocked Ally game 1...with ike lol

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok so final 4

Lee vs. M2k
Ally vs. NickRiddle

holy **** what if he does it hahaha

ChKn

Smash Ace
lol the first thing I saw in that pic was the hat and I automatically assumed it was Lee and then I noticed him in the front.

**** winners 4. Lee told me how bad he wanted to win that match a few weeks back.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****. What's he guaranteed? I wish MLG would keep up with their ****in brackets. I mean I can understand the stream situation, but fixing brackets involves a ****in mouse click.

D

Deleted member

thanks for keeping us posted lol. this is actually exciting. gl to lee

Top Bottom