• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
oh **** i forgot it was in new orleans. too easy.

and holy **** avatar...he gets higher everytime i see him

annnnnd pick up the slack nick!!!

-Ran

Smash Master
NOM #2 is confirmed.
June 26th. Start arriving at 11am, sign ups close at 12:00.
Melee + Brawl.

Hence forth, it'll be on the last Saturday of every month.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Brawl- is June 12th at Play N Trade. Probably gonna be at 2:00pm. Unless someone else wants to host it for 6:00pm. I just wont be in town at that time. So yeah.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Because I don't think Hyro has gotten anything done on the LA Combo video, I want to enter it into MechaCon's AMV contest. The deadline is June 15th, and I'd be able to finish it by then, but I need your help.

Everyone send me your clips!

thuendoftime@yahoo.com

r0ni

Smash Cadet
i miss most of u people. smashfest soon? also if anyone ever wants to come over to my pace in lafy to play smash feel free, it kinda bothers me that because i havent been to tournies lately i havent seen most of you in months,=[

-on another note. NICK, i tried callin u the other day. i wanna plan something with u soon, i havent seen u in ages, gimme a call when u can <33

Curlz

Smash Lord
Roni, what are you doing today. I might stop by to play some games. you need to teach me some MK.

BSL, No B-. vBrawl only.

DaAnimeKidTooch

Smash Cadet
i miss most of u people. smashfest soon? also if anyone ever wants to come over to my pace in lafy to play smash feel free, it kinda bothers me that because i havent been to tournies lately i havent seen most of you in months,=[

-on another note. NICK, i tried callin u the other day. i wanna plan something with u soon, i havent seen u in ages, gimme a call when u can <33
I thought u and mychal worked together at gamestop,he tells me when nobody is looking you two are playing melee or brawl+ XD

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO!!!!!!!! CYPHUS! THAT AVATAR IS HILARIOUS! ahjahahaghaghaha ive litterally seen it change over the past few days and they have all been hilarious keep it up! lmfao

Turazrok

Smash Master
This deserves its own post; (double post because I'm awesome)

Happy Birthday Turaz!!

How old are you now? 13?
I ises 8 years old now. Hoorah.

I play kirby because he is best because he is everyone else when he sucks them up and he bestest.

Sudai

Stuff here
Imagine if that were true. Imagine if Kirby was the Ditto character. His neutral B turning him into the other character except doing .5%-2% less per hit depending on the base damage of the move to kind of balance it. Like, wtf hax. I would main Kirby in EVERY game and probably play his games. His games would be a lot more fun if he could turn into random enemies.

Only thing that would be a necessity...I have to be able to get rid of it at any time (aka Taunt gets rid of it even if I'm hitstun kind of thing).

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
ZeldaInformer claims to know that the title to Zelda Wii is "LOZ: Prophet of Light." Probably fake, but it's a nice name.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
what if i were kirby, but i sucked r0ni in a long time ago, and all of u guys, so really u guys dont exist, and i am everyone......ive been up too long

Curlz

Smash Lord
So its officially summer and I want to update the OP. Start scheduling and hosting tournaments for the summer time and let me know when you do. I'll update the OP accordingly. Also, send me clips you want to put on the LA combo video. I'm making it for MechaCon, but I need them by June 10th so I can finish the video by the deadline (June 15). So send them to me ASAP.

thuendoftime@yahoo.com

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
...And now for my face-down trap card!

Also, rofl, roni I miss you too man. Sorry I didn't IM you back earlier, I was on a business trip between Zachary and Gramercy all day. My bad, G. Also, I got a new number, that's why you didn't hear back from me. (225) 301-7005

Cyphus, we need to have amazing buttsechs. I mean, hang-out fun. Or buttsechs. I guess I could do either, really. >.>

Top Bottom