• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm sure Taylor's bringing his setup, Pritch, so don't worry about bringing one.

There's no actual Melee thing until FFF, Ken, but there are some Melee friendlies that are going to be played tonight at Gameware.

And Eric's gonna get banned for advertising 4chan.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Such a hyped up non-smash tourney. Wish I had more than 10 bux for the two entry fees so I could money match somebody.

-Ran

Smash Master
I was so happy to see everyone I did today. Sorry I had to cut out early, but Cici's called. Good games to everyone. =D

Blaino

Smash Cadet
Had a fun time tonight. GGs to Justin, Everett, and Vaugn in TvC. Everett don't get so frustrated when you play your bro, you may actually do better :S

Edit: ggs to Blaise too :p

kenmastersX

Smash Rookie
Good **** to everyone I played in TvC, hopefully I can get something started so we can play a bit more in that game. :) So many Zeros!!!!!!!! Thanks for giving me cash. <3

dmanwon

Smash Cadet
fun playing with ya guys last night kyle, taylor and pritch. that dual falcon team was unstoppable and i'm pretty sure we made a second wombo combo, at least the finisher. hope we'll play again soon and i'll learn to fight a marth

Hyro

Smash Lord
sudaaai memory card

tried to play melee 2 days ago but couldn't...same for 50 other gc games lol

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Blaise I wanted to MM you in TvC, but you left early, and bummer for the money.

Blaine I'm ok now found out how to stuff that gay ****.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Honestly, I liked both gamecube ones better. (I know someone is going to yell at me for that.)

Good games in BR, though I wish there had been more people to play melee as had been advertised. Lots of driving to play not a lot of different people.

'V'

Smash Lord
"vaughn Hit The Robot!!"
Man... I coulda won if I knew about that. Bummer for me I guess, but it was one epic match though. GG, Blaise.

I'm looking forward to getting better in that game. I've already learned a lot from watching everyone the other day.

Good games to everyone there.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
Honestly, I liked both gamecube ones better. (I know someone is going to yell at me for that.)

Good games in BR, though I wish there had been more people to play melee as had been advertised. Lots of driving to play not a lot of different people.
What, the gamecube release of OoT and MM? Haha jk.

Sounds like gameware was fun. Maybe I'll go next time.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
I might understand Windwaker, that game was actually fun to play despite the little amount of challange in it.

But Twilight Princess, the best part of that game was until the first three dungeons, after that it just felt so half-a$$ed and the only parts i could enjoy where too dam short

What, the gamecube release of OoT and MM? Haha jk.
This ^^^

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Wind Waker is soooooooooooo fun. The only bad thing about that game is that is developed the idea of Toon Link(which is an awesome character) and lead to the creation of Toon Link in Brawl. Without WW, Hyro wouldn't be able to play such an annoying character!!!

(Just kidding, Toon Link is like way too cute).

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
****, who's the *** who reported me?

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm going to Lafayette next week, If im not busy, I'll show up and take everyone's money. >:] Probably not, but I'll try. But the chances are im probably not going so nvm Lol.

Who's dan? New melee player? Pro as hell.

Curlz

Smash Lord
FFF is this weekend. We need more setups so people please let me know if you can bring some.
I want at least 40 people at this, so please come if you can.

'V'

Smash Lord
If I go to FFF this weekend, it'll be for TvC with a little bit of ITG on the side. Not sure if I wanna go, though.

Top Bottom