• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I'll go to dibbz tonight (DAQUIRIS?!) if I get this stupid essay done. It's only 400 words. I just don't ****ing feel like it. Procrastinated for about 2 months now? Yeah I know...it's just I can ALWAYS find something better to do. Check smashboards...go eat...check smashboards cuz maybe something changed while I was eating...eat again...watch tv...shower...

Curlz

Smash Lord
I've decided to make the pokemon tourny for FFF wifi compatible. People who can't make it to laffy on sunday can still enter via wifi as long as you pay on either friday or sunday.

If you enter you will have to give us your telephone number (preferably mobile) and address so we can mail you the prize if you make it to top 3.

I will call you 10 minutes prior to your first match and then call you for every scheduled match after that. If you are more than 15 minutes late for a match you will lose that round.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Also, Play N Trade wants me to announce this.

There will be a Pokemon HGSS release tournament for a chance to win a free copy of either HeartGold or SoulSilver. You get to choose which one you want only if you're in 1st place. Entry is $6. Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum are legal.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice

There will be a Pokemon HGSS release tournament for a chance to win a free copy of either HeartGold or SoulSilver. You get to choose which one you want only if you're in 1st place. Entry is $6. Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum are legal.
or you could just download it for FREE on an R4.

Or you could just use netbattle.
or you could just stop being Biphus.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Didn't know netbattle got an actual update for DPP o.0. Been to busy using shoddy battle.

Gameware is where in BR? Mall of Louisiana I think? Not too sure.

'V'

Smash Lord
The Gameware that will hold Gameware Monthly 14 this Friday is the one on College Dr. as it has always been. All tourneys start around 7 p.m., but try to show up around 6 for sign-ups and friendlies.

We'll have these events going on if there's enough interest in them:

Naruto Shippuden
Street Fighter 4
Tekken 6
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

After the Naruto tourney is done, that area can be used either for more Naruto friendlies or any other random casual setup that people would like. Just ask me.

I'm really excited for TvC. So excited, that I'll actually enter the tourney.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
did they fix all of the problems it had when it was released?
Should be pretty seamless by now though to be honest I've been using shoddy for dpp and haven't actually used nb since rse. But since I know how solid it was in rse it should be okay. Granted you might randomly find some bug with some NU pogey with a move that's considered unorthodox in competitive play.

The Gameware that will hold Gameware Monthly 14 this Friday is the one on College Dr. as it has always been. All tourneys start around 7 p.m., but try to show up around 6 for sign-ups and friendlies.

We'll have these events going on if there's enough interest in them:

Naruto Shippuden
Street Fighter 4
Tekken 6
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

After the Naruto tourney is done, that area can be used either for more Naruto friendlies or any other random casual setup that people would like. Just ask me.

I'm really excited for TvC. So excited, that I'll actually enter the tourney.
TvC sounds fun if I get the day off :(

looks lame cuz its in brawl, leave wavedashing to melee.

Man, fox wishes his wavedash was that long in melee.
speaking of melee we still need to play next time I go to dibbz :)

ChKn

Smash Ace

When is this?

mastermajora

Smash Rookie
Should be pretty seamless by now though to be honest I've been using shoddy for dpp and haven't actually used nb since rse. But since I know how solid it was in rse it should be okay. Granted you might randomly find some bug with some NU pogey with a move that's considered unorthodox in competitive play.
the tier list was horrible among other things, i haven't tried it since it got the update though

Top Bottom