• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
so we ppl of battle rouge should get together if were suppose to be a crew....i never even played some of you. -_-

Good point eet good point. I nominate EET for battle rouge crew leader! :)

U all should get back in practice i think soon to come the panhandle manhandlers will be revived and not only be me and ram because at our tourny Rook Rice Fumin all made their return and boomstick called me 2 days ago telling me he is back in town from his deployment from the airforce and we have a smash fest either friday or saturday!!! Of course i couldnt forget the co founder of the crew manko but he isnt going to be smashin with us much cause he hates us and moved far far away to a place that i wouldnt want to speak of..... it saddens me :(

yea but battle rouge and panhandle manhandlers should crew battle on the next tourny we r both at either one of ure guys' or one of ours.

Hope u guys can also make it to one of our biweeklies or our next big tourny jon wu repped u guys good and took 1st right ahead of ram rice and me ...... so u guys should travel to some OOS tournies and show the world what u can do. I mean jon wu, ricky, ray, chad, and dm all repped LA good but they cant do it by themselves. ;)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
yeah we really should get together, my freinds dad is going out of town for the weekend so i guess you could come to his place and play some smash, (looks at cyphus)

eet

Smash Ace
Yeah, Battle rouge if you guys really wanan get good, were gonna have to start playing. And as it stands now the skill lvl of the crew is ..well, pretty low lol.

setsuma you have good technical skill, need a bit more consistancy with it tho and mind games too.

shyguy i havent played you in so long but uhh, you should practise..and stuff.

sudai i dont remember playing you except that im awesome and won lol so...work on that.

nicknyte your marth fsmashes way too much, and your tech game is meh. you have potentinal tho definatly so keep it up

iceman luigi4life? its good but ..still luigi =\

and i dont think i ever played sir ska even tho ive seen him like 10 times btu uhh..ganon uptilt on vaughn = pro

and bakemonkey..never played you either lol

and finally eet you suck..peach is gay...

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, ive been trying to use my **** more but sometimes my game just goes to ****. :] other than that, amen EET

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea thats whaqt we struggled with a while we all lived a long way away but we eventually got into a ruteen.... travel to manko... lol anyways

eet u r right about all these things well as far as i know anyways which is limited to the fact that peach does suck tahts y i learned fox and falco :) so i can get higher placings in the tournaments im in. also i do remember nicknyte depending on fsmash alot... i mean it worked but not enough to win u know.

p.s. i do disagree with one thing.... LUIGI IS THE TOP TIER KILLA!!!

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
BOOBIES!!!

I didn't mean to break the conversation, I just wanted you guys to check out my other thread where I will be officially showing off my wallpapers, instead of taking up all kinds of room in this thread. If you care, and I hope you do, go check em out, and say nice things. I like nice things. So far I have Samus, Ganon, and I just finished a Sheik.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1800101#post1800101

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the Louisiana Locator should be reorgainzed into CREWS.

if EET is the captain, he should get to decide whose in his crew. personally..i find it kinna wierd to have battle rouge extended to players an hour away. By all means...

Sirska, Monkey, Blaise, Dustin...ya'll are all Lafayette...are ya'll not?
ya'll are 4 strong players and varied enough to be your own crew! so why not do that?
Crew Lafayette, why not? =)

BatonRouge already has a ******** amount of smashers as it is...
Eet, Nicknyte, Iceman, Sudai, Setsuma, Kalsar (not including the "maybes" of the past...and randomly occasionally present such as...
...Tayor, Tim, Phil, and Shy. Everyone has been replaced except for Eet, but hopefully taylor comes back to reclaim his BR throne.

then theres the N.O. crews...

Kenner: John, Ricky, Ray, Matt, and Chad

and then theres Austin and Audrey who play in Metairie, whom are still unspecified as having a particular crew or simply playing each other, but occasionally play a couple other guys, similarly to me and lee.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey, I proposed Battle Rouge, Nyte Spike 4 Vice Captain.

Also, Blase is in Opeloupas (Cant spell) and Ska's residences is technically Gonzales when not in Monroe going to school. If anything, Shyguy hasnt been able to smash for a while so I dont see why we cant take him off the list till further notice.

And I do not fsmash too much....I fsmash when I see a window of opportunity :D. Eet's critiques of us are invalid. But we really need a Smash fest. I cant do it on tanksgivinz cause Im off to florida via the Manhandler way, depending if my car can make it or not...and insurance.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Nyte-EET's critiques of us are perfectly valid. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial. Don't be naive, you f-smash too much.
Cyphus-when he's not in Monroe, Ska resides in Gonzales, which is a stone's throw away from Baton Rouge. Also, don't worry about how many people we have, that team from Texas (I forget which) has like 20.
Battle Rouge folk(as they stand now)- here's what we'll do. Leave the days of the week for the upcoming one, and a title of "good" or "bad" behind it, so we can agree on a day. Explanations aren't needed, but you can leave one if you like. For me, it's Monday-good,Tuesday-good,Wednesday-good,Thursday-good,Friday-bad,Saturday-good(to some extant), and Sunday-good.
Everyone-When you try to type Baton Rouge now, do you accidently type 2 t's because battle has 2 t's, or is it just me?
Finally (I've edited this post like 6 times now), does Flarefox play anymore? He'd be good for Lafeyette.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
nyte, what u mean u proposed battle rouge? its been battle rouge for years <_<

lol, ok..so is this accurate Eet?
Baton Rouge =
Eet, Nicknyte, Iceman, Setsuma, Kalzar, Sudai, Vaugn, Randal, Tim, Phil, ShyGuy, Taylor and Sirska(if you count gonzales) that makes 13 smashers XD
so process of elimination, captain?

today, thursday, oct 12 = good for me
friday = good
sat = good
sun = good

given the likely chance, i'll start work, but which day is unknown, but anyone is encoruage propose a random smashfest or welcome to come to houma to play w/ me and lee and possibly crash the night.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
hm.. i was kinda thinking my freinds place "kalzar" his dad is going out of two for the weekend and hes got some awesome *** TVs and sleeping space, so yeah, pretty much i was thinking about just having the smash fest there :D so i guess post back and see what yall think about that idea.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
sounds good to me, assuming we have the place. i'd rather have it written in stone, then me drive 2 hours get there, and then his dad comes home early for no reason and bust out w/the "lol, gtfo!"

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling if his dad came in and a bunch of people were in his house, possibly drinking his first words wouldn't include "lol."
When would this Smashfest be?

eet

Smash Ace
i have work but since its std i can jus come late at around 10-11 then stay up all night so uhh lets see, any day is good..lol

and if you guys want to do alcohol someone bring some spirits and not ******** beer

ill invite taylor too he wanted to come to one in br

also i think i broke my cell phone somehow so uhh get on aim if you want me to play

twally

Smash Apprentice
lol, ok..so is this accurate Eet?
Baton Rouge =
Eet, Nicknyte, Iceman, Setsuma, Kalzar, Sudai, Vaugn, Randal, Tim, Phil, ShyGuy, Taylor and Sirska(if you count gonzales) that makes 13 smashers XD
so process of elimination, captain?
ahhh....:( ...am i considered part of battle rouge? i know i haven't gone to more than one tournament but do i get a name in this too? and my guys too?

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
So a cool thing just happened.

I got a call from someone who saw my flyer on campus for the tournament I had last Friday, and I was explaining that the tourny already happened, and he cut me off... He said it was crazy because he and his crew from Lafayette on UL's campus had a tourny THAT SAME FRIDAY in the Computer Science Facility at UL. They have access to massive projectors and LOTS of free space, and so Ben (the guy who contacted me) and I will join forces in a spectacular anime induced way with lots of flashing lights for the next tourny, and we will bring together the Baton Rouge teams and the Lafayette teams (assuming they dont suck, in which case I will sneak back into Battle Rouge... somehow...)

They said they had about 8 people, and all promotions for their tourny was word of mouth. They seem to be good (if one can judge a persons quality in a game by their tone of voice). Meaning they know about wavedashing, CC'ing, shffl'ing, etc...

So I'm pumped. I may have found a crew to play with on a regular basis in Lafayette.

I win.

eet

Smash Ace
im sure they suck but cool , i also knwo of 2 gusy who know how to lcancel and wd at lsu ...dunno if theyre on smashboards, but theyre okay..anyway lots of ppl in la ..i remember when it was only like me cyphus lee taylor tim ffox and blaise

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
twally, u live in BR? whose all ur smasher friends? and ya'll characters? o.O

la smash is so disorganized >__< we need order!! The less chaotic it is, the more likely we can pull off successful smashfests including as many people as possible D:

Esprit

Smash Rookie
I have a feeling if his dad came in and a bunch of people were in his house, possibly drinking his first words wouldn't include "lol."
When would this Smashfest be?
tbh, as long as stuff was clean, people were leaving soon, and there wasn't anything broken I'm sure Kalzar's dad wouldn't care.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have their AIMs...
MrJackets
well..that one..i forget the other, i remember it, when he IMs me. They play at Dibbz PC Cafe, which is where me and lee met them.

twally

Smash Apprentice
twally, u live in BR? whose all ur smasher friends? and ya'll characters? o.O
yeah i live in br. i go to lsu and stuff too. i usualyy play with 3 other guys.

i usually main mario. my other characters include a ness and a falco.

my other friends play a lot of people, but not like in a noob way or anything. they are good with whoever they use. most include fox, falco, sheik, and ness...

but that's just us...

SirSka

Smash Cadet
I still cannot find anyone in Monroe, and about a smashfest, I am stuck up here for a while. I have a jazz deal this weekend and a football game next weekend. The next weekend I can come down and do some smashing.
Sometimes I wonder if going to school here is worth it.-_-

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
seems like battle rouge has grown into an empire :embarrass

im gonna have to drop out and form a rebellion .... so whos with me

(dont worry i know what im doing i saw it in star wars)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
anyways nicknyte u dont even know what ur doing , the real battlerouge is(was) me, eet, taylor and tim so everyone else can have fun pretending

im the only one with a frickin "official" battle rouge tag u cant just come in and be like ok im in this crew, add random people and then proceed to try to kick off the real members

if yall want to have a new crew u should come up with a new name

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Here's a list of crew names that he can try:
Nicknyte and The Silver Bullet Crew
Nicknyte and the Destroyers
Nicknyte and The Band
One-Eyed Trout
The Rapists
The Rapers
The ****-pack
The Green Demons, featuring Luigi and some other people
Or my personal favorite, The Red Stick Rapists

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya iceman probly would have been our newest addition or sumtihng if we hadnt broken up or whatever then like eventually sudai or sumtihng maybe but its out of my hands now i guess then nicknyte comes in and takes over (or so we let him think) i like ur initiative to try to get things going and all, but please dont kick me out of my own crew (i dont like that)

so whatever, eet's in control of everything so whatver he wants to do with it i dont really care right now till i start playing again or sumtihng

so take me out, leave me in, change the name, do the hokey pokey whatever none of it really has any significance

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
sounds good to me, assuming we have the place. i'd rather have it written in stone, then me drive 2 hours get there, and then his dad comes home early for no reason and bust out w/the "lol, gtfo!"
Nah, he wont come home, hehe :]] its certain, but yeah, if you and lee want to come and play some smash with me nicknyte, sudai, eric, ect. then COMMAWN!

Esprit

Smash Rookie
I can't go, I kinda like... got kicked out of my house last weekend, and I'd rather not leave again for a while ><

but then again I could just be like "**** it" and go anyway, which I really wanna do ^_^

Mary

Smash Rookie
no one seems to remember that i live live in br and that ive managed to get around 3th - 6th place at every tournament. (screw eet,cyphus, and lee). i just hadly ever post anything. anyway, if a crew is being formed, you can count me in. my mains are falco, fox, and peach.

Sudai

Stuff here
*does the hookey pookey* By far the best suggestion this thread has ever seen.

ShyGuy, honnored to hear you say I was a possible addition to the crew because when I first came here I really wanted to be part of Battle Rogue. :x Just won't feel the same under new management.

Someone bring a TV to the smashfest today! I'm bringing my cube but can't provide a TV. x.x

Top Bottom