• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Oh lawd, is that sum stereotype I hear, kupo?

I wish I had cornbread. D:
Who's kupo and why do you always say it :/

Btw, I'm probably gonna carpool for Gameware, who's driving? Lee, we'll have another money match while we're there too.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
vaughn and ran might as well be michael jordan.

never seen ppl retire and come out of retirement every other month.
as long as it makes em happy its whatever though :p

play better games.

yall going to final round in march? im prob gonna go for third strike, alpha 3, sf4, and hd remix.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
vaughn and ran might as well be michael jordan.

never seen ppl retire and come out of retirement every other month.
as long as it makes em happy its whatever though :p

play better games.

yall going to final round in march? im prob gonna go for third strike, alpha 3, sf4, and hd remix.
Come to gameware for TvC noob, I will if I can talk joff into drivin

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
No MJ comparisons please. Especially since his first retirement was totally legit, and he only dominated 3 straight after. Second retirement wasn't bad either, he was still kicking it.

I think a Brett Favre is more in order.

Also, I'll be at Dibbz tomorrow.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
Come to gameware for TvC noob, I will if I can talk joff into drivin
going out of town this wknd.

No MJ comparisons please. Especially since his first retirement was totally legit, and he only dominated 3 straight after. Second retirement wasn't bad either, he was still kicking it.

I think a Brett Favre is more in order.

Also, I'll be at Dibbz tomorrow.
touche.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
If you're carpooling to that, Lee, that means missing out on Gware and leaving like... Thursday. >_< That counts me out, I've got classes Thursday and one Friday. SoCal = long-*** drive. T_T *Has to make the drive in April for senior design competition*

I'm still sad you're not coming, Sars... It would've been nice to hang and play some more before you head out but it's all good... I'm also super sad R0ni's not gonna be there. T___________T

I'm hungry for lunch and it's only 10... Dammit! Lol. Oh yeah, I have a friend who texted me like a week ago telling me he ate a spoon full of cinnamon. I lawl'd hard. XP

Edit: So wait, Popertop, you're actually coming? ^_^

eet

Smash Ace
<3 u guys

and here I am ... on Rsia's *****.

and then i guess here I am "normally" (it feels more normal near tim's *****)

and this is what I do instead of checking smashboards ever

this is before i cut my hair

edit to say id be down for that summer roadtrip/ some sort of oos summer smash adventure.

Sudai

Stuff here
Lee, it's a two day drive, one day if you're willing to not sleep for 30ish hours or people alternate sleeping. If it were the summer time and I didn't have school (test on thursday and friday then another on tuesday... :/), I'd be all over that with you but I can't exactly miss those three days. :/

Edit: LMAO. I love the pictures Eet chose to put up and his comments.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
So I said I was making my last post....but I lied lol...... u cant trust a poker player...

commenting on erics pics.... awsome stuff....u have no idea how much fun I had hanging with u guys a few years ago....

it sucks **** happened the way it did....

i was going to move in with eric but then i got fcked over by my daddy.... I phucked up so much...

every choice u make can be a life altering decision....

perhaps it was fate that things happened the way they did...

its just like in poker..... every decision u make affects the entire outcome of the game... u make the right decisions u win... when it comes to crunch time u have to be able to have a firm grasp on what to do..... u have know what everyones doing and y there doing it and not let anyone else know what ur doing...

i have a completely different outlook on life......now u dont have to worry about everthing and everyone.... u just have to be compfortable with who u are...
blah blah blah

im done

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Dont come to mandeville to play melee...otherwise...>.>....<.<

you might get bro-*****...just letting you know

T.T

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>_>

Ya'll are scurred of the **** that exists in GA...the **** that is SMOOTH CRIMINAL.

TO4 is going to be a little less cool without the rest of you guys. ;_; I really wanted to meet some of you.

Smooth Criminal

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm too lazy to do it right now. I have an essay I need to write tomorrow and that'll get me in the mood for doing things so I'm gonna do that as well as update some other stuff on the OP tomorrow. Yeah. Yeah......bye.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
You should come to LA Smooth. I really want to play against you xP. And crank it bout five times from left to right, and superman the nearest hoe.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
>_>

Ya'll are scurred of the **** that exists in GA...the **** that is SMOOTH CRIMINAL.

TO4 is going to be a little less cool without the rest of you guys. ;_; I really wanted to meet some of you.

Smooth Criminal
Youve still got me. I am obligated by Sa10 to have you in my sights, so...yeah.

Top Bottom