• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Eet doesn't come to the boards. He plays Brawl, Melee, and Brawl+, all mostly just for fun now days.

Lee still plays, still the best, still never on the boards.

Cyphus still plays, just not on the boards much anymore.

Taylor plays Melee onry so isn't on the boards much, but he's going through a phase where he's doing less gaming and looking for his future.

JWu wants to play Brawl, but all the other NOLA guys don't play Brawl and they don't really get together to play Melee anymore since there's never Melee tournies. For some reason JWu never comes when we go to DIBBz anymore. They never posted on the boards (cept a few times.)

Blaise kind of vanished before Melee came around.

FlareFox vanished a long time ago.

Sars is still around and posting.

Matt (Ever_Power) is still around and plays when we're in NOLA playing.

Randall's still around and hosting tournies.

lolNickNyte is in Arizona.

Kyle played Brawl for a while but quit. I think he plays Melee from time to time, but it's been a while since I've seen/heard from him.

Tim plays Melee with Taylor and Freddy.

I prolly missed some people. If there's someone you're wondering about from the old days, just ask and I can prolly tell you.

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
How long y'all been playin? Oh, and Sa10 is an awesome name. I've never seen that before.

Where's everyone else at, Sudai? Did they quit the game or just leave the board for a while?
Sa10 and I have been playing for years now, but we JUST now got into contact with the rest of the LA smash scene. Its pretty much been the two of us smashing against each other here in Mandeville. I used to play in Maryland, but not against any noteable names. Three years ago I came here, met Sa10, trained him, etc etc.

Yeah, and Sa10 is insane.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
just let it die, pritch.

um...the last page here was pretty gay. If you don't like competitive gaming, sounds like a personal problem...because nothing is wrong w/ the scene. I find it beautiful, if you think its some horrible omen, then u can go be a hippie, but dont drag the rest of us down.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Who's this Cyphus cat? Is he/she new? Sounds like a real douchebag.
I wanted to play during the break, but then I forgot. That story sounded a lot cooler in my head. I've got Phys2, Micro, and Anatomy Lab this semester (among other things), but call this guy and I might be able to come play. I remember the days when I'd get a phone call. I'm not too sure what I did to piss folks off, but I'm not apologizing. Sorry is for *******.

Sudai

Stuff here
Lee, I was talking about the Louisiana thread specifically. My Bad. :p

We all know the Texas threads > Louisiana Thread.

IceMan, I'd **** your babies. I don't have your number so I can't call. Where are you staying at now days?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I said it before, i'm willing to go to Dibbz. And I'm feeling Brawl for tonight Pritch :/ It's more of a "I need to get better cause Oklahoma apparently did so I don't want to be stomped" thing lol

Sudai

Stuff here
La Thein is the -only- OK player that I didn't play. : ( : (

Though, I did get a lot of comments from the OK players like "Yawara was bragging you guys up, lets see how good you really are!" After the match: "Ok..he wasn't lying..at all. *nervous laugh*"

Hyro

Smash Lord
Oh, I thought someone said it was on the 17th. XD

I don't think we're trying to decide between GW6 and CoT4, but Mandeville is going to something this weekend that's not GW6. XD

Can you give me a link for CoT4? I'm too lazy to go find it.

Edit: Hyro, I just realized TLink is staring down a COOKIE in your sig? XD <3<3<3
dats why i'm teh cookies mastah ;D

Here's the link for CoT4:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206898

Oh man. So much tourney talk!

Tipped Off 4 a.k.a TO4 - All melee tourney :/
HOBO14 - Brawl, Texas, No Meta :OOO
World HOBO a.k.a. WHOBO - No info :(

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Well im not going to read all of that ****, so

Pritch CALL ME MOTHER ****ER.

I need to know FOR SURE if you and me are going to Tipped off 4 i need to know seriously dude.

225-270-6935

Sudai

Stuff here
Hyro, I'll talk to you about all the upcoming tournies on Friday. I wanna talk to people in person about them since it's easier to get **** done that way.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
:(

And yeah, LA knows now but I guess the other way around too lol

And Le Thien's our special litte tourney monster.

Pritch

Smash Lord
May go to dibbz, may not.

Also I may not be going to gameware after all, as there's apparently a PTQ (big mtg tourney) happening in mobile on saturday that I may carpool over to with some guys. A tournament that I actually have a realistic chance of winning (with a trip to hawaii on the line) seems like a better deal than setting up the melee TV at a brawl tourney.

Esca

Smash Champion
For world hobo, google search anime matsuri, because world hobo is an anime convention. But please get tickets online becasue online they are 26 dollars, irl its 50.

guys, esca broke his arm, hoopin' son. no basketball now man, ****.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Ice stays in BRLA. That's the capital of the Louisiana, for those of you who don't know. I know some people did have my number, guess not the right folks. Hooray.
Ask for my #, I'll probably give it out.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Man ****, if I could go, Id would have brought my like 200 and some odd *** numbah of pokemon cards and ***** anything and everything with my craptastic water deck/fighting/I dont ****in know I just remember picking up randoms cards cause I wanted to bone nintendo for making pokemon.

And why do I have this sudden burning sensation in my pants? OH WAIT! Its the sensation to PWN YALLZZ IN TEH POKEZMANZZZZ! OH SHIZ!!!!

btw, I am craving some cornbread right now...

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai vs Redson
Sentimental Match
Sudai's Chocobo Plushy + Santi's Goggles + Bomber's Whatever for Redson's Eevee Plushy and Squirtle Plushy
2/3
Tourney Rules

Whenever he comes back to the scene.

Top Bottom