• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

XSniper

Smash Rookie
Nice meeting all u guys, u were all cool. Ryan, next time more matches dude (in brawl maybe :p). Taylor is kinda monstrous in melee..i gotta get my game back from friend, though im still gonna be on brawl. Melee felt sooo **** weird now...

Freddy was cutting up so much in melee that he cut his finger, if that's not awesome I dont know what is :)
Scary Fox Freddy, then Taylor's Fox beyond scary; it's R-rated...

But anyway, fun stuff and GG's; everyone was good. Lemme know when u all play again, im down.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im a noob kid come pick me up lolz

garuntee i have the best meele fox in the state of louisiana right now 20 mm fox ditto anyone?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
lol, im better with faclo but i dont do go in falco dittos, still i dont think anyone can beat me in a fox ditto excet tim or lee maybe if he played fox , generally i would use fox or marth (on freddy) against falco , and either fox or falco against fox. agaisnt sheik id go falco, against marth id go falco , peach id go fox or marth, against falcon falco against jigz fox, against samus fox/falco, against doc marth/falco

ive getting techniclyy good with fox and mind games

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
no limit hold em 10$ buy in i have chips not sure about the whole dealer big blind thing....im preety sure it small blind big blind dealer button so the last to act is the big blind.

Sudai

Stuff here
no limit hold em 10$ buy in i have chips not sure about the whole dealer big blind thing....im preety sure it small blind big blind dealer button so the last to act is the big blind.
Schweet. That's exactly what me and my friends play aside from small/big blind position. We usually do Dealer > Small > Big, but I'm fine playing any way. How do you handle blind increases? I've always just done every time someone gets knocked out, blinds are doubled. I just wanna know before we actually get to playing. : o

D

Deleted member

yeah, david (sniper x) is awesome. you should drink with us next time. what do u usually drink?

and no one is allowed to mm shyg. if you want to and he accepts, you have to money match me first, for the same amount.

love you all though.

i am a self proclaimed shyguy body gaurd.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
shyG. i'm willing to bet as much money as you have in a fox ditto 2/3 stage bans.

but i mean, 5$ is fine. or whatever.

David, you're awesome. Come around more. Hah.

I love all of you as well.

Except battosai. jk i don't even know you.

D

Deleted member

freddy, you have to mm me the same amount as shyg. thats the only case you can match shyg.

and shyg, i refuse to mm you. i dont want to get shamed.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Sudai, Taylor, EET etc....

Let me know when you guys decide to get to gether one day to play brawl and melee for like......5-8 hours of play (not joking) so it will be worth driving to baton rouge.

I guess I'll start visiting you guys and playing with you guys too. Don't really have anyone to play with in the New Orleans, since ricky/ray/john usually always end up busy.

I havent touched brawl in weeks -_- I been playing 1.6 to much for CEVO to win some $$$.

Anyway sudai let me know 504-810-3459

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Hahah well, ill mm anyone who i desire, but ill play you in a pretend mm :].

Btw, i want to play some melee agaisnt someone awesome today?
Soooo anyone who wants to play, i beliive most of you have my number, but for those who dont pm me if you want to play today. :D

peacez.

Also, when is that Lafayette tournoment?

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so the 3LT videos are finally up. You can find them here.

The second (and final) game of the Finals isn't up yet because I don't have the whole video right now. It might take a while for me to get it, but FFA, loser's bracket, and winner's bracket finals are up in their entirety as well as round 1 of the Grand Finals.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
LOl@Dr. Kario Kart....

up-b, dsmash, up-b, dsmash..... But hey, its metaknight, so it works!

-edit-

Testament and Gumby, if you wanna get owned just come to destrehan :laugh:
I have a footstool dair for you guys.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Okay, so the 3LT videos are finally up. You can find them here.

The second (and final) game of the Finals isn't up yet because I don't have the whole video right now. It might take a while for me to get it, but FFA, loser's bracket, and winner's bracket finals are up in their entirety as well as round 1 of the Grand Finals.
Hey ya bastid, ya totally ignored my post directed at YOU! Answer the question, Sir Randall!

Oh, and thanks for putting up the vids, hilarity.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, oops. It can't really be described without the picture. Just ask me about it next time you see me, I usually have my computer.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
What the f#ck is a destrehan and I'll see what the lil ***** says...

u no want these Kirby pwnage
Destrehan is a city? Its kinda near Laplace and Kenner. Its about 15-20 min drive from Dibbz.

-edit-

Matt lives here too, but he's prolly sleeping right now since he works nightshift.

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
i get off work at 10 tonight but i want to play some maylay after. freddy, taylor , eric, anyone playing tonight.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
i feel like some new orleans/ destrehan folk should migrate to br this weekend and get some games with br folks

Sariku

Smash Master
Louisianna, we will be hosting a two day tournament in Biloxi, Mississippi. A thread will be up soon, but would you guys be interested in going?

Alright, we'll I do have good news. A thread will be up today on what will be going on, but we have a few dates in mind.

The beginning of August at the earliest, which would be August 1-2 and August 8-9. We may have a place to hold it at, and if so, it will be a two day tournament. GameStop has not got back to us whether they will sponsor it or not, but the place will be free to use all weekend. The catch to that is some of the money will go to the D'Iberville Special Needs Soccer Team, set up for disabled and handicapped kids to play soccer and have fun. It will be a two day tournament, the first being Super Smash Bros. Brawl and the second being Melee. You will be able to sleep inside the place all night, and there are restaurants such as Taco Bell, Hooters, Applebees, Outback, Beef O' Bradees, and a few other places close by to the location of the tournament. We will have a Brawl Singles and Doubles and a Melee singles and doubles, each costing 10 dollars to enter. Prizes will consist of the entry fees and possibly others such as gift cards to Wal-Mart and GameStop, and possibly a new 32" TV. The better prizes will be in the tournament the most people express interest in, so weather it be Brawl or Melee, we do not know.

If you have any questions or concerns, you may post it here. We know it's a long way from most Mississippi Smashers, but assuming the prizes are good I don't think that it should matter that much. If most of you want Melee, then we will make the Melee Tournaments the ones worth the prizes. Just tell me what you guys want, as I hope all of you up north will want to come down here and meet the few smashers, like myself, secluded from everyone who is really playing the game. I will have the thread up, but also invite people yourself. People in the Melee scene don't know me nearly as well as they probably know all of you guys, so please help make this a successful tournament.

Thanks.

Originally posted in MS Thread.

-Ran

Smash Master
This is what has been pwning my Smash Brother time. q.q

THANKFULLY... She leaves on Sunday!

She just bit me for saying that.

She's not allowed to meet Lee for that one reason.

Ps: Her name is Sara. =V

Sudai

Stuff here
Bilouxi is about 2:15 away from BR. About 1:30 from NO. They has Melee. I might could maybe wanna go to this? Anyone else interested? : O

Also, anyone wanting **** tons of Melee practice tomorrow, hit me up. I wanna play a bunch before I got to MFTW.

Sariku

Smash Master
We are trying to get sponsorships and such to help us out, but with late time it may be hard. We can't promise the best for prize money, but it will be more than worth it for a 2 day tournament.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Lol WTF @ sponsorships?

I'm down for meetin up with BR this weekend if you guys want too? It would have to be on a saturday though. Cause I work friday night into saturday morning.

Let me know!

I dont go to dibbz anymore cause I just go to johns house -_-

Jackets

Smash Rookie
i'm up for a BR tourney. i kinda too a break from brawl and been playing melee instead, but w/e.
i'd be happy to get my name out there :D

edit: as long as i can get a ride o.O

Top Bottom