• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

battousai; money match?

no offense to matt but i dont struggle with him. if he can go even with you then you wont be a problem for sudai. how do i know this? sudai is too good. i feel like i had barely an edge over him in the last tournament. our match was too close.

also; i can go from like 3-4:30 pm. then i can come back around midnight. if yall will be over there at any of those times; ill play. my melee game is getting sharper with each session. i felt a part of my old self tonight. i just have to remember i can crouch cancel fsmash out of a run.

ggs freddy.

i requested off next thursday and i will be attending mftw. if anyone would like to ride with me you're welcome too. if anyone from n.o. or houma wants to drive to br, you can ride the additional hour with me.

so far its only me and freddy for sure. vaughn is a maybe.
ken? sudai? lee? testament? eric?

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the offer taylor. unfortunately i have a physics test friday morning and cannot attend. good luck out there though. if u play anywhere close to the level you were playing at the gameware tourney earlier this year I am sure you will do fine.

i will contact you guys on saturday when i am in BR so we can get some matches. It would be nice to get a small group together for a few hours.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Ggs tay.

Battosai, you really need to learn to shut your mouth man. You're talking smack to people who are way above your level. I have no problem with you as a person but your ego is bigger than your skill at smash as a whole.

Get better.

Beat me consistantly, then you can KIND OF talk ****.

Beat lee consistantly, and you can talk as much **** as you want :].

EDIT: For Samurai Champloo.

Aka Samurai Remix
AAKA Samurai Mashup. :D

Sudai

Stuff here
battousai; money match?

no offense to matt but i dont struggle with him. if he can go even with you then you wont be a problem for sudai. how do i know this? sudai is too good. i feel like i had barely an edge over him in the last tournament. our match was too close.

i requested off next thursday and i will be attending mftw. if anyone would like to ride with me you're welcome too. if anyone from n.o. or houma wants to drive to br, you can ride the additional hour with me.

so far its only me and freddy for sure. vaughn is a maybe.
ken? sudai? lee? testament? eric?
Thanks for the compliments in smash.

As for MFTW, I might be up to going by Thursday, but as it stands, I'm probably not going. Still <3 Melee, but like...I've been in a piss-poor mood since I got home yesterday. Probably gonna change by Thursday though. Anyway, I'll let you know.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I didn't say I was that good. I said out of the people that I had PLAYED. Jeese.

-edit-

and lol, my main is not meta knight or snake.... eww. I wouldn't barely even touch those characters unless I absolutely had to.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Rly? You made it seem that way :]

Taylor, can you email me your numbeR? or just PM it to me? ill do the same.. i got a new phone soo yeah

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I can't go this thursday, Tay-Tay. However, I should be able to go the thursday 2 weeks from thursday.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Rly? You made it seem that way :]

Taylor, can you email me your numbeR? or just PM it to me? ill do the same.. i got a new phone soo yeah
Well I didn't mean to make it seem that way. I even called myself mediocre at Melee. I merely said, that of the few people that I have played in Brawl, that I fared pretty well.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Well I didn't mean to make it seem that way. I even called myself mediocre at Melee. I merely said, that of the few people that I have played in Brawl, that I fared pretty well.
Do yourself a favor, and by yourself I of course mean everyone else on the boards - don't post.

Freddy, PM me your new # quickly! So I can call you later about getting your carless a$$ over to Vaughn's for the smashfest.

D

Deleted member

ken, why cant you go!

dsk i forgive me for not stating earlier, but you're invited to ride to mftw too.

my number: 892-4778

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Do a lot of people go to tourneys in BR? Or is it just like ten people? I'm thinking about going since I really want to play other people offline than just my friend. Looks fun and I hope I can make it.

EDIT: You can add my BFC if you want.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
yall should just leave battousai alone... only lee should be able to say anything since he can beat everyone else... if he thinks hes good at brawl then let him have a big ego... if u know u can beat him it shouldnt matter.... come on its brawl anyone can think theyre good... wheras melee actually takes more skill and u can tell easily how good someone is...,

may go to dibbz tonight to play melee i dunno blah....

-Ran

Smash Master
Still dead to the Brawl world at the moment. Girlfriend is down [flew her in from Oregon]. Everything is going great. Took off all of next week from work [Paid time off for the win!] to spend time with her before she leaves on the 15th. But yea, everything is awesome. =D

I don't even have internet at home right now. On Sunday, a Pit Bull downstairs dug up all the cables, and chewed through them. No TV or Internet right now. Not till sometime next week, if I'm lucky. q.q

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I went to dibbz today but I had to leave at like 8:30. I got ***** by Lee a few times, but then I managed to get him to high percentage on his last life with Marth. (I hope he was trying) Other than that, I beat Jackets with DDD, but then he ***** my Marth with Meta. I played some other kid but I dont know his name. It was pretty fun and I learned a few new things about Marth that I didn't know about.
i hate you.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I seriously seriously hate you. Please die
:[ I thought we had something special. Anyways, ShyGuy... playing you was fun. Really ****ty at Melee but whatever. I had fun and that's all that counts. As for the DownSyndrome kid, I think that your account name is very appropriate. I've never even met you, so you can shut the **** up ok?

-edit-

wtf Lee, I just noticed you replied to my comments from like.... months ago? Wtf0rk xD

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Close, but it's Brawl. There might be a Melee side thingy if people are interested though. I'd expect 15-20 people. It won't be huge, but whoever goes will be able to meet a lot of the smashboards BR players.

And yeah, the videos from 3LT are a long time in coming, but I was gone for two weeks and haven't had time to do anything with them. I'll probably get the up within the next few days.

Anyways, don't forget Friday, June 20th @ 6pm! It's the Gameware on College Drive.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Randall, you bastid!! You never told us about the arcade you didn't go into. Please, elaborate...and maybe give address to DSK, yes?

Shore Top

Smash Cadet
hey taylor im going to mftw also but i wont be able to ride down with you and freddy. i have to schedule for fall semester at ul earlier that day. also. ill be home all today so feel free to stop by and pick up those games.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
ah! i may come over shortly but its already rly late.

my beard is awesome, and so was eric's comment.

taylor

D

Deleted member

i dont have any controllers of my own. i was sad playasia only had the white one because i didnt want to copy matt, but i want the 10 foot cord so it looks like i have to. im ordering one now!

im going to decorate it with multicolored sharpies and clear coat it though. so ill be a little original.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest was fun. Laffy is going to be awesome, can't wait to see all of you again.

im awesome.. maybe

peace.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet

eet

Smash Ace
so if anyone is looking to play someon in the BR area (recognize i think?) or anyone else call me at 405-7766 . i wont answer but yo ucan leave a message or txt. lawl.

im off the next two days -- ill even drive to pick you up if youre a noob kid.

Top Bottom