• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah. I'd have to clear it with my mom and she might want to go see it, but like, she wanted me to ask you guys cause the dorms (at least the honors ones) look ****ty as hell.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
actually...peach is what i'm afraid of.
we have no pro peach player expreience. Xelic, DoH, Smiles, etc are like way faster than eet, lol.
in crews..just make sure they don't fight me...cuz doc/ice is horrible against them.

VVB

SD Champ
Yeah. I'd have to clear it with my mom and she might want to go see it, but like, she wanted me to ask you guys cause the dorms (at least the honors ones) look ****ty as hell.
Yeah, they are pretty crap.

I don't know exactly what going on with the guys i live with, but i'm pretty sure by next fall somethings gonna happen. Either we stay here or find somewhere else to live. i'll keep you updated.

Speaking of which, Flare, are you ever going to move to laffy?

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, as of now its looking like i won't be able to make it :(. Really bummed. i was excited to acutally make it to a pretty decent sized tourney and finally get to play with BR again and Houma... but once again work loves to just **** me at the right times. There is a meeting Sunday night at 8pm that i HAVE to be at (acording to my boss) and i am told that we won't be back till early Monday morning.

This really sucks. Sorry i can't make it...:/
Don't beat yourself up, come next next friday or sat we will be smashing like always.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
actually...peach is what i'm afraid of.
we have no pro peach player expreience. Xelic, DoH, Smiles, etc are like way faster than eet, lol.
in crews..just make sure they don't fight me...cuz doc/ice is horrible against them.
Texas peaches hate technical foxes though, and Lee is beast. But if anything, you should worry about DoH when playing Marth since I know he likes playing Marths for some weird reason and I think so does Xelic. :/ But with smart stage counterpicking, I still think that LA should be okay.

Kyle, John play Marth, Lee plays Fox, Taylor does Falco/Falcon. All of those do pretty well against Peach players. Only thing to really worry about is Falcon since a fast Peach is pretty tricky to play around. But I think Kyle and John should be able to control the match. Kyle with his aggressiveness alone and John is just way too good and his style of Marth isn't anything Texas ever plays against. But really aside from those Peach players, the rest of Texas is still unsure if they're going. And even if Caveman or Rob$ goes, Fox/Falco > Sheik and Marths > Falco/Fox. Also, Cyphus's Doc should be a big enough surprise character to throw off a lot of guys in crews especially if it's a weird counterpick against low stocked Sheiks.

Either way, I think LA should do okay. Even if you don't take the first match, I think LA will do fine in the long run.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
talyor any word on graces/other sisters car? or if tim is even going , i say we make eric go no matter what cuz a trip without the bossman is lame

what day would be partaking to this city, with the riverwalk (ive been to sanantio with family so im kinda familure, as far directions i dont know **** as far as directions, so some one else better know the way...

i could potentialy drive my car atlaeat for a little but but im kinda nervous behind the wheel, so any one else feel free to drive it

are we leaving on friday Moroning? maybe i should come thurday

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
My roommate got Mario Galaxy yesterday. It's awesome. New ideas, new suits, same game, what more could one ask for. Another awesome thing, no water cannons or vacuum cleaners. I was severely disappointed to see the Rapist wasn't in the game, even though one of the members of the Mushroom Kingdom talked about him and showed his face. I wish the Brawl site would show his face. Anyways, Assassin's Creed (boy that's a fun word to write, assassin) comes out today. Ready for that.
Oh, and when are y'all playing again (BR folk)?

D

Deleted member

word. tim says he cant go. so right now its me, kyle, and shyg.

what time is laf. leaving on friday? shyg, what ever time they're leaving, try to be in br an hour earlier so we will cross laf about when they're leaving. leaving on friday, sos's friday, hotel saturday, and sos's or driving back late on sunday.

so its just the 3 of us in shygs car and only 2 ppl from br. but i guess we have our best so w/e

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Manko, are you serious, or are you ****ing with me, because I don't want to waste a lot of time playing as that red queer if I'm just gonna find out you were ****ing with me. If not, you just made my day, and I love you.

D

Deleted member

shyg call me if u have any questions. i probably wont be able to check smashboards until after the tournament. maybe once or something but w/e it's just safer to call.

225-892-4778

Flarefox

Smash Ace
That's why I choose to live at home, even though it is a pretty long drive from New Iberia.

Yeah, they are pretty crap.

I don't know exactly what going on with the guys i live with, but i'm pretty sure by next fall somethings gonna happen. Either we stay here or find somewhere else to live. i'll keep you updated.

Speaking of which, Flare, are you ever going to move to laffy?
Living in a nice apartment is pretty costly. I don't think it'll work out. Driving is a *****, but my parents say that if I move out, I'm getting virtually no financial support. Basically it's, "Stay here, or UR ***'D." :chuckle:

EDIT: Oh yeah, am I gonna get to play in the 2nd crew? (Because that'd be awesome)

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Hey would anyone want to help us with the pichu challenge? We need like 3 people to help us with it. Doesn't have to be the same 3 at all times, but we got a challenge from Caveman, so we need the hippest pichus we can get.

EDIT: Hey Would Anyone Want To Help Us With The Pichu Challenge?

EDIT: HEY FRIENDS! WOULD ANYONE WANT TO HELPWITH THE PICHU CHALLENGE ON SUNDAY? WE'LL PROBABLY GETR TO MESS AROUND WITH IT ON SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE HOTEL. ONLY SAY YES IF YOU THINK PICHU IS AN AMUSING CHARACTER. IT'S FUN I PROMISe.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
EDIT: HEY FRIENDS! WOULD ANYONE WANT TO HELPWITH THE PICHU CHALLENGE ON SUNDAY? WE'LL PROBABLY GETR TO MESS AROUND WITH IT ON SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE HOTEL. ONLY SAY YES IF YOU THINK PICHU IS AN AMUSING CHARACTER. IT'S FUN I PROMISe.
HEY FRIEND I BET CAVEMAN WILL PROVE QUITE THE CHALLENGING MATCH. ALSO I DISCOVERED THAT I ONLY HAVE TO TAKE ONE FOOT OUT OF THE BATHTUB TO PEE IN THE TOILET.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
ALSO I DISCOVERED THAT I ONLY HAVE TO TAKE ONE FOOT OUT OF THE BATHTUB TO PEE IN THE TOILET.
HEY FRIEND. THAT'S TOTALLY COOL. IT'S ALMOST AS IF...yOU USED THE CRUISE CONTROL TO COOL

EDIT: HEY FRIEND. ACTUALLY YOUR BATHTUB IS SO CLOSE TO YOUR TOILED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE ANY FEET OUT OF IT TO PEE. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
PICTURE THIS FRIEND, YOU ARE RELAXING IN THE TUB WHEN SUDDENLY THE URGE TO PISS UNCONTROLLABLY OVER COMES YOU, YOU MUST PISS NOW, BUT YOU CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DRY OFF AND YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR FLOOR TO BE DRIPPING WET, SO WHAT DO YOU DO? WELL, IF YOU ARE ME YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR TOILET IS ONLY ABOUT 2 INCHES AWAY FROM THE EDGE OF YOUR TUB CAUSE ITS A ****TY APARTMENT SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STICK A LEG OUT TO GET A GOOD POSITION AND PISS AWAY.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
EDIT: HEY FRIEND.
PICTURE THIS FRIEND, YOU ARE RELAXING IN THE TUB WHEN SUDDENLY THE URGE TO PISS UNCONTROLLABLY OVER COMES YOU, YOU MUST PISS NOW, BUT YOU CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DRY OFF AND YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR FLOOR TO BE DRIPPING WET, SO WHAT DO YOU DO? WELL, IF YOU ARE ME YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR TOILET IS ONLY ABOUT 2 INCHES AWAY FROM THE EDGE OF YOUR TUB CAUSE ITS A ****TY APARTMENT SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STICK A LEG OUT TO GET A GOOD POSITION AND PISS AWAY.
FU
CK THAT.

KenAlleman said:
VARUNA, YOU SHOULD HAVE FALCON PUNCHED.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
taylor - the brains behind the operation

shyg - the fun of the operation

kyle - the dedication to the operatoim

eric - the awsomess behind the operation

so waht kind of music do yall like? all i have is techno, video game remix music, some classic and alternative rock and classical ssbmsoundtack... any one can smoke in my car anytime, no one has to pay for gas,, any illegall drugs can be taken as long as ur not driving and if we do get pulled over u better be able to consume it all or hide it other than that anything is fine i just want it to be an enjoylbe experice

Does anyone want to drive the whole way? Talyor ? if not we can all take turns but keep in mind im not a very good driver on the interstate, if im am driving im gonnd go in the slow slane super slow (thats how I roll)

If its me, taylor , kyle and eric that could leve room for one spot unless yall want acomforatable backseat. I think it would be cool to bring jon the only thing is i have no way of finding out how to contact him or anything it would have to be done through cyphus somehow...... IMO jon is top 2 in LA and could fair better than anyone in texas it all depends on whos there texas fear black people, caveman and xelic wouldnt stand a chance. not to say lee, cyp,kyle, taylor dont all have the same abilites, and then we'll have flarefox the noble assasin mowing down texas, people will stand in awe at the awseomeness of eet and forget how to play, and then me, im looking to make a good showing at this tourney i have all the tools i need i just need to perform, but my main goal is having fun oh and varuna dont know him but hopefully he can ad a new dimension to team LA ,, so go forth LA and show them what u got this isnt just about personal matchups its about LA proving themselves.... first we take texas then florida then the world......
ok im going to go make some microwavable macoroni

some give me some details when u want me to come to br......

Top Bottom