• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
flarefox, my cell is 232-5410..i work today til 11..but i should deffinately get your cell (u can AIM it to me) and the address where me and lee are meeting ya'll.
might just be 4 of us, unless john can get a ride to Houma, and then back to new orleans after the tournament (which none of us deserve to have to do...so yea)
and then BR = 4?..so 8 LA smashers..hm. oh well.
i talked w/ john, he doesnt even seem like he wants to go that bad. something like he's tired of smash.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
plzzz,, get jon to go with yall we need him bribe him or sutmhing i garuntee he will have a fun time

tell him shyg wants him to go

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
the real problem is he doesn't have a ride to houma. And it costs me 10 bucks to him up (and then obviously) another 10 bucks to drop his *** back home after the tournament....in addition to 4 hours total of my time.

I actually don't even have time to get him after school...we gotta be in laffy soon as possible. Only chance is if lee picks him up (since he gets outta school earlier than me)...but i'm sure he doesn't wanna do that, and then someone has to still bring him home...

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i lll pay u th 20 bucks for that do it for LA

he can go home in my car and i can bring him home since he lives lose to me

or give me driections to his house and ur house and i can pick him up totmorw morning and bring him to houma

does he know the way to houma? is it jusy on the interstate?

D

Deleted member

shyg the long post at the bottom of the last page was epic... you are the legend formally known as shyguy.

on a different note, while jon is good at smash it can be annoying to be around him sometimes and even worse for long car rides. i say we leave him at home? pierre or matt could have the last spot in shygs car but im down for a ride with 4. if eric doesnt go then definitely get one of those 2. it would just be more comfortable that way. im down for driving most of the way, and if i want to take a break kyle agreed to take over so we should be set on driving. if you come into br tonight you'll have to stay at erics, or you can just come in tomorrow. i have a play to go to tonight and i might have to hang out with a friend. it depends, but idk if i'll be smashing anyway. ill give everyone a call when im done.

other than that im stoked xD

if yall want to enter crews with la:2 who is it?
la-cyph,lee,me,kyle
la2- ffox,shyg,eet(or matt or pierre), and who else is riding with laff?

just to inform everyone... me and cyphus are both going to win.

PEACE

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
if eric doesnt go no one goes, i mean screw work u can get another job

i just went from :) to :crying:

seroisly like if eric doesnt go then i dont really feel like going anymore

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i cant tell when its eric talking or whens its kyle are yall at the same computer or sutmhign

is erci really not going? what days does he have work?

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
If eric's not going... Eric, will you be smashing at your place this weekend? Or should I be asking kyle if I can go to your place? (Rofl)
Call/Text me, Eric and/or I'll call/text you if I/you want to hangout/smash. 0.o

D

Deleted member

ken/is a/***/but i/ love him

<3

ffox what time are yall leaving tomorrow? shyg can probably come any time before that and hang at erics.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
is eric really not going :( they dont need u fro 3 days tell them bytches to make their own coffe (ifs thats where u still work)

ok im going to cry my self to sleep im gonna wake up some time in the morning and on smash boards i better read "shyg meet here at 0:00"

i still dont have any idea of what time were talking here so im just gonna wake up at like 11:00 AM

Sudai

Stuff here
Nya! *attacks*

Hyl's coming down here~ Woo. Finally got her to drive instead of me ? : P

Just wanted to share.

Freddy, when are you leaving for NC?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
alrigth i need some acurate iformation on what to do , i tried acalling taylor and eric and i still dont know when or where to go so i guess at some point im jst gonna like drive to baton rouge and wait in some parking lot until i figure out what were doing

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
i cant make my internet work. im jacking someone else's ;.;

if anyone knows how to make a router that seems to only put out a local signal, connect to the intranet, please let me know.

Did you get that problem solved?
If not, what other computers are on the network with internet access?
It sounds like an issue with the DHCP settings.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
alright im leaving for baton rouge a little after 12, ill try to go to erics apartment if no ones there ill wait in the parking lot, my cell phone is on so call me and tell me what to do

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm planning to set up a VPN to get from school computers to a computer at my house. Was wondering if you had messed with the tinc client/server or if you knew of any other good free ones?

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Depending on your router, you should be able to do it via router settings.
If not, I'm not too sure, I've always only done it at the hardware level.
What kind of router do you use at home?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
wtf nizoobs im need to get important info on who to meet up with and where to go in baton rouge, not how to hook up a computa to router and all that jazz

I play smash like have sex i attack at the right moment based on what my oppponent is doing and try to stay on board...

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
We Real Cool

THE POOL PLAYERS.
SEVEN AT THE GOLDEN SHOVEL.

We real cool. We
Left school. We
Lurk late. We
Strike straight. We
Sing sin. We
Thin gin. We
Jazz June. We
Die soon.

-- Gwendolyn Brooks

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
So I've been playing a bit here and there with Phil, Vaughn, and Eric. I really think it's helping my game a lot. I even got a pretty pro rest combo on Eric's Falcon earlier. Too bad no one else saw it...

But yeah, I'm wanting to hold another tournament here in Baton Rouge sometime before or during Christmas break, but nothing nearly as big as LAST. I'm thinking about venues, and College Gameware could work. The only thing is that it'll be up to the people who normally work there whether or not we can have it. At least I think that's how it is. If anyone has any ideas for a venue (Laser Tag probably wouldn't work as well for this, and GameLAN looks really small and crowded), then please let me know.

Anyways, I hope to get something set up within the next few weeks, as long as school doesn't get too rough going into finals, so expect something soon-ish.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Okay guys, my flight comes in at 5:45 pm at Baton Rouge on Weds. If anyone wants to give a ride, please do. Although I cant play smash, I want to see you guys more than playing some game. If anything that'll wait for Sunday. Anyway, Get back to me yall. Cya.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
After another embarrassing day of defeat, I have decided....**** Amazon.com.
eBay shall provide me with a much needed GC controller so I can start practicing.
And I'm looking forward to unlocking everything for the very first time ever :p

Entreri

Smash Cadet
shyg your mom called at like 3am looking for you. (and she wanted to come over OH!)

-eet

Top Bottom