• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Varuna, I was totally at ULL from like, 10 to 2:30 today and I would have gone smash with you, but like..my parents drove me up there cause I was there for "Preview Day" or w/e and they wanted to go to see what my future college looked like.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Guys, thanks for having me over.
Taylor, I owe you an apology, from your avatar, I thought you'd be a *****....like a paper cutout of a little boy in green or something, I dunno. You're clearly a god amongst men.
I'm sorry I couldn't provide more of a challenge/entertainment. I look forward to learning and improving from you guys (if possible).

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Mindgames

I like my avatar i think its an acurate representation of who i am

I played a level 8 fox ditto on 100 stock i had 60 stock left when i beat him, i dunno i like get the computer to start playing like i want to, he like starts trying to copy what im doing and then i pwn him

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I won ******* of the night award with my favorable "Woah! Did I just four-stock you?" quote. Thus ending Taylor's reign... until another day. Just joking, Taylor! Much love. <3
That was a lot of fun, guys. We definitely need to do that again. Likewise to DSK, I'll try get better and give you guys more of a challenge. Just need to work on those marth dittos... I just suck a *lot* at that.

Hmmm... contemplating jumping on my roommate's bed while she's sound asleep... I may die.
Okay, if no one hears from me again, that's what happend.

D

Deleted member

ken, if you didn't have a girlfriend... i'd say go for it. you never know what kind of dream you'll interrupt ;)
then again you could end up dead. good thing you dont believe in God! woohoo
jokes.

anyway ggs everyone, sry i didnt play much i am just having a rough time right now. DSK wish i wouldve at least gotten to play you. for not knowing any tech game, from what i saw you play quite smart. hope too see you raising in the ranks soon. I'm definitely not a god amongst men but i do try to be the a good person. i laughed at your previous opinion of me though xD

on a side note i like ken and phil a lot? yes.

time for movement time for change!

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I still dont know how im getting to the the texas tourny? If theres a spot open with the baton rouge people could i go with yall?(i assume teylor,kyle,tim,eric and vauhn are all still going) we could use my car if not then could i catch a ride with varuna and flarefox or cyphus and lee?

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
DSK wish i wouldve at least gotten to play you. for not knowing any tech game, from what i saw you play quite smart.
Thank you. Hopefully Amazon will decide to ship me a controller soon. When they do, I should definitely be able to imrpove my technical skills. I know the theory and way to execute...just gotta practice, practice, practice.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
geez did he not get beaten repetively by nicknyte, does he not know that nicknytes isn't even in the top 5?

Also

I am still for sure going to TX tourny. As of now there are 2 (two) seats left. I think I remember taylor being the first to express interest in riding with me but if he doesn't need a ride any more its open to any one (just shower before we leave D).

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
mr.j is talking **** about lee in the sv/az thread.
geez did he not get beaten repetively by nicknyte, does he not know that nicknytes isn't even in the top 5?

Also

I am still for sure going to TX tourny. As of now there are 2 (two) seats left. I think I remember taylor being the first to express interest in riding with me but if he doesn't need a ride any more its open to any one (just shower before we leave D).
Taylor, dont listen to J. He's talking sh*t just to rile you up. Ignore him. Also....;_; nickynyte tries for top 5 often.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Matt, I think I'm going to start trying to bring my laptop more often to record some matches, if neither you or Ben can do so. I'd really like to start making a montage of the Pichu Challenge and other random gameplay.

D

Deleted member

i keep telling tim to ask him mom but he hasnt yet...

thats the only thing stopping me from knowing who im riding with.

Sudai

Stuff here
Panik, most of us are actually. I'm going next year, Setsuma and Kalzar aren't to college yet. Aside from that, I think everyone else is in college or at least graduated high school already.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
eric u should go with me i could like drive up their the day before of sumthing..... i want eric all to myself

but ya we shouldlikefigure out who all is goinig and what cars, if tim isnt going then everyone from baton rouge should go with me taylor,eric, vauhn, pillsbury dough boy.......

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Why do you guess none of us are in college? Is that some kind of crack on our intelligence? Are you callin us stupid, you arrogant son of a *****? This is some kinda sick ****in joke, ain't it? Blow me.
Oh, and yeah, I'm in college. Tigersrape4life.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
Why do you guess none of us are in college? Is that some kind of crack on our intelligence? Are you callin us stupid, you arrogant son of a *****? This is some kinda sick ****in joke, ain't it? Blow me.
Oh, and yeah, I'm in college. Tigersrape4life.
Nah, that was more like, on the other page I made a post asking if anyone smashed at Northwestern, and it was skipped. I know, it was a terrible generalization, but still. I just wanted to know who smashes at what college?

Oh, and Sudai, do all of ya'll know where ya'll are going yet, or is it still up in the air?

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm going to ULL or LATech, leaning for ULL. No idea on the others though.

Icy was just joking, by the way. He puts on an arrogant tough guy facade on the intarwebz, but he's an aweasome guy irl~ I'm not just saying that because we have the same first names either. ; D

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Your first name is Ice too?
Yeah, I was kidding. I go to LSU. Good luck finding people at NWSt (is that right?).

Nyte, are you serious? You don't remember that muh ****in Icebreaker? That boot hurts, don't it.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
Your first name is Ice too?
Yeah, I was kidding. I go to LSU. Good luck finding people at NWSt (is that right?).

Nyte, are you serious? You don't remember that muh ****in Icebreaker? That boot hurts, don't it.
Yeah, I'm going to Northwestern for the computer sciences department which is apparently ranked as one of the best in the nation even though the rest of the school sucks at life? Whatever. But yeah, thanks, and I knew you were joking.

If you weren't, I was going to kill Mike the Tigers to makes you feel teh sadz.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
If you weren't, I was going to kill Mike the Tigers to makes you feel teh sadz.[/QUOTE]

old age beat you to it.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119662
reminder...TX tourney this sat and sunday

me and lee are riding w/ varuna, flarefox, and maybe ben
chad's driving ricky, john, pierre, and prolly ray
BR, i believe, is doing their own thing.

i've posted in their thread that we are attending.\

some TX vet/pros, i heard, aren't attending..but heres what i'vegot so far as the people we'll need to watch out for. To my research though...Cave, Rob, and FastLikeTree may not be attending.
Xelic, SOS, Smiles, DoH...um..Mr.C is a really good Link, I believe ya'll are aware of Sethlon's roy/marthness, um....RoyR is TX's best capt...and Rice and his possy should be coming too.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Good luck dudes.

Thought me, KOS-MOS, and some other Oklahoma guys could make it to this one but, alas, they had to schedule the tourney on this exact week T_T

Wanted to see how I owuld do against y'all now that I play smash frequently instead of like once a month now but oh wells. Hoping for rapage, Texas sucks :p (j/k to all Texas players). But seriously, good luck to you guys. Louisiana spacies should eat through their Peaches and Wobbles is no longer living in Texas so . . .

=D

Flarefox

Smash Ace
wes you don't needa worry about the laptop we can just use mine or ben's
You guys have the hardware and software that you need?

Ben said he couldn't find something that he needed to record. Pretty much all I need are a few RCA splitters and another bundle of male-to-male red, white, and yellow RCA cables. Then, I could output to a T.V. and a computer. ;)

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cyphus how needy are they of setups? I'd rather not bring any as the car will be packed as is.

Wes, Don't forget that my wii can't use AR.

EDIT: Also, HI RYAN!

Top Bottom