• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ok guys, I updated the OP and the thread title. Still waiting on OWM results and also the smashcon thread links. I'm don't think I'm missing any other events as of right now. If there are, please let me know and provide the link and I will update the OP accordingly. Thanks.

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Ggs samsora, you straight bodies me. That peach is too much. I can't wait to play you again, hopefully in tournament lol or at least get some friendlies

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
Ggs samsora, you straight bodies me. That peach is too much. I can't wait to play you again, hopefully in tournament lol or at least get some friendlies
My next tourney will most likely be grand chariot or summer con

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Holding that spot in C tier like a boss. :cool:

That reminds me, I need to get in some matches with Stark. Luigi v Link too fun.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Ever since it was confirmed in smash 4 that rock pikmin make oli heavier, it's been a blatant lie on the oli threads that he can do it in pm. He's so bad we mindgame through forums yo

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Yo I'm going out of town today and won't be able to make the ICE tourney. Sorry Justin I'll probably be at the next one. ;-;

Bestrin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4656-9213-2468
Does anybody in Northern LA have a tri-wing screwdriver? I really want to replace my analog stick before the tournament at Tech on Saturday, but unfortunately my screwdriver is at home. I would come to you (and maybe play some P:M too) to pick it up.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody in Northern LA have a tri-wing screwdriver? I really want to replace my analog stick before the tournament at Tech on Saturday, but unfortunately my screwdriver is at home. I would come to you (and maybe play some P:M too) to pick it up.
I have one.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It doesn't have the same padding around the stick, so it won't tear like the GC ones do.

Bestrin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4656-9213-2468
It doesn't have the same padding around the stick, so it won't tear like the GC ones do.
That's awesome. definitely going to try it out. I can't find the replacements for sale separately, but I don't mind putting out a few bucks for a colorful, quality pad from a new nunchuck.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
What's more important is how many people din't know that wfc is garbage and if you really want to enjoy smashing online, you should get dolphin netplay. Unless you play brawl. Netplay can't handle brawl's randomness so you'd be **** outta luck

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
Nintendo's online system isn't very good outside of Mario Kart games anyway. I'm curious as to how to New Smash will play online.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Allow me to rephrase then. I always wondered why Mario Kart ran so much smoother online compared to Brawl. You ****stick.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Anyone going to Lee High (BRLA) tomorrow to play those kids, or would like to go? I'll drive. I think it's interesting, I would have loved for folks to come to my HS when we played and teach us how to play. I'm not going alone though. High school smash club, this world is a place I want to live in.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
If I had a ride that were conveniently traveling from the Fort Polk/Leesville area I would gladly come to that HS tourney and play on their laggy HDTVs just to help build the scene

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
Anyone going to Lee High (BRLA) tomorrow to play those kids, or would like to go? I'll drive. I think it's interesting, I would have loved for folks to come to my HS when we played and teach us how to play. I'm not going alone though. High school smash club, this world is a place I want to live in.
Do you have the time that the tourney is gonna start? I doubt I can go, but just in case I end up having free time tomorrow, probably can get my parents to drive me or something.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
It's not a tourney, it's a smash club, so like a smashfest. It starts at 11. I don't know where you live, but I'd be willing to pick you up and drop you off (if it's feasible) and I can only guarantee to your parents that you'll comeback with no visible tattoos.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
haha, thanks for the offer, but my parents are usually not cool with me getting rides unless they've known them for a while. I'll definitely try to go though, when does it end?

Top Bottom