• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
kay, I might be super dry on money though, gonna be going to an anime con the week before. Gotta like put 50$ in an envelope that says, "Tournament Fund."

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
If Aerolink comes to Summercon, two things will happen.
1.) He will take top 3.
2.) He's eliminated DrinkingFood in tournament 3 times now and will probably do so again :p

Last edited:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Update from ICE?
Magi, Trey, and I went to this highschool tourney today. They showered us with gifts and food and expressed sincere gratitude for coming in to play. I like the idea of high school Smash club with concentrated practices and an excitement on improving their games. Like a fresh crop of players. Magi beat the **** out of us, of course.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I don't know. I also don't know what they'll do once school lets out. I thought it was weird playing with high schoolers, but then I remembered all the kids I played with who are still in the community. I think Freddy and Dylan were like 14 when I played them. Here's something that is crazy though: SSB64 came out in 99, if there were freshmen there they weren't even born when we were playing it on the 64.

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
Zack, I'm going to start playing PM zelda lol... have to start training before grand chariot

Last edited:

ChKn

Smash Ace
I feel like I'm making more progress in Proj M in one week than I've had in the past 5 years of playing Brawl competitively.

'V'

Smash Lord
Surprisingly, that's how I feel when I play Melee, as well. Though I feel that I am also doing better in Melee because of it.

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe xmarx beat me in a WIFI set with those bad habits.... -__- SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, wish I could delete this.... >_>

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Literally no one cares about the double post

"xmar" lmao

Last edited:
Top Bottom