• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I should have quoted. I was talking about Mar lol.
O whoops

Link is borked man, dw bout it.

And IDK if samus would help either lol.
Unless you're just trying to outzone him?
Nah idk if there's actually a problem with Link that isn't boomerang, boomerang is pretty ridiculous but regardless, Samus has a reasonable shield for powershielding projectiles, a low crawl for getting under them, and can punish at a distance with projectiles that have little to no downtime, all things ROB lacks but that I would like to have to play against Link

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
Ggs chkn, I'm going to practice project m now.. hopefully you come to some tourneys out here so we can play offline

ChKn

Smash Ace
I wish we didn't have a red connection, but I can tell how good your Peach is. Those edge setups were tricky. I'll have to put some work in this month. Hope to see you at Golden Chariot next month. Good games.

Last edited:

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
I hope ill be able to make it to grand chariot and maybe it will be a bracket and not just round robin

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nah, you got a warning/infraction, which sends an automated message. A mod has to warn/infract you for it to happen though.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Been on smashboards a year today. Shoutouts to a chill LA bunch of people I have met.

DF you are my homie and we have the best friendlies and have fun on the cruise.

Ruston smashers, you guys are all my homies and work on growing that community.

Everyone down south, you guys are the chillest people ever.

Shreveport people you have Wiggins and his hair is manly. Therefore you guys dabest.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Been on smashboards a year today. Shoutouts to a chill LA bunch of people I have met.

DF you are my homie and we have the best friendlies and have fun on the cruise.

Ruston smashers, you guys are all my homies and work on growing that community.

Everyone down south, you guys are the chillest people ever.

Shreveport people you have Wiggins and his hair is manly. Therefore you guys dabest.
Shoutouts to the guy who pushed you to start using the LA Thread more Kappa

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
shoutouts to everyone that came out to the cove. it was really nice seeing alot of you guys i havent seen in a while. finally met the legend iceman, super cool and mad funny. hope this event keeps growing. also BSL's pm mario is nasty, he put in work

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Last night was badass. Smash in a bar is the ****in coolest. Byron's awesome, Sudai's a boss, Taylor was there, props to the folks from NOLA and Curlz that drove all the way there. Protip: don't drink coffee beer before other beer, everything will just taste like coffee.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Smooth Criminal where are you from and why don't you hang out with us?

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm really glad people came to The Cove last night. It was loads of fun. I hear the place is about to expand as well, so maybe we'll get a bigger room to hold bigger events in the future. :)

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
I heard Gunner has quite a bad record against Peach, especially from back when I played Peach against him in Brawl. lol :p
Gunner never took a set off me yet on wifi,and why you stop playing brawl? Peach is definitely high tier material and super fun

'V'

Smash Lord
I just got really bored with Brawl after a while. Also a certain player in Ruston ended up pissing me off and left a bad impression of the Brawl community on me.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Smash in a bar?! Hell yea, thought that was only in Cali. I'm proud of LA. It's also cool that most of the Melee players are 21+ (Iceman is like 35 or some shtt?).

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I won't say how old I am. I will say that if I had a kid, he'd almost be old enough to play Smash in the bar with us, then this hypothetical kid would be able to drive me home.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's Gross
I will be getting one for GC VC though.

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
That could be a really good controller depending on how my new converter will work. Have to see. Hopefully they'll come in a bigger variety of colors. :)

Sudai

Stuff here
Ewwwww. I'm just gonna wait till we can hack the WiiU and use a USB-GC converter.

Like, the controller looks alright, but I couldn't use it for melee.

Last edited:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I'm am very sorry about the delay, but here it is:
http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...-and-more-june-21-2014-baton-rouge-la.355925/

I read through everything I possibly could while making this and I think I've got everything I possibly can at this moment. I know I need to make a few slight changes an additions. I won't be able to make them immediately because I'll be getting wisdom teeth pulled so I'll be recovering over the weekend from surgery. If/when I find out more information to update the thread with, I will do so in a timely manner when I am physically able to.

Note to self: Add Chikn's graphics.

Top Bottom