• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Also from what I can tell little Mac has more invincibility than pm bowser .-.

And are his fists counting as disjointed hit boxes? Come the **** on

Still hype

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Even if Smash 4 turns out to be Brawl 2.0, I'm willing to bet that people will still dump brawl and play it. :smirk:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
When I play MK, I play Green MK because it's the color of money.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I'll take Smash 4 as an opportunity, since I came into competitive brawl (2012) and melee (2013) late.

I'm not happy with Airdodging making a comeback. So I'll probably main the campiest character (Mega Man) and profit.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Freaking down aerial is a projectile that spikes, look out MK, I won't stand for planking any longer.

BirdyBirds

Smash Cadet
That's been confirmed lol. This game is gonna be Brawl 2.0

And megaman is gonna be so broken. I have megaman's whole moveset broken down minus Uair and Ftilt if y'all wanna hear

Sure, breakdown Megaman's moveset for me/us, and if you have the time please do Little Mac.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Megaman:
Jab: Megabuster
Ftilt:???
Utilt:Mega upper
Dtilt: Slide
Fsmash: Charage shot
Usmash: Spark Shock
Dsmash: Atomic fire
DashAttk: Top spin
Dair: Hard knuckle
Fair: Flame Sword
Bair: Slash claw
Uair:???
B: Metal blades
Side b: crash bomber
DownB: leaf shield
UpB: Rush coil
Nair: Megabuster

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for reminding me I needed to post this while at work. At the event I think I gave 4 Sd cards? over to TOs regardless I only found 2 in my bags after the event. I went through one a day or two ago and all I have is Videos from Summer con last year. On that card I didn't have a single saved replay from this Wintercon. I have yet to go through the other one but I hope to god this isn't the case and that for one reason or another no one saved anything to my SD Cards.

I'll look tonight at smashnight and hopfully its full of videos I can start uploading. *Crossing fingers*

Either this or the other ones turn up.

-Erick

Last edited:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
You just reminded ME of this: I have one of those SD cards. I don't think there are any or very few replays on it. Most of them had games freeze at stage select, and on the stream setup, when we ran the codes, the controllers didn't work. Seemed like there were too many troubles here and there so not much got saved.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Well we can go back to recording everything with dazzles if the sd cards arn't working. I'll have to get that Sd card from you sometime Jnig that way I can get everthing even if its small amount uploaded.

-Erick

Curlz

Smash Lord
Megaman:
Jab: Megabuster
Ftilt:???
Utilt:Mega upper
Dtilt: Slide
Fsmash: Charage shot
Usmash: Spark Shock
Dsmash: Atomic fire
DashAttk: Top spin
Dair: Hard knuckle
Fair: Flame Sword
Bair: Slash claw
Uair:???
B: Metal blades
Side b: crash bomber
DownB: leaf shield
UpB: Rush coil
Nair: Megabuster
MegaMan isnt gonna have a FTilt or DTilt. His slide is probably his dash attack. His Mega Buster is gonna pew pew the same as his jab, only he'll be walking forward or crouching. I also see his Mega Buster having the same knockback as Fox's Lasers, none.

Mega Man isnt gonna be top tier. I just cannot see it.

Projectile spike is still pretty cool though.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
That's been confirmed lol. This game is gonna be Brawl 2.0

And megaman is gonna be so broken. I have megaman's whole moveset broken down minus Uair and Ftilt if y'all wanna hear
Megaman doesnt have a Ftilt, Instead He can walk while he shoots his lemons, just like his Jab and Nair.

Last edited:

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Then what the heck is the top spin? And the slide has to be his Dtilt. Watch the video where sakurai plays megaman against some guy playing Mario. And you can also clearly see in the video that the Megabuster does give off hitstun. Just a little flinch but it's there. Megaman is gonna be broken because he has Falco's lasers that are faster. And a good melee balance too since he'll have short hop Fair and Bair

Last edited:

r0ni

Smash Cadet
Waitin for that Dixie kong announcement then I'll be on that new smash regardless how terrible

Bomber7

Smash Hero
MegaMan isnt gonna have a FTilt or DTilt. His slide is probably his dash attack. His Mega Buster is gonna pew pew the same as his jab, only he'll be walking forward or crouching. I also see his Mega Buster having the same knockback as Fox's Lasers, none.

Mega Man isnt gonna be top tier. I just cannot see it.

Projectile spike is still pretty cool though.
And just remember that MK and Olimar were not high tier at one time.

Edit: Open World is today, hope you guys can make it! :D According to the facebook event, I have 9 people confirmed to attend. Not too bad, imo.

EditEdit: WHOBO MLG edition is up; 200 person cap! http://smashboards.com/threads/may-3-2014-whobo-mlg-houston-special-edition-houston-tx.348315/

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
MK was always high tier, even when the game came out. He was 2nd place right behind Snake. He just wasnt TOP tier yet.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
We got this guy named Jamaal. Came in with his peach and dominated pools. Beat Jnig and all. o_o

It's all legit.

Jnig taking it to redemption roud with a MM

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Need to get dat Wi-Fi up tho!
Would you like a side of salt with those peaches tho?

Smash 4: Maining...whoever dafuq I wanna main! Get at me!

Top Bottom