• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I wanted to play Peach forever ago, then I got beat by a good MK, picked up MK again and beat him then went into wifi sets with zero only letting him slither out with a 1 stock every match.

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
I wanted to play Peach forever ago, then I got beat by a good MK, picked up MK again and beat him then went into wifi sets with zero only letting him slither out with a 1 stock every match.
Peach vs mk can get really aggervating at times

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
On both sides yes, a wifi peach is so frustrating since you can't powershield ;-;

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
There was single elimination, free entry 64/melee/brawl/pm tourneys today/yesterday in the laville lounge thing, about 30 people total

i won PM hehe ;0
left early so i didn't play brawl and dropped out of melee

the guys who ran it were trying to get a smash club started, taylor saw the facebook group/page thing
i showed them smashboards. might get some new guys in the scene.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Samsora- best peach in LA, future PR contender. Give that man an auto C tier (bottom of C for now).
Anyone know when summer con is?
I haven't heard about a date from Erick yet, but I know after Wintercon he said he'd get with Lasertag's owner within a month or two to give him a date. Usually Summercon is in June-July.

Okuser

Smash Ace
are any of you platinum or higher in league and live in south LA, and would like to play in a LAN?

or know of anyone plat+ in south LA?

Rhyme_

Smash Rookie
So kind of new here. I got third in melee and pm at the free laville tournament. I guess not bad for my first tournament but i was kind of small and I'm hoping to go to more. If things work I should be going to the shrimp 4.

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
What's up Louisiana? I already posted this in the FB group, but there's a pretty sick Houston tournament coming up called PATS 4. The last one had 52 entrants, and this one is looking to be even bigger. The three prior tournaments have all had at least 45 entrants, and all of Texas' best will be there. I hope some of y'all can make it!

Post if you can make it: http://smashboards.com/threads/mar-...e-texas-showdown-pats-4-houston-texas.348413/

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
@ Okuser Okuser Yeah I know some guys. Taylor you should text or call me. I know some S3 Diamond and plat guys in Ruston

@Curlz dude they nerfed megaman you're right! His jab doesn't do any hitstun anymore

@JNig dude...heard about the loss. Dag yo

And anyone who goes to Tech I've started a smash league and soon monthly tournaments at one of the dorms.

Also does anyone want to talk smash? I'm kinda bored and not sleepy. My number is on my info page

Last edited:

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I took a match off of Cody's Toon Link. I was so proud because Toon Link is like S+++ Tier on Wifi.

Then he went MK and brought the tilts, hilarious but stupid shuttle loop kills, and the fire nation to bring me down.

Last edited:

krakerjak

Smash Rookie
Anyone live in Baton Rouge and down to smash? I play frequently with a couple friends, but I want to get better.

Top Bottom