• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Erick needs to respond to my latest PM about teaming up with AL, GA, and TX.

EDIT: Well, he needs to respond to my latest PM since we are trying to set up a meeting.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Erick needs to respond to my latest PM about teaming up with AL, GA, and TX.

EDIT: Well, he needs to respond to my latest PM since we are trying to set up a meeting.
Have you tried him on facebook? He usually responds more on facebook than smashboards.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
He only uses his phone, and maybe AIM. He pretty much hates everything else. :glare:

I'll just tell him to stop being a loser.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Gunner should post the link to that tournament in Albany that's 2 weeks from now. Just in case any more people are interested.

'V'

Smash Lord
*Sees Oku**** as the new OP owner*

Yep... I'm done with this board for good now. See y'all later, maybe if Smash 4 turns out to be good.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
You guys need to stop being children and man up. It's pretty embarrassing to see you two do this all the time. Grow a pair, please.

:phone:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
What grown man says, and I quote, "ewwwwwwwww"? I don't think he meant 'grow some balls' metaphorically, you just lost your man card.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
To be fair Okuser has tried reasoning with him. It's not like the op owner actually affects Vaughn in relation to smash; he's crying because he dislikes Okuser. More childish than an obviously tongue in check post, IMO.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I thought Okuser handled it very well. I laughed. And I hate Okuser with a ****ing passion.

Top Bottom