• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Leaving in an hour for WHOBO OH BOY

Follow me and a bunch of people on twitter for updates!
@JNig91
@Rockettrainer
@TheGreatSync
@bspierre12
@Zigsta_film
@HOBO_Series

Turazrok

Smash Master
Leaving in an hour for WHOBO OH BOY

Follow me and a bunch of people on twitter for updates!
@JNig91
@Rockettrainer
@TheGreatSync
@bspierre12
@Zigsta_film
@HOBO_Series
@wikiwikiwack you ******

CUZ REAL TALK ME AND BRAD GOT 2v2 AND SINGLES LOOK FOR US IN GF

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm about to **** **** up. When I leave 12 hours from now.

:phone:

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Ninja if your parents would be cool with meeting me or something and that would help the situation, I'd be down. Having people to practice with helps soooo much and Okuser and I generally like to play a bunch. Let me know...
XKCP hit me up if you wanna play.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
That would be awesome. I work a lot and I never know which days ill be off until the night before. Where in shreveport are you? That's the most important thing probably.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I'm really close to southen trace, but I'm willing to drive to you, etc.
Just tell me a night when you can play and I'll likely be there.
GL JNig, I'll be watching.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Good luck at WHOBO guys. Atleast try to make the bracket or atleast don't get last in pools lol.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Lol sure, if i go to gunner's i'll let you know. Maybe i could bring a setup too.

Good luck WHobo peeps!

Months of trying to get you and your friends to play with me. But no :(

And you'll have better luck with me meeting your parents if that's what you're planning, because Kyle looks homeless half the time.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Months of trying to get you and your friends to play with me. But no :(

And you'll have better luck with me meeting your parents if that's what you're planning, because Kyle looks homeless half the time.

Lmao, no the thing is, i didnt really want to make the trip out to gunner's unless you were there too, which didnt seem like a problem because you're relatively close to him and know each other pretty well.

Plus, i can say that he's "a friend of Okuser's who wanted to meet me since he missed the tourney," and ive at least met you in person. Guess i wasnt clear that i wanted you to be there too. This is all hypothetical, making plans is difficult :/

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I know it's a long way away but Alabama will be hosting a tournament in Mobile on the 29th of September. I know I'm going because that is the closest city to me as opposed to their other venues which are further north and require a longer drive. Just throwing it out there right now in case any of you guys have thought about going to Alabama for a change instead of Texas for a tourny.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
I know it's a long way away but Alabama will be hosting a tournament in Mobile on the 29th of September. I know I'm going because that is the closest city to me as opposed to their other venues which are further north and require a longer drive. Just throwing it out there right now in case any of you guys have thought about going to Alabama for a change instead of Texas for a tourny.
Idk what the rhythm of my semester will be just yet, but I'll get back to you about this in a month and a half.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Idk what the rhythm of my semester will be just yet, but I'll get back to you about this in a month and a half.
I understand. We are just beginning August so there's plenty of time to plan for a late September tourny, I just wanted to bring it your you guy's attention just to see who might be interested. I hope we can get a good sized crew together and get some LA rep there.

Top Bottom