• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Looks like I'm studying Player-1 and Gnes
i usually dont like watching diddys but Gnes' matches were my favorite one of the entire event. that boy went in so hard..

edit: have any of you guys ever been to the treehouse in new orleans? that's actually where my sig is from. it has it written in one of the mcdonalds things you can sit in. thats like one of my fav places in new orleanss. pretty sure everyone just goes there to trip...

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Is that an offer?

Even if I were to get another black controller, I still want to go back to the original black shell I used for so long.
If it were worth the effort, I don't see why not? I got mine for like 8 bucks online. It wouldn't even be worth shipping to you (well, for instance, I can't even mail things from my current address due to forwarding and the like) from Shreveport. If you go to Water Bash, I could bring it along and you could use it if you bring your stuff? I like mine, but I honestly never use it because gc stuff doesn't break for me, just n64 stuff.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-TRIWING...230?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2314a62d36

Almost exactly like the one I got, but mine came with some other things so it cost more than 3 dollars.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
As far as WHOBO goes I can say no other player entertained me more at that tourney than Ryo.

His Ike is so godlike!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
If I sold controllers in good condition for $10-$18 who would be willing to buy some? (well or one lol)

:phone:
If I couldn't find a better deal/better condition then yeah I might.

Also I wont be going the the Water Bash tourny because I'm going to CI that same weekend.

BSP

Smash Legend
Back from Whobo 4.

It was fun and all. I did alright in mid tiers and I'm not really bummed about normal 1 v 1. I just don't have the exp. yet.

BSP

Smash Legend
Espy tho

But really, exp. is the biggest thing right now. Let me get more of it before I jump to conclusions.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Man, I feel bad for Sync. Housing 36 people was just a mistake. The more people you have in one place the more stupid things get. This video is just proof.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I can't believe anybody could be that disrespectful to someone gracious enough to be their host.

But obviously if there are 30 people in a small apartment, ****s gonna get crazy. But, at least help him clean up.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Now thats just sad. He housed over 30 Smashers and this is the thanks he gets? smdh

D

Deleted member

i commented on the video but same thing here:

NO relation to brawl vs melee or anything gay like that. but brawl is a newer game and most of the community is still really young. i remember nights like that back in the day (it was so bad one night i had to literally turn off the power to my apt at the breaker to get everyone to shut the **** up because i had to be at work the next morning at 7, the day after a tournament.) when the community was still young of people doing the same ****. these days if i house melee people they actually listen to reason and clean up after themselves.

young people = bad house guests. and 36 of them wtf. bad idea.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
How does one eat 84 Poptarts? Were they drunk or were they just ****in cockbandits?

Edit: Not that I know who went or their ages, but there's plenty of older Brawl players. Our state just has a ridiculous amount of younger ones. If you mean a level of respect can only be attained after years of playing with someone, then yes, I agree. I trust most people I've played Melee with. Hell, I trust some of y'all more than some of my non-Smash friends. The new folks? **** em.

D

Deleted member

i imagine they were eaten by all the guests. one dude saw someone else getting them and then its over. that's how all your liquor gets drank too.

Top Bottom