• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Some people stop training at the motor control stage and never get to motor learning. Then they think they can beat the best players because they can do advanced **** against ****ty players and Lvl 9s.
Well obviously if you want to get better at beating level 9's you beat level 9's.... but if you want to get better at playing against other players you have to play against other players.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
People think there are secrets and **** to getting better, but the reality of anything is that if you want to get better at something, you have to repeat it over and over again.

:phone:
Listen to this man. He knows what he's talking about. Playing sucky over and over again will help you get better. It will help you become suckier on a whole different level.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lmao

Sorry guys, feeling a little gay recently (no hetero).

I'll stop polluting the thread with gay things.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Someone dropped out of the WHOBO caravan at the last second, so I have an unused round-trip bus ticket from Atlanta to New Orleans to Houston and back that someone can have for free. From Atlanta, it's Thursday-to-Tuesday morning. From New Orleans, it's Friday-to-Monday afternoon.

Pre-registration for the tournament ends after tomorrow. If you're interested and want to know about how much the whole trip would cost, let me know as soon as possible. I'd hate for it to go to waste.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I have talked it over with David and I received the OK! The next CI is confirmed to be on Aug 18th!
As far as plans go, I will use the JP Ruleset, but I am adding Stage Bans and DSR to experiment with.
It is MK Legal. General rules is the same as always (no outside food, drugs, etc.)

Please note: I have stated what I wanted for this tournament, I will NOT change it, so don't even bother complaining/*****ing to me, go eat a ****! Remember that I didn't even have to do this **** at all!

I will talk to Bomber and see if this will be worth any SmashCon PR points for the future main event later in time. So have fun, buy something to eat, enjoy this and most importantly bring set-ups, don't expect a tourney to just be ran without you contributing ****!

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14735664

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I might be able to, but at that point, I'm not LA.

Damn that CI date. I'm moving that day, as well.

BSP where are you going?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Someone dropped out of the WHOBO caravan at the last second, so I have an unused round-trip bus ticket from Atlanta to New Orleans to Houston and back that someone can have for free. From Atlanta, it's Thursday-to-Tuesday morning. From New Orleans, it's Friday-to-Monday afternoon.

Pre-registration for the tournament ends after tomorrow. If you're interested and want to know about how much the whole trip would cost, let me know as soon as possible. I'd hate for it to go to waste.
someone in LA should take this, would be fun to travel with another person

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
can Louisiana make this?
I would love to come play the NC Lucases... But that's a bit of a trek.

I have talked it over with David and I received the OK! The next CI is confirmed to be on Aug 18th!
As far as plans go, I will use the JP Ruleset, but I am adding Stage Bans and DSR to experiment with.
It is MK Legal. General rules is the same as always (no outside food, drugs, etc.)

Please note: I have stated what I wanted for this tournament, I will NOT change it, so don't even bother complaining/*****ing to me, go eat a ****! Remember that I didn't even have to do this **** at all!

I will talk to Bomber and see if this will be worth any SmashCon PR points for the future main event later in time. So have fun, buy something to eat, enjoy this and most importantly bring set-ups, don't expect a tourney to just be ran without you contributing ****!

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14735664
I'll be back in BR a few days before this, so I definitely wanna come. I may be able to bring a setup (might nab my bro's wii).

Bomber7

Smash Hero
someone in LA should take this, would be fun to travel with another person
I would take this.... if I had the cash for registration and other fees. I nearly spent myself broke this summer. :(

Edit: Also I'll be going to the next CI. I'm gonna bring my SD card with the Alabama Recording Program on it, we whichever tv I put it on, we will have some matches recorded.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I remember I asked BSP to help me with Mario stuff b4 but he was all like nah my Mario sucks, ****ing liar! >_<

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
BSP has a ballin Luigi and Mario. He's like Louisiana's Boss. I'm gonna have to learn Luigi again and **** his **** up.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
BSP has a ballin Luigi and Mario. He's like Louisiana's Boss. I'm gonna have to learn Luigi again and **** his **** up.
He is Louisiana's version of Boss. I actually wish he'd use Mario/Luigi more than Sonic. Luigi is one of Diddy's difficult match-ups and I need the experience

Sudai

Stuff here
Iceman is the only badass that's badass enough to be trusted with this thread, other than Eet but you non-badasses had to go and take it away from him, so we should give it to another badass.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
**** you, Bomber, and JNig. Give it to me. I'm a badass.

Edit: Holy ****ing ****. Badass isn't censored? Where the **** have I been for the last 7 years?
I don't need another social thread to control. So take it if you want. TL social thread is where my heart is.

Top Bottom