• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Iceman you're cute. ;)
I changed my mind. This guy can stay.

Limbo is goin in. You guys better look out the new generation is here!!!!!!
I feel old.

Because I noticed you wanting to MM okuser and I haven't lost to an MK main in MM/tourney in like 10 months.
That's extremely specific. You haven't played any great MK mains, and the MKs you lost to don't main that character. I mean ****, I haven't lost to an MK main in MM/tourney in like a year.

Alright, I have three weeks off of school. If anyone in BR wants to play and/or drink (hopefully both) I'm up for it.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
What non mk main has beaten me with mk..?
I don't know muh****a. I don't watch every one of your ****in matches. You're the dip**** that went out of your way to say "I haven't lost to an MK main". You could've just said you didn't lose to an MK but you got all specific and ****. Mother ****er gettin sarcastic with me.

Okuser

Smash Ace
well I don't really care if it wasn't a mm, because it was a form of tournament.

Soooo just say "every MK main except okuser"

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
When Okuser goes MK on Battlefield, he does Drill Rush>drop through>Nair...everytime. Learned that from watching vids of him pre-tourney. I trained too hard for that tourney...

EDIT: I would consider round robin matches to be serious, but i wasnt there. Gunner did you mean you wanted me to pick which character you use or something? I use all 3 of those characters too so, dittos MM maybe?

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah definitely. You were actually pretty laid back offline, not the fiery debate starter that everyone seems to hate online. We didnt talk much though. So what does "okuser" mean exactly? Everyone was pronouncing it different lol.

:phone:

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yeah definitely. You were actually pretty laid back offline, not the fiery debate starter that everyone seems to hate online. We didnt talk much though. So what does "okuser" mean exactly? Everyone was pronouncing it different lol.

that's how people act on the internet.

anonymity or assumed anonymity is a powerful wall to hide behind.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
that's how people act on the internet.

anonymity or assumed anonymity is a powerful wall to hide behind.
Obviously Okuser wouldn't be overly obnoxious in public; he isn't socially unaware. If you ever get to hang out with Okuser, you'll find he can be quite the ******. Ask the other Taylor. Not to say that Taylor is an ****** all the time, I'm just saying that he's not two-faced on the internet. Unlike a diddy player I know ;)

Okuser

Smash Ace

doesn't mean anything, just used that name for WoW 5 or 6 years ago and it stuck.
yea everyone at the tournament was saying OK - User. and its supposed to be O-koozer, doesn't really matter to me though.

D

Deleted member

Thats some gay *** **** guys.

Iceman do you play and suck at marvel? If so you should definitely come drink and play.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
People think there are secrets and **** to getting better, but the reality of anything is that if you want to get better at something, you have to repeat it over and over again.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Iceman do you play and suck at marvel? If so you should definitely come drink and play.
Hey, I play Marvel and I'm terrible! And I drink! I'll see you this week.

People think there are secrets and **** to getting better, but the reality of anything is that if you want to get better at something, you have to repeat it over and over again.
Some people stop training at the motor control stage and never get to motor learning. Then they think they can beat the best players because they can do advanced **** against ****ty players and Lvl 9s.

Alright, so my 360 froze, and when I turned it back on all my **** was gone, including my XBL profile. Any suggestions on getting it back?
Edit: Nvm, figured it out. Lost all my ****ing game memory though.

Top Bottom