• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

im actually not getting into a relationship for a long time.
i was half joking and half curious.

she's 90 lbs. it's a continuous joke to say shes so fat.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Nah. You can leave the alcohol at home.
Address is 515 Gardere Rd.

Oh, and I'll have to agree with Eric on this one. (You coming too? My cousin doen't know how to play against peach. He needs to learn fast!)

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
YES I MIND!
I don't like black people with mocha skin.

Nah, I'm playing. Please come! =)

We're also smashing thursday and friday, guys. You don't have to only come on wednesday.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
wait so r u like joking about the alcohol? i dont even have any actually, so i cant leave it at home, ( i dont even have a home really lol)

p.s. i dont even know how to play smash

but like im shyguy so thats all that matters

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Ormond != New Orleans~

Ormond is closer to LaPlace or Kenner~
Well... my parents have no problem with driving me to NO, and he said he lived in NO. Plus, considering I go to school in New Orleans, I spend more time there than Ormond.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Uh. Planning ahead is weak. Just call me on Wednesday, or maybe I'll call you... If you're lucky.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
if i was a big black guy that was like awsome at baseketball and could make millions of dollars in the nba I would be a librarian :p

D

Deleted member

i might be busy wed through friday but ill let yall know.
i played maple story for about 7 hours today. 6 in a row. i might play some more idk.

what's the square root of this apartment?
Ha
Ha
Ha

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I wish I was as awesome as Shyguy, Although I have a 140 IQ, he gots a gf. That all that matters.

What is the Cube Root of a NyteSpike, the world shall never know.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
iq scores are dumb....especially ones that people take online that are less than 50 questions.
Its practically random chance of knowing the questions and luck that can either make or break you. I've gotten scores from 100 to 145 w/ almost no consistency in cheaply made tests.

mensa is the single dominant word on intelligence.
http://www.mensa.org/index0.php?page=10

take this simple non-IQ-scoring, short quiz...
http://www.mensa.org/workout2.php
i got a 21 outta 30. deffinately puts you in your place in the world of true geniuses, lol.

I think i was probably a sub-genius when i was younger though. Some kids hit puberty earlier than others..some get intelligent way earlier. If i'd assume my scores of a 200 question IQ test that was timed program via CD Rom (145)...and my scores apon getting into my advanced placement classes in Junior High (top 1 percentile) yea..it would have been correct to say i was a genius then.
But truth be told...IQ is relative to your age (stopping at an 18+ mark)...and i think i'm pretty much the same intelligence i was 5 years ago. So it wouldn't surprise me if i'd be 130 now or something.

iq scores are dumb....especially ones that people take online that are less than 50 questions.
Its practically random chance of knowing the questions and luck that can either make or break you. I've gotten scores from 100 to 145 w/ almost no consistency in cheaply made tests.
If i take 2 tests, of course its more convenient for me to believe i just "messed up" on the worse one, or did my real best on this other one..and assume the highest score is always the one for me. People have good and bad days..and an IQ test is just that. A test..not a determining, permanent cap on our potential.
Generally though, "genius" is considered above 130, and mentally ******** could be set at 70. Personally...i think the the word "genius" deserves more oomph than that and should be at 150, but i can't argue with the very statistical classes i've taken in Psychology, right? :-/
anyway..thats why i rather percentile ranking. Its not as guessingly-specific as actual IQ scores.

Mary

Smash Rookie
i took an iq test in third grade with the toy blacks you have to rearrange and all that crap.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
My cousin's being a bit shady about coming.
If he doesn't end up coming, I'm calling the "smash at ken's place" thing off.
I'll let you guys know for certain tomorrow when he does or doesn't show up.

Kyle, you don't need an IQ test to tell you that you're awesome sexy smart!

D

Deleted member

ironically enough, i havent had once since 3rd grade either. but i made the test giver be like wtf? when we got to the short term memory part. i got almost every question right.

then i smoked alot of weed LOL

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
wth..... i dont even know if what i got was a 115 i think it may have been a 118, but like the thing said i was gifted at spotting patterns, thats like why im good at poker, like the test where u have to like look at three patterns and then choose the 4th one i got every one right, so i guess that means i can like notice when sumthings ascew or not right, i have extremely good instincts, oh and i dont have a girlfriend but like id trade in some IQ points for one all i wanted to do was prove to eet that i wasnt ******** cuz if i was i would have gotten like a 20 or sumthing on the iq test

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
i never took an i.q. test... but i did take a dbz power level test and im OVER 900000!!!!!ONE!!!!!FORTYSEVEN!!

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
its because pikachu power level is over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eet

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YPztTWKFkI

PC should just quit after that ending
I find that attitude really gets to a lot of smashers. if someone is beating you by a stock its easy to get disheartened. but if you consider yourself as good as your opponent theres no reason you can't bring it back to your side.

I find when I just concentrate and try my hardest in the match up I'm playing I get the best results, and use tiers, character match ups to boost my game and not use them as a reason to ***** the whole time about the match up.

...yeah.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
yeah, basically eric is better at this game than people give him credit for... i mean, out of everyone that is a part of smash in baton rouge, eric gives me the most trouble. him and kyle are really good. ive recently discoverd that im not all that bad.. i just get a really hot head and i tend to lose my concentraion in the middle of a fight, it sucks, but like when i get high, and just dont care if i lose or win, i concentrait more and i do alot better than i expect myself to do.. idk, its just all about watching your oponent and playing smart. which is why i love playing eric and vough, cause they do things that could really teach you. basically, eric taught me how to play smash, cause hes awesome.

eet

Smash Ace
meh, Im okay. apart from technical skill, there are instances where i could respond smarter, and still do the wrong thing, and get punished. I blame ...the lack of better smashers i play XD

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ive had alot of trouble finding my own style in this game basicly im always watching what other people do and try to copy them rather than implementing it into my own game, i found the playstlye that works best for me is safe, defensive, upredictible. Ive tried to pick up some of the tendencies from the people trhat do really well in this game ken, pc.... and i think ive gotten down what works and am able to put it into how i want to play rather than trying to copy someone else. basicly i have to be safer and play off my instincts more and actually get into the fight rather than trying to control it too much

Top Bottom