• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
Ahhh k. Well hopefully next week I can get to clearview or esply. (hard without car) You ever go to dibbz?
i had never even heard of the place until wed. at the esply tourney when cj told me about it. sound like the place where all the hardcore nola smashers go. i may try to find it fri. night. its on vets? i dont know where it is?

D

Deleted member

you guys are funny. sudai is rly hitting that? that's hawt.

taylor, you're not really that awesome, but you have the best Mindgames, son.

i just broke it down on the dance floor for like 3 hours. im a pimp so i stay in that mindframe.

too bad my girlfriend broke up with me.... *sigh... is a noob*

D

Deleted member

so after alot of inner debate i decided on my tier list.
idk what the tier list is now but this is possibly the same.

top:
fox
falco
marth
sheik

upper:
peach
falcon
ice climbers
samus

does it rly matter after that?

so i looked up the real one and lol its almost the same.
only difference is placement of sheik and marth and the breaking of the tiers.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I'd place shiek above marth in the tier list. However, I'm still a noob. >.<
Sorry to hear about the girlfriend. =(

Sudai

Stuff here
Yes I am Taylor, have for a little while now.

Batto, you may be the most awesome person ever, but ShyG is correct in saying he is the most AWESOMEST person ever.

eet

Smash Ace
taylor did you in mc get back together and break up? ..or were just talking about the first time? ... i have noticed she is hanging around more? ... she seems to make implications that you dont rly like her? but idk her and jana say alot of random **** lol...theyre silly...

but anyway, coza and fla crew arent coming anymore. so i aint goin to dibbz lol...

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
ive only recently heard of it and i kinda wanna go tonight. you guys say you show up around 11?

where can i find this dibbz?

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Saturday night I wil be there from 10 till 3 am probly. Not sure if anyone else is going i might call yawara see if he is going and i'll call ricky. Dibbz is on veterans boulivard

D

Deleted member

lol at nicknyte. no car accident, why do u ask?

and no we didnt get back together, we've just been hanging out some times. it's still really uncomfortable for me, and yes they are very silly. i went to the spanish moon with them last night but ended up drinking and dancing with pareesa most of the night
"she seems to make implications that you dont rly like her?"
i dont really understand this? she knows i still have feelings for her so i don't know what thats about. maybe her just having wishful thinking that i'll move on or something.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Saturday night I wil be there from 10 till 3 am probly. Not sure if anyone else is going i might call yawara see if he is going and i'll call ricky. Dibbz is on veterans boulivard
:[ Ever heard of going maybe... during the day? Jeese. xD

eet

Smash Ace
I dunno she jus said like "pff like he cares about me" or something, but it was in a joking manner completly so i dont think it meant anything really ...w/e lol.. anyway sweet, pareesa is nice heh

Mary

Smash Rookie
i move into kyles (soon to be ours) place tomorrow but i think i have plans with friends. but sunday or something like that

D

Deleted member

lol. kyle's is a mess. hes trying to clean it up tonight though. everyone wish kyle luck!

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
So I will be at dibbz tomorrow from 7pm - 2am......

Im bringing a cube and i 'll just play by myself unless seomeone comes.

but I AM buying the TV so i will NOT be switching games.....

Battousai780

Smash Ace
So I will be at dibbz tomorrow from 7pm - 2am......

Im bringing a cube and i 'll just play by myself unless seomeone comes.

but I AM buying the TV so i will NOT be switching games.....
Maybe I can go. Actually... I just now thought and I can't xD. O well

Sudai

Stuff here
I -might- go to DIBBZ tomorrow, so like...Bossman, Freddy, Taylor, Dylan, or whoever can ride with me if I do in fact go, but it's only like a 30% chance right now so don't make plans around it.

Bossman, I got something for you.

Freddy, they are laddered.

Other People, Rawr.

D

Deleted member

kyle you don't just tell them your strategy. you have no mind games.
it's too easy.

D

Deleted member

my room; clean. your whole apartment? disgusting.

OH SNAP THAT ***** GOTS SHARINGAN

you know what that means

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
sometimes during sex i like to sandbag. "are you really this bad?"
"nah..i'm just sandbaggin' baby!"

D

Deleted member

come on that was FUNNY

not that ^^^
but last page;

i already heard that one.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
As far as I know, Kyle and I are going to be at Dibbz on Saturday. Taylor is unsure, but I think Eric is showing interest in going for sure. Either case, we'll see you guys there.

Mary

Smash Rookie
i hope kyles place isnt too messy. my last place was messy because of my roommates so i developed an anxiety disorder.

D

Deleted member

i'll go. just give me a phone call. kyle can we all sleep at your dads?

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Uh... I'll need to ask him and get back to you. I'm not 100% sure Vaughn can, but he was ready to spend the night at Dibbz. Also, "all" should be defined. I quit sandbagging like 3 hours ago.

D

Deleted member

me eric vaughn. we can sleep on the floor in your room. it's just like, sleeping at dibbs means sleeping in your car because it closes. so if thats the plan ima skip the adventure.. but otherwise im there. i

Sudai

Stuff here
So, I won't be going to DIBBZ as Sunday is me and Erica's one month aniversary or something...Thank god for Blogs cause otherwise I never would have known and I think she knows that, hence why she posted the blog...lol..but like..yeah...sucks...

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
SPeaking of Vaughnn. Last time i played him was last weekend. Some good matches. He is the only other baton rouge player i have played besides the usual Cyphus, lee, EET, taylor etc....

I have yet to play anyone else :(

Anyhow I will be at Dibbz at 6 30 on the dot (hopefully theres a dam TV open)

Feel free to call me 502-201-5725 and i'll let yoiu know whats up at dibbz..

Top Bottom