• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
Im still kinda up in the air actually. I dont really want to spend the night, as I dont care about the pump tourny, and kidna dont wanna be dragged to it, as I know its gonna blike 6 hours long. I might see if I can take my own car and leave that night or something..still dunno

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Ahh so Ever Power is Matt. Yeah we had some good fights last time. Good to know who you are on the boards now. =D

As for the pump tourney sunday, it's gonna start really early. I think signups start around 10 if I'm not mistaken. Maybe we could drive back tonight, but it'd be a LOT of gas. If you guys are willing to pay a small fee...

Entreri

Smash Cadet
It's fine for you guys to spend the night at my Dad's place. I'm going to be busy Sunday though and can't go to the pump tournament. I'll get dropped off there later in the afternoon or could you pick me up at my house when you're done Vaughn?

D

Deleted member

me kyle and vaughn are going to dibbs for sure. eric they have tons of games at the arcade for a quarter or 50cents but yeah dont go if u dont want to, but i rly dont want to let vaughn drive back tonight and drive there again tomorrow.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
This is a long one.

Title: Today was a good day. Florence, AL

Part 1:

I had this dream that I was a child star right? And I dont know what the show name but my co star was like skinny, blacker, shorter, Cube Gooding Jr. and he had like a hobby of Taking pictures. So he sends me to the giant azz prison to give his regards to his grandfather on Death Row in prison and tells me to take pics. So I like make it there and when I get to death row, there are like Bloddy Erotica everywhere. Some girl in pink hair (vaughn ftw) was like "Hey, it takes some balls to handle some sheet like that" and we start making some crazy azz love and her twang was like Deidara's hands so It was some good sheet.

After which, the prison guards saw us do this and set off Alarms.

So I got a camera and a pink haired girl that vaughn would love and lo and behold I aquire a baby.

So as I run, I like take pics of the prison and some of the torture they do of it and then I get trapped by the warden and some prison guards dressed up as high school wrestlers. The warden

(who looks like the chief on Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego: The Game on PBS) laughs and sicks them all on me and starts beating the baby. I take pics and she demands I give the Camera to her. I say no and me and Pink Haired Girl starts to fight the wrestlers. We lose but.....then my brother wakes me up.

To be followed by my girl 4 yr old cousin telling me I have breast like a woman cause I was wearing a revealing wife beater.

Part 2

I went to the mall to find some shorts and Ended up looking the whole time for some size 44 shorts which is hell to find. After lapping the mall 5 times looking for shorts and my grandma, I see a group of black girls and I catch their attention, they talk to me and I give them my number, but not theirs or thier names. I dont even note that I'm heading back to florida tomorrow. BLAST. I do know what club they go to and they said Big Ed's. So I'm like "Cool, meet ya there." I realize 5 mins later that I was talking to HS jailbait but I wanted to confirm so I wanted to go to the club. When I get home my Uncle is like, "Dont go there" bad place to hang. Lotta thugs. You might get your *** kicked." And my dad is giving me the "Are you sure this is a wise decision?" Look. So I have to ABOLISH the whole thing. Still riled up, my uncle tosses me $60 on my crotch and says "heres money",

I still didnt get shorts either. I GOT PANTS.

Dude

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie
Umm...hey you guys. I'm new around these here parts, and I was wondering if there's any good place to gather for a game of Smash. Just warning you though...I'm piss-poor at this game. I'm only starting to learn, and I don't even know how do wavedash consistently.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
heh its cool lobelia, if you live in baton rouge you can come to my place and learn with me EET(eet is really good you could learn alot from him) sudai, and young dylan, also voughn and taylor are really good too,

anyway, i live at 4981 inniswold RD. if youre ever in the area

also is anyone smashing today? i kinda wanna play.

on a third note, elvis is crazy.

Mary

Smash Rookie
im now living in the new apt, so you can come over freddy if you have a ride

D

Deleted member

wow yall are boring when im gone.

in n.o. we usually meet at dibbz pc cafe on fridays or saturdays. baton rouge goes once a month maybe. vaughn won the pump it up tournament because he's pro

we didnt have a memory card so we only used the basics + falco and marth

it wasnt too bad but it wasnt too good either.

whats up everyone?

eet

Smash Ace
well my phone broke all the way now. so if you want me to do something, ask on aim or smashbords i suppose. :(

i should have a new one soon enough

and YAY vaughn...i told you youd win. :D

and mary ill play ya soon, not tonight tho.

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie
wow yall are boring when im gone.

in n.o. we usually meet at dibbz pc cafe on fridays or saturdays. baton rouge goes once a month maybe. vaughn won the pump it up tournament because he's pro

we didnt have a memory card so we only used the basics + falco and marth

it wasnt too bad but it wasnt too good either.

whats up everyone?
Dude...I was there for that! I was the Captain Falcon that unlocked Luigi for you!

D

Deleted member

this must have been a different night of not having a memory card. we were there last night and we never got luigi. ;.;

Sudai

Stuff here
So like, I'm awesome because of today, but like, I probably won't say why on here because yeah..

Anyway, Wednesday, smash, somewhere, I don't care where, but we have to play.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that was pretty crazy playing smash until 4 a.m. I didn't realize that so many low tiers had to be unlocked. Couldn't use Pichu, so I used Pikachu instead. It wasn't that bad, but I still prefer Pichu. Thanks again Kyle for letting us stay over.

And yeah I won the first pump tourney. I gotta show you guys my prize when I see you next. As for local tournaments, I'm totally up for one sometime soon. We need to get one in before school starts somewhere. I believe Taylor and I wanna ask Laser Tag if we could possibly hold one.

Elvis you are insane. If only you could see my prize from the tourney...

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie
So like, I'm awesome because of today, but like, I probably won't say why on here because yeah..

Anyway, Wednesday, smash, somewhere, I don't care where, but we have to play.
My apartment is open to that. You guys can swing by, just hit me up on AIM, I guess. Tomorrow, actually, would be the best possible day for Smash.

Sudai

Stuff here
I dunno about everyone else, but monday and tuesday are utter **** for me to play smash, hence why I said wednesday. XP

You'll find that a lot of the people that talk on the forums are in BR, there are a good few in NO, but they don't really get on the boards much. :X

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hey im back btches, trip was ok, im like ready to move on with my life or sumthing

i was thinking of some plans of actions, but i dunno.... so eric u still want to buy some alcohol and stuff, i could come up sometime this week or whenevers good for u

eet

Smash Ace
went to cc's..pissing me off!...came back home, wanted to play some video games or somethin...and i was like, "kevin you aint no nerd?!!" ..he was like"..i...i like mario party"..and i was like "***** not on this day, cause I aint got no wii, and you gonna gimme the wii you got!" and made him play me in smash all night longg

......basically im bored cause my phone is now broken........

someone come play me in smash

D

Deleted member

eric that made me and ralph laugh alot. i read it aloud to him making all the more funny.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. (especially Taylor, Sudai, Kyle, and Freddy)
My girlfriend is out of town from Wednesday until Friday. And I just moved... or in the process of it... into my new apartment. I've invited my cousin from Lafayette(ish) to play smash with me for those days... all day. I really want him to meet you guys and learn more about smash. I also need more practice as it is. If someone brings a GC/Wii I think I can dig 1 or 2 TVs out of my car.
Sudai, you were looking for a place to smash wednesday. COME OVER!

p.s. excuse my 90 lb blonde roommate. she'll probably make fun of us, but we can just call her fat.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
p.s. excuse my 90 lb blonde roommate. she'll probably make fun of us, but we can just call her fat.[/QUOTE]

:idea:

hey can i come play???

D

Deleted member

is she cute? / in a relationship? :)

thatd be funny if you had to literally dig tvs out of your car.... it is also full of quarter pounder wrappers, cigarette buds, ash, used condoms, and dirt.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure. I guess she could be cute if she wasn't so **** fat! Not sure if she's in a relationship or not. I just don't ask... or care.
The TVs are kind of under piles of stuff from my apartment...

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
wheres the location/directions, i can bring alcohol since im like 21, but like no one can drink it if there under 21 so yall will have to like steal some from me against my will ;)

ken i dont like these mindgames is she fat or skinny? ahh whatever it doesnt matter as long as she has a ******

so i dunno atleast find that out

Top Bottom