• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Rofl.
Taylor, I called you today... or yesterday... within the last 36 hours, I'm sure.
We need to play sometime. My fox and marth are in need of some mad punishment so I can get better. Plus, I enjoy your helpful critisism.

D

Deleted member

"The rentals for the 15-seater van and the minivan we rented from Enterprise Rent-a-Car, with insurance, added up to $1349.85 for 5 days of rental, or $269.97 per day. Feel free to check with Enterprise Rent-a-Car (the one in Los Angeles) if you think this is inaccurate."

a quote from a van rented during OC:3
not that anyone was complaining or anything, but i just wanted to assure everyone what a sweet deal they got riding to fc in my grandparents van. i didn't really appreciate all the **** left everywhere but everyone was tired when we got back so it's excusable, but what i was really disappointed in were the number of stains i found all over the van. it's not even my car and now theres 5+ spots soaks into the carpet that i couldnt get out. i guess i learn from my mistakes, but i won't be taking yall in my vehicles anymore.

edit: to ken-

i'm in mississippi but im coming back tomorrow. i know you like to play before 6 though so i doubt we'll be smashing then. maybe thursday afternoon?

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Schedule's a bit different now. I do it day by day.
So I'll probably be free just about any time on any day... unless stated otherwise.
If you have a problem with these schedules you can reschedule your appointment at the check-in desk. Please allow three to five business days for your request application to be considered. Again, we thank you for choosing Ken. Have nice day.

D

Deleted member

ohhh ken, you're so kookie. **** i think only tim would understand that one and he never checks swf. good night all.

eet

Smash Ace
I just know grace constantly says that to me ... and yea, i kinda wish tim would be a bigger part of the smash community...i guess hes just tim and doesnt care lol

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i haven't played since i left baton rouge..wii is still broke...should be coming back in to me, either friday or monday...but i just wanna play the d/l games..i miss them.

eet

Smash Ace
so cozamonkey will be in NO fri/sat/suin.... I think he is busy fri nigth, so I told him he should go to Dibbz on Saturday night. We should all go play him and his friends (Fla smashers)?

Sudai

Stuff here
Wtf at that?

Freddy, thought you were goin hang out with that chick today? Guess I'll call when I head to BR anyway.

Eric, it might have to wait till like...11ish tonight before I can get them to you.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Well, there's your problem.

Wish there were some vids of the OC3 matches. I heard Mew2King took like 16 stocks off of Ken's crew.

catobates

Smash Cadet
Anyways... on Ben's computer. Y'all probably... well nevermind... anyways... if anyone feels like coming to Lockport, or better yet Golden Meadow, I'll be willing to play you fellows on the weekends or something, I'll have to consult my dad or something... but... yea... I need practice. :D

Later

Cato

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
me and my crew go to xavier in nola. any news on upcoming tourneys? id like to go to something big, a change of pace from the local gametrader tourneys

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
i'm tired of not playing smash. seriously, someone call me like tomorrow or friday or something

225-247-1013

D

Deleted member

lol at kens choice of avatar. im not playing cyphus and lee. la la la wine instead.
i'll probably go over there tomorrow.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
You can just call me Mr. MoneyMan With The Big Shoes That Obviously Had Too Much To Eat At Hooters The Night Before When All His Friends Went Out. or Mr. MMWTBSTOHTMTEAHTNBWAHFWO for short.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Okay. So no smash for me today. Anyone smashing tomorrow? If so, what time?
You should call me if you're smashing. Otherwise my minions will steal your left socks while you sleep. Or in Sudai's case... having sex with many promiscuous girls.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
So I'm thinking once I'm done being frustrated with this silly game, I'm gonna try and host one more possible tourney at Gameware before school starts up again. I'm not sure if it'll get done though. I'll ask Stephen and possibly beg him. I've got prizes already from the Guitar Hero tourney that didn't happen.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I Love my girlfriend.

I only have sex with one girl. Get the facts straight~ :p
That's what you want us to think... We all know you have 30 asian girls in string bikinis tucked away in your basement that you have to fend off every night with a stick and a slab of meat as distraction... kind of like with dogs when you throw it one way and you run the other, same idea here. And to show you that I'm serious, here's a face that Betsy likes. :urg:
"Use the pink icon!"

Mary

Smash Rookie
i wish i had 30 asian girls. i have the fever. ok maybe not 30, but 1 or 2 will do.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hey, im in arizona withmy famly, its lke hot, it sucks, im drunk, im horny, so when i get back to la im getting a gf or a wh ore, im just writing this tomyself so when i get back home ill look at it (shyguy ur the most awsomest person ever)

Battousai780

Smash Ace
hey, im in arizona withmy famly, its lke hot, it sucks, im drunk, im horny, so when i get back to la im getting a gf or a wh ore, im just writing this tomyself so when i get back home ill look at it (shyguy ur the most awsomest person ever)
That is incorrect. (Batto ur the most awesomest person ever)

Top Bottom