• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I don't mean to push it or anything, but...

I really liked that controller :( :ohwell:

Black, has tape on the top.

If it's found I'll pay for the postage for it to be mailed back to me...

D

Deleted member

everyone else look for it! the one i have is black but has no tape. someone find it!

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I have too many black controllers, but none with tape. Any other markings you can think of?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
i like your new name thing btw taylor. and i dont want to search for truth in life i'll never find. so i'll just live life how its supposed to go. nobody can ever figure out everything thats just stupid. i like keepin it real. ;D and drinkin diaharea vomited out of my mom's **** beings she's a man now thanks to taylor. i'll lose it one day. =/

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Wow, you guys act like 4 year olds. Taylor just tried to be funny, and you guys blew it up into a heated debate.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Yes!! it turns out my new neihgbor across the street is like a stay at home milf, i finally have a goal, things r finnaly starting to go right again.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
well, if anyone wants come come over today and play smash, thats fine, my father figure is out of town and my mothera doesnt really care if people come over and such,

just give me a call 225-907-7282

heres my address

4981 inniswold RD. BR

just mapquest it

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Um, I'm gonna be at dibbz tomorrow if anyone wants to play. *looks at avery and matt*
Isnt avery in florida? Btw, did you get a car yet? I wanna go to dibbz but I dun think I can. Today was a *****. A guy purposefully tried to run me over while I was walking down the street to my house, and when I got to my house, I found that the front tree in my yard was struck by lightning and it created a whole in my roof. xD

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
do her shyguy
Thats the plan...

Im thinking ill bring her some jello as a housewarming gift and be like sooo welcome to the neighborhood and then just like see what happens

I dunno thats the thing about milfs they like want to get fcked cuz like they know they look good

:lick:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Self Anaylsis of me thank to Taylor.

Original thought of self:
Best Jr. Smasher in Baton Rouge
Could beat anyone if I played seriously
No one cares what I say when I play people

With Taylor's help:
No so great smasher
Playing seriously is a lowsy excuse to give to people
People do pay attention to what I say.

In the aftermath:
Working on less n00by techniques
Try your hardest on every battle
Be more humble(Taylor taught me this word) to those around you.

In all due honesty, Taylor ticks me off sometimes, but at least he tells the truth. He just doesn't say it nicely at times. Thanks to him, I feel less arrogant when playing others and I try to avoid the Jons. I am thankful to my friend, 1 day younger than me. And I hope I can learn from him, and I do thank Cyphus defending me on my behalf and yes, sometimes, Tay comments, do hurt, but it is his opinion.

I leave yall with this.

If I come back for a few days....WILL YALL STOP THE DRAMA? PLZZ.

D

Deleted member

because it hasnt been 2 days since anyone said anything....
little late bud but thanks for the effort.

D

Deleted member

shyg is at erics. i'll probably go play him tomorrow. hope he's prepared for a mm.

D

Deleted member

yeah everyone should come over and play with me and shyg...jus give me a call

edit sorry taylor it keeps autologin on your name

-eet

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
is kyle the type of person to not pick up a number he doesn't know? cause i just got an answering machine.

D

Deleted member

CozaMonkey (5:36:57 PM): 've pretty much figured out what we're doing
CozaMonkey (5:37:45 PM): coming into NO late thursday night. we can do whatever friday during the day, then friday night we'll be busy for a few hours. but saturday/sunday we can basically do anything anytime

Sudai

Stuff here
So, Battousai's a Marth Main, but like...I think his YLink is better than his Marth? Iunno..

I'd come smash with you guys at Eric's but like, I'm a n00b and have **** planned all day, but like..Tomorrow? ShyG, you staying the night at Boss Man's or what?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
So, Battousai's a Marth Main, but like...I think his YLink is better than his Marth? Iunno..

I'd come smash with you guys at Eric's but like, I'm a n00b and have **** planned all day, but like..Tomorrow? ShyG, you staying the night at Boss Man's or what?
Heh, I was thinking that too. I like Marth but I LOVE YL. Maybe I should just main YL? lel

Sudai

Stuff here
Ok...so I had this kick *** dream today during a nap. (I fell asleep on Erica's bed..kind of funny cause her mom walked in looking for Erica and she was in the bathroom and her mom just had this hilarious look on her face when she woke me up.)

So. I was running around BR picking up random smashers and bringing them with me. When I say "picking up" I literally mean grabbing you, holding you up in the air, and running. Running as fast as cars were moving. I was wavedashing to move that fast. Then like..I got hit by a car and bounced off a building (onett anyone?) before I got woken up. : (

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Ok...so I had this kick *** dream today during a nap. (I fell asleep on Erica's bed..kind of funny cause her mom walked in looking for Erica and she was in the bathroom and her mom just had this hilarious look on her face when she woke me up.)

So. I was running around BR picking up random smashers and bringing them with me. When I say "picking up" I literally mean grabbing you, holding you up in the air, and running. Running as fast as cars were moving. I was wavedashing to move that fast. Then like..I got hit by a car and bounced off a building (onett anyone?) before I got woken up. : (
LOL what drugs are you on?

Top Bottom