• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so LA like sucks at smash, i think only jonwu got to 3rd round pools (i dunno if he made it too the brackets)

if i was there i coulda like won and stuff

i cant belive noone can beat mew2king, i cant believe no one has figured out his playstyle yet, i dunno maybe its different playing him in person but from watching his videos, no one like fights him the right way

Battousai780

Smash Ace
so LA like sucks at smash, i think only jonwu got to 3rd round pools (i dunno if he made it too the brackets)

i cant belive noone can beat mew2king, i cant believe no one has figured out his playstyle yet, i dunno maybe its different playing him in person but from watching his videos, no one like fights him the right way
I hear he's crazy phychotic and laugh like a weird scientist. Weird kid.

Sage2050

Smash Cadet

i've seen him play in person and i have no idea what you're talking about.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
lol at shyguy... i played mew2king in crew battles. 4 stocked me, but i almost got 1. i'm sure i could do better but he overwhelmed me. if i played him alot id probably get 2 and 3 stocked consistently though. you'd get 4 stocked every time. he's absolutely amazing.

so i lost in my first pool. it was ********. i had about 5 different opportunities and i didnt get any of them. i'd say i had the hardest pool just because we had 6 players that were good enough to get out of most first pools. i played people that made it out of the second pool and into the 3rd and ***** them. chalk it up to bad luck i guess. placing in the pool was as follows:

1. keepspeedn
2. eggz
3. ramennoodles(9-8)
4. kirkq(9-8)
5. me(9-8)
6. omnigamer
7. some guy
8. a girl

my first match was vs kirkq. i couldnt study him ahead of time so i didnt even know who he played. my luck, he picks falco. falco ditto. he barely wins the first one after i SD'd. i seem to be rly bad about that when im under tournament stress. i pick stadium and beat him. he picks something and beats me. my first opportunity is a miss. i lost 1-2.
next i fight eggz. he says he doesnt like mario vs falco so he uses fox. i ended up winning 2-1, with the first 2 matches being very close, then in the 3rd i was up by a whole stock but he started coming back. then when i was at about 30% on my last stock and he was at about 100% he SD's. i still think i would have won but it was just a lame way to win.
next i fight speedn. he watched me play eggz so he decides he doesnt want to pick fox vs me. falco ditto and i get *****. 3/3 stocks. i pick yoshi trying to get him to go fox but he stays and i go marth. rly close match but i lose that too getting 2-0'd opportunity number 2 to get one more win. i think i fought the girl next and 2-0d her but that kind of thing makes me feel bad. next match up is omni. i dont rly know how to fight kirby so im just trying to play it rly safe. i think i ban dreamland. i, ofcourse, SD during the first match and just barely lose, missing opportunity number 3 to get 1 less loss and advance. i pick pokemon and 2/3 stock him. then he picks dk64 and i 2/3 stock him.
i fight the other guy and 2-0 him. i figure i had it made for sure so i was rly relaxed for ramen, i didnt know he was any good.
he picks ice so i pick falcon. he gets an infinite some time during the game and i barely lose.
opportunity 4 being 1 hit away. i get a little nervous so i go marth on yoshi. i shouldve tried to lure him into using peach (his real main) i beat his peach consistently after our match in friendlies, but anyway the match starts and i get wave grab infinited. i didnt touch him and i was dead. i take the next stock and get him to 30 or so % and then when i was at about 50% he gets another wobble. i come back, take another stock. bring him to over 100% and cant get the last hit. i lose the round 2-0, missing opportunity number 5 just get get 1 more win. i didnt even need to win this match, just get a win. any of these combos of things would have gotten me third seed but i couldnt pull out anything. since we all tied they used a rule called head to head, where even though i beat eggz and ramen lost to the random guy that guy 7th, since i lost to ramen and kirk, i get 5th, and since kirk lost to ramen, kirk gets 4th.
if kirk had beaten ramen i wouldve also advanced but i didnt rly have control over that one. so i had a hard pool and i just couldnt pull it out. i had some cool friendlies though but you never know if people are trying their hardest.

i went almost even with col bol but i dont think he was rly trying when he was playing those matches. he's rly good at fox vs falco and i think he can 1-2 stock me every game if he wanted to. but he's very good so i dont mind.
i only got 1 games with cactar but i 2 stocked his fox. you cant really tell a player from one match but i was just excited. i also hear he has a rly inconsistent game.
i went almost even with vidjo gamer. losing 1 close game with capt. losing 3 close games with falco, missing the closest of close games with falco because i drilled to laser on accident instead of killing him. then i randomly 2 stocked him.
red ninja and big D both beat me at inn5 and i didnt advance but i pretty much pwnd red ninja and i had close matches with big D (1-2 stock in my favor almost every game) but he also seemed like he wasnt trying his hardest so i dont rly know. played a rly good jiggs main that i dont remember his name. i couldnt get close with any char cept falco and i lost almost every time with him too, they were just close games. played some bald guy and beat all his high/upper/top tier chars. it may have been snex? or someone named snacks? or someone totally different? idk. only got 1 game with dj-combo (silent wolf's teamate) and i 2 stocked him. but it's just 1 match.
smilez beat me with doc. i was rly surprised. i didnt get to play his peach.
aho ***** me in crews. basically a 3 stock but i wanted to play him some more and see how i rly did but he had to play other crews. i think i couldve done better, it was only 1 match. beat pyro gamer in crews. took omnis last life without dieing. took 3 of pyros with 2 full stocks left when he was almost dead on his last stock. then i SD and only win with 1 stock left. i was taking him pretty bad though.
took tope's last stock in crews without losing any.
me and cyphus took out a whole crew. i took 7 and he took 7, then they sd'd for they're last stock. we probably wouldnt had to use another person but this way it was just me and him. it was cool. but then againg mew2king took out the entire la crew. me and john didnt take any, cyphus took 1 with 4 stocks, and lee took 2 on mute city with jiggs and 3 stocks. we almost took him out lol.

me and kyle got ***** in teams, he cant watch the whole screen and i die rly fast. i might edit this later. im tired now night.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I got a spike on Forward when we had a few friendlies, but alas, I did not yell nytespike.

He's a really awesome player, I'm surprised he got 27 or whatever.

Gray Fox

Smash Apprentice
is there any tournament from the 9th to the 20th in the WHOLE state of louisiana? im visiting and if there is anything promising, i would like to meet some louisiana smashers.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
is there any tournament from the 9th to the 20th in the WHOLE state of louisiana? im visiting and if there is anything promising, i would like to meet some louisiana smashers.
Go to dibbz computer cafe on any friday from 10-midnight.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
if u have AIM, just IM GrayFox @ TheCyphus
i'm sure we can arrange something, but yes, the usual meeting place is either in Kenner at Dibbz PC Cafe after 9pm to 2 or 3 am...or in BatonRouge at Kyle's apartment.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Smashed today with Sudai. Got *****... hard.
Is anyone up for some smash tomorrow? I need some more practice before I go play with my friends back at home this weekend. >.<

Furthermore, my cousin and I are thinking up some team names. Your input would help.
Our current favorites include: "Shower Buddies", "Rainbow, Hearts, and Love Smashers", "Lucky Charms" (That name will include us wearing a T-shirt with "I <3 Irish Chicks" or something along those lines and speaking all day with a heavy Irish accent), and "Toy Boat Toy Boat Toy Boat" (Say it outloud really fast and you'll understand).
(His main is G&W)... G&W and Marth make a weird combo...

Sudai

Stuff here
9:15 - Blue sleep pill taken.
9:30 - Vision starting to blur.

Goal - 10:15 before falling asleep. The thing I took knocks my dad out in 30 minutes..lets see if I can do this.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
col bol is the man. my favorite and the most pro 13 year old smasher ive ever met. he'll be one of the best really soon.

i have 20$ for lee. we both forgot about the 20 he already gave me.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
and to ken i rly like shower buddies but thats just me.

no one has gotten their mom banged by taj yet but theres a ping pong match for the honor coming up soon. vaughn vs grace. i'll let everyone know how it comes up.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Also, I think one of you took my controller. It is a black controller with an inch long piece of scotch tape on the top. It'd be nice to have it back if it's found...

:D

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
i really wanna play smash right now but i cant :S though anyway PiNgPoNg?!?! i wanna get winner :D

D

Deleted member

i may have it idk. i have a black one but johnwu says he left his with me too. maybe someone else has it? idk i'll check the one i have and let you know.

new name to make tournaments easier and not gay. like tehph1r3pwnzj00? it's awsome but doesnt work at a tournament.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Nice new name, Taylor. I agree. Not gay like the last one which was also impossible to pronounce.

Teehee. Taylor's a "Smash n00b!"

D

Deleted member

if i didnt know you were joking i'd have to respond, "money match ken?" but obviously you don't think that. and you'd **** me in paintball haha.

i checked the controller colbol and it's jon's. well i guess it's his anyway, no tape anywhere on it and it looks like it has an H and a T carved into it but maybe thats just an accident.

any takers vs me for a taj bangs your mom match?

btw i forgot to say the best part of fc:d. lee's mom was made a MAN. that's right everyone. make fun of him.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
LOL@LEE HIS MOM IS A MAN!!

INFACT HIS MOM IS SO A MAN, THAT SHE PEES STANDING UP! CAUSE SHES A MAN! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

anyway, im down for some smash tomorrow, if anyone wants to play just come over, or call my cell

907-7282 225 lol

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Freddy, you are ********. I could say why you are ********, but I find this more entertaining.

LOL@FREDDY HIS MOM IS A MAN!!

INFACT HIS MOM IS SO A MAN, THAT SHE PEES STANDING UP! CAUSE SHES A MAN! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Because, you know, your mom is also a man.

Because you lost to Cyphus...

In a your mom is a man match.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
pff? you think i care about that kyle! pff ya noob. i was very aware that my mom was indeed a man a huge fat gross man. and i could care less.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Rofl @ "Your mom's a man" comments. I would love to have one of those matches but I suck so much at smash my poor mother would end up being more masculine than Mr. T on steroids.

Taylor, playing 1v1 paintball with someone less experienced than you is like playing a noob marth; you still have to watch out for those lucky tippers. =P

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Looks like Im getting better.

My Samus is Godly and at a new level.
So is my shiek + falco...

Going to the esplanade mall today to win more credit over $100....

I should call ricky and see when he wants to go to dibbz again or kyle....

Yawara needs to stop working and come play...

Im so sick of playing smash........3 hours a day. sitting in training mode constant cancels and etc...

Brawl has now been set at Dec 3rd and I will be one of the ones waiting outside the store to buy it...

Yeah so lets smash it up somewhere sometime at someones house or apt again?

Mary

Smash Rookie
hey kyle, is everything with the apt ok. i plan to move in at the end of this month. just let me know about anything i need to know

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Looks like Im getting better.

My Samus is Godly and at a new level.
So is my shiek + falco...

Going to the esplanade mall today to win more credit over $100....

I should call ricky and see when he wants to go to dibbz again or kyle....

Yawara needs to stop working and come play...

Im so sick of playing smash........3 hours a day. sitting in training mode constant cancels and etc...

Brawl has now been set at Dec 3rd and I will be one of the ones waiting outside the store to buy it...

Yeah so lets smash it up somewhere sometime at someones house or apt again?

DarnI can't go to esplenade but... hmm. Are you matt? The one that lives in Dhan? If so, you could play vs me. :]

Top Bottom