• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so my dad made me go to Acholics Anonymous tonight, i dunno why, it was kinda cool, it was like a bunch of old people sayin how they screwed up there lives by drinking and stuff. I dunno i like didnt say anything the whole time (cuz thats how i roll) but this dude with like big muscles gave me his phone number. I dont think hes gay he just like wants to help me or sumtihng.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
ahhh AA dont worry shyguy that guy just probally wants to be ur sponsor or a person that wants to talk to u about ur problems and the reasons why you went to drugs and alcohol and he will talk about his problems and relate them to ur problems and then it preety much goes on like that

my dad is in AA and he talks about it alot

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
if u call 0% on my last stock barely winning then i guess i "barely" won.
mm eric? i'll use falco if it makes u feel better. you're just not that good anymore eric. if u want to keep good status you have to try, not care about losing, but try to get better.

ken is cool
sudai got a girlfriend
AA is cool too. it's definitely good.
wish us luck for fc. KYLE YOU BETTER HAVE DIRECTIONS WHEN YOU COME.

peace for a while pimps. keep it real here in LA

my birthday is the singles tourney!

eet

Smash Ace
lol ..taylor i think im still pretty good. I beat jon wu last night btw..with fox, then in a 2/3 with peach...got 1 stocked by lee (then later like 2 stocked cause he used capt ;_;) and beat kyle ..and 1 stock by cyphus...then four stocked freddy...and im pretty sure my sheik/peach can go even with your falco...but honestly I think peach is too slow for capt...but i just need to learn to di his throws (I think you di into him?)

anyway theres nothin wrong with AA, rsia regualary attends meetings... I think it really helps some people cope with themselves.

but good luck you fc fellas..

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Im still in P-cola and will be for the rest of the summer. (Then To AZ)

Happy B-day to Taylor
Happy B-day to me tommorow
happy B-day to Cyphus on the 13th.

Also, E3 runs with our Birthdays. How kooky is that?

Brawl comes out Dec. 3rd, 2007

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I aint comin back till I prove I am not, and I quote, "the worst person to ever take smash seriously".....

:_;

Actualy, Im still here to bond with my brother, Mom Murdered, stays with dad, only known him for a year, yadayadayada, and so forth.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I was playing my marth friend and I was wondering if you guys could help me out. You know how if you're marth and he throws your forward, that he can run and grab you again and repeat? How do I DI during this... I DI''d forward(didnt work) then I DI'd away and that didnt work... suggestions?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
DI AWAY!!!! Then he only gets it once.... If a Marth throws DI away all the time.... unless you are puff =] then watch ken vs king and find out what happens to puff guaranteed every time.

fthrow -> wd -> fsmash
puff DI's away she getds tipped =[ poor purin

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I want to smash, but i REALLY don't feel like driving.
Anyone able to come over for some smash until 6pm?
337 501 9474

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
another failed day. If anyone plays tomorrow, can someone call me? like with an actual telephone? 225-247-1013

Mary

Smash Rookie
im bored so ijust took 6 valiiums and drankk 4 bers, so whwts up guys. kyle sorry i m didnt call you about plans but i still want to move in whith you. i think im might be goin to br tomormoe so we can make plans if i go there but you never knoahaa. yeah im def in . i wqnt ot smahs. ive gotten an lot berrtet. i dont feel life corectin my mistaker because in know i mae a lot. its too muhc troubwl to coreet them. but yrah i ll give yo uc call kyle for plandwith th e apt. fo sho. rent is chep hehe? that chill witmme. be perpared for a rapin. i dont use falco, **** that bird, nah i lie hes koo. i use peach n fox, ****in poweer houses. fukpeach ****. i know i still have ur controller, but hats tight huh. yeah i thoguht so. anywa, ill might see you soon kyle, cause that should be cool ifwe coulg be roomates, fa sho.. i beet i could 6 stock lea and cypos right ow. that my pro level/ so hit me back whenever yos, nuttin lie fox, peace homes

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im bored so ijust took 6 valiiums and drankk 4 bers
lol, nice ;) (i like the way u think)

so I think theyre on pools round 2 at fcd, i saw cyphus is in a pretty hard pool, lee is in a pool with pc chris, john is in a pool with chudat, and kyle is in the easyiest pool and i think hes like in 4th position which is the best, i didnt see taylor i dunno his first pool was the hardest

I think the people with mlg experience has the best chance of winning like ,pc chris or mew2king, the best thing LA has going for them is that they r pretty unknown....

catobates

Smash Cadet
Anyways, yea, I can't really go too far in my car right now, have to get the brakes fixed, still... but if anyone wants to come play with me n' my uncle, that'd be awesome :D (I totally doubt that) Of course, at this point, we should be easy to beat ;)

Top Bottom