• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Mary

Smash Rookie
There once was a story about a boy whole live in a city then moved to a small town and couldn't find any f*cking pot! The end.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
i feel you guys being sober sometimes sucks

like when i watch grandma's boy sober for the first time i wished i was blown :S

D

Deleted member

drugs are for noobs.
i won $5 from eric in a very close mm. gg *****.

i got a wiiiiiiiiiiiii
with super paper mario and trauma center.
i also bought donkey kong and super mario.
this is fun!

eet

Smash Ace
Indeed, gg. close till the end but you won. (i totally could have won though) <-- I have to think that all the time or I suck lol

And personally I think drugs are fine, aside from legality lol, as long as you don't rely on the them to perceive life and never return to a normal life. But then, how can you say one life is normal when another isnt ...I guess I think certain lifestyles get looked down on a lot by society, without really questioning whats morally wrong with them. I think it's all relative to each individual person... But anyway, we should talk about smash.

Falcos lasers suck.

Mary

Smash Rookie
it was meant to be the sighing "ahhh" after a deep insight of sort. But also i said "eet" now say them together more quickly. "aight" tadaa! so i agree

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
did i really go sleep in freddy's moms bed? cuz like i really dont remember. I must have thought i was at home and was looking for my room or sumtihng.... sorry

does any know what really happened?? cuz like i dont remeber any of that night or like the next morning, i just remember like vaughn was like randomly all of sudden there and i was ok

and about pot by smoking it ur doing sumthing naturally grown to ur perception but ur living in a world and time when it is not accepted by our society, so buy doing it ur saying i still want to be part of society but i want to do something that alters my mind different then the way society is. Atleast with man made illigal drugs someone some once invented them and then decided it wouldnt fit with society. and thats why there are some man made drugs that are legal with persription cuz they wont alter ur mind different from ones own life but can be usefull like sedetives for anxiety and pain killers for pain and ampetamines for stamina and comcentration. With alcohol its a very legal over the age of 21 cuz thats the age that our society feels that u can handle it resposibly. The one loophole right now is dxm with can be found in cough syrups and its a very serious drug that i legally sold. Thats probly y i enjoy it becasue it its away to alter ur perception but its still legal so so wont get paranoid about being on it. In my guess i will say that dxm will be made illegal pretty soon just like when heroin and cocaine got turned illegal becase they figured out there was to much risk for abuse.

I dunno in my advice stay away from drugs especially ones that alter ur mind because u may think ur expanding ur mind but ur really just temporarily blocking everything uve learned about the world u live in

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
yeah, in all honesty, you were fcked up out of your mind. like really, like you prolly should avoid comming to my house. not trying to be an *******, but dude like really, common man.

also if anyone wants to play today just call me and we'll do something i guess.

peace

Mamush

Smash Cadet
Hey wassup guys. I don't think I've posted in a while now... I see that some of you guys got to go to that tournament in Indiana I think??? :p So how was that like? :D Anywho, I thought I would just say that you guys did a good job and thanks for representing LA as good as you did.

D

Deleted member

good thing kyle is nice enough not to tell freddy the same thing. i remember one night where freddy was screaming like all hell about i dont even know what and maybe grappling someones leg as they try to leave him? maybe some other stuff too idk.

Sudai

Stuff here
So like..guess I missed out on some fun but yeah. I had my own fun~ :p

Freddy, I'll probably come over on like...Wednesday or something? Erica's off work tomorrow...so...yeah...Wednesday through Saturday noonish to 6ish or maybe like stay the night or something? Whatever's cool with you.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
good thing kyle is nice enough not to tell freddy the same thing. i remember one night where freddy was screaming like all hell about i dont even know what and maybe grappling someones leg as they try to leave him? maybe some other stuff too idk.

haha yeahh that was halarious, i was like, really ****ed up that day, i remember like lee was cuddling with sudai, and like eric was passed out on the floor or something? idk it was awesome.

Sudai

Stuff here
haha yeahh that was halarious, i was like, really ****ed up that day, i remember like lee was cuddling with sudai, and like eric was passed out on the floor or something? idk it was awesome.

Yeah, I got in the bed and then like..Lee climbed in and fell asleep. I woke up and his arm was wrapped around me and I was like.. "Cool?" and saw Cyphus climb in then went back to sleep. Woke up and Cyhus was gone. Went find him in Kyle's bed complaining about me trying to cuddle with him. Haha, you should have just embraced it Cyphy-kun~ :DLD

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
nah, i think you were there.

also, ive never played windwaker but its prolly a good game. *shrugs**

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya my bad dude, ill avoid going to ur house cuz like alot of bad **** happend like ur dogs got out or sumtihng and then we watched akira and like my mind was fcked up or sumtihng and i didnt know where i was kinda, i remeber we were talking about like smash and drugs or something and i was like where am i

but ya im just glad i didnt get into bed with like another man or something atleast

I dunno the scary thing is I think I actually understood Akira and ive seen it like 3 times before and never knew what the hell was going on.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Haha so apparently OC3 was like a big scam or sumthing and and ken walked away with all of mew2kings and p.c. chris's money...

This game has turned into the biggest mindfck since acid and power rangers, there needs to be better understanding for the game and it should be dealt with by people who invented it.

So I think like Sakuri, Isai, Mew2king, Bill Gates and That barrack obama dude or whatver should all go on a campout and be like ok this is a good game now how can we make it accomadable to play in this society, or should we just give up on it

i guess this is what happens when theres like no wars, like the old smart people cant send all the young noob americans into fight theire wars for them so we all get bored and just do whatever the h@ll we want

D

Deleted member

im glad you didnt have money shyg, i wouldve felt bad mming you.

and i know i was at kyle's that night but i didnt sleep there and i left before it got too gay.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya u probly woulda won, i wouldnt have cared though its not like i exactly need money right now, i can survive without money if i choose to, I just need alot of self discipline, theres probly only one thing that would make me wanna get my life all the way back, but i dunno life is a b*tch

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
OK, so i figured out who i want to be, i want to live in society legally and abuse it to its full potential, just like the way i was abused. (cant say I was abused cuz people have been through alot worse then me they just like didnt do anyting about it)

Knowledge is power, Love is real, Drugs are dangerous, Life is worth it

Anything that doesnt kill u makes u stronger, and if it does kill u then it didnt make u stronger

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Oh ya and im like 21 so i can do whatever the h@ll i want, like i just went and took a piss in my backyard and then read a nursery rhyme to myself. So take that world

Battousai780

Smash Ace
ya u probly woulda won, i wouldnt have cared though its not like i exactly need money right now, i can survive without money if i choose to, I just need alot of self discipline, theres probly only one thing that would make me wanna get my life all the way back, but i dunno life is a b*tch
Live off of ramen noodles. yay!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
official FCD full results:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109534
256 total entrants
me and Lee got 65th place (same as meep, greenmario, qdvs, and chad)
john got 57th (same as cactuar, pkmnvodka, exarch, and kirbster)
kyle got 113th (same as moogle and joushu)
and taylor got 129th (same as superdoodleman and pyrogamer)

lee and john got 29th in teams outta 113. not bad, really.

D

Deleted member

i'm so tired of this game. i dont want to go to any more tournaments until brawl, but i doubt i'll stick to that. fsck.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
pssht. Kyle's a noob. I went over and pwned he and Tim. After many rounds of me 4-stocking them both... on a team... with a level 9 computer on thier side... and with handicap set in their favor... and me blindfolded... playing with my feet... ... only one foot... , I decided to take a nap.

D

Deleted member

ken is so pro 0m9.
and just because someone places higher at a tournament, doesn't mean they're better nickest of nytes. kyle had an easy as crap pool. i had one of the most difficult pools.

Top Bottom