• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
NOOO SUDAI!!! THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER!! DON'T BE EMO!!!

Aww.. That's a long time Elvis.. Oh well I'll wait. I love that signature by the way. It's true. Pichu might not be better than Marth in Smash, but his personality is better than Marth's. Pichu's like all happy and stuff all of the time when he's not fighting and Marth's like "RAWR!! FORWARD SMASH!! I'M TURNIN' ON MY OWN ******!! I'M PISSED OFF A LITTLE BIT!! GIVE ME A SWORD AND SOME PICHU BLOOD... FOR FREE!! BYTCH DON'T MAKE ME ASK YOU AGAIN!!" =P

And since Sonic would be in the game, I think it would be a good idea to have him be the fastest in the game. He is the fastest thing alive, just like the song says. *Sings Saturday Morning cartoon song* =D

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Sudai, you're always much more of a better person than you think you are. That's usually the general rule of thumb. Not all people you meet will think so, but hey.. It's like that for everyone, so you're not alone. As for me, I think you're a pretty cool guy. Just keep all of that in mind.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm not even thinking about what other people think of me or my interactions with other people. It's an internal thing and I just realized something about myself that I really dislike and I'm not sure if I'll be able to change it as it's deep seeded and I've been doing it for as long as I can remember.. So yeah..

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Even so, it's no use dwelling on it that way. If you can't change it, then you gotta live with it. Who knows? You might be able to use that thing for a good purpose instead of bad. And if it's really bad, try blocking out those nasty thoughts with a good addiction or something. I know you're awesome, Sudai. I've see it every time I see you. You said you'll be ok, so I know you'll deal with it fine. You got it, dude.

Just don't cut your wrists.. That's bad..

Sudai

Stuff here
I won't. I've removed sharp objects from my room, bathroom, and car. Parents keep their room locked, so the only place I could get sharp objects are from the kitchen, and by the time I get there from my room, I can calm myself down. If it gets to the point that I can't calm myself down, I'll resort to making myself faint. Guess I should explain that..I have a heart condition and I can concentrate to make my heart beat slow down to a crawl making myself pass out from oxygen deprivation to the brain. Once I pass out, I lose the concentration and slowly regain consciousness.

Anyway, I really doubt it could be used for anything good. I intend to try to change it, but it will be a gradual thing. I am calmed down for the most part. Any strong emotions I feel come out in burst and die off rather well leaving me pondering the reasoning, results, possible solutions (or in cases of good extremes, ways to recreate) and damage control (if bad of course.)

Thanks for the words of encouragement from you and Ken..Though I still have more to work through on the matter before I'll be satisfied, I'm past the point where I might go off the deep end, I think. Staying away from sharp objects for the next few days just in case.

D

Deleted member

much love pimp.

did the woman leave u? because they dont know what they want.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Sudai, keep your morale up!(tm0

I know you miss my sweet lovin but rest assured, I will be back to caress you bottom with marth's blessed sword of gayness.

-Love, The Black Nyte

-P.S. Vaughn, Marth isn't as bloodthirsty as you think. He's more like. "Oooooo I love sticking my loooooong shaft into things. The tipp if my shaft is so sensitive too.....What do I have to penatrate to fufill my pleasure....Ohh pichu....Take this ....and this...AND THIS....AND THIS GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(foam at mouth).

But seriously, Sudai, I love ya buddy. Dont hurt yourself.

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, I could handle that. I'm always mentally prepared for the worst case scenarios. What got me was a little thing that snowballed and made me collapse on myself. Iunno..it's stupid. I have a hard time handling when I realize something about myself that I don't like. When someone else points it out it's fine, but like...if I figure it out I just crumble for some reason.

I'm fairly sure Erica's gonna stay with me for a while though, so no worries on that.

I'm much better now. Sleeping really did clear my mind and I'm thinking straight again so don't worry about Subai being emo anymore guys.

NickNyte, it's a good thing Fox has a chastity reflector.

Sudai

Stuff here
Heh, now I'm just kinda upset that I posted it on smashboards cause I wasn't thinking right then and I don't like that I made any of you guys worry at all. : (

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
crap i accedently posted twice with the same thing and now i edit this one WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Taylor, Kyle, Vaughnn fun time last weekend. (Hows next weekend looking??)

I have all my crap in my car now incase we need stuff =D

Next weekend we all should meet up at night again??

I'll drive to BR if i can stay at some1 place maybe?"

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
but vaughn marth just ***** ur icon

though its just to show how gay marth really is

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm.. interesting offer, Matt. I'll talk to the guys about it and see. =D

Not the part about ****** Pichu, Dylan. The part about Marth's sword being his ***** because he doesn't have one of his own. =P

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
so like me and eric are pro, and we might play the panhandle crew in Orange Beach.

yeah, we awesome.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Well.. so far it's pretty cool. Just sitting here and playing Gunbound cuz it's cool. Hanging out with my two sisters. A little later I'm gonna meet a friend of my mom's, but after I'm done with that, I'll go to your house and hang out and stuff.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
YAY BUMP POST FOR NO REASON AT ALL!! NOW I'M AT 50!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i'm awesome!! =P

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAA POST 307

RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLALADSAOXJAOSJD!

Marth is the only man who ***** is connected to his inner hand.

Top Bottom